Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28892
    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Was she actually real? I thought she was simply a pic collector and time waster!

    --J.
    She's real. I met her once but it was lame and I did not enjoy myself. Had to go see Madame M down the road to get properly sorted.

  2. #28891

    Nice touch

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Most of my recent encounters have been outcalls to my place. I lean toward high end providers that are well reviewed. The advantage of hosting is that I have never had a clock watcher and if you provide adult beverages your chances for an extended stay increase. YMMV as always.
    Like your idea, I've never met a provider that didn't like a drink or two.

  3. #28890

    Outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDoneIt  [View Original Post]
    I usually do incall, how do I go about these outcalls? What's it normally like to get a girl to come over that's in 20-30's and is it worth it?

    Any recommendations? My regular is on the ropes about it, is there a reason she wouldn't?
    Most of my recent encounters have been outcalls to my place. I lean toward high end providers that are well reviewed. The advantage of hosting is that I have never had a clock watcher and if you provide adult beverages your chances for an extended stay increase. YMMV as always.

  4. #28889
    There are mixed reviews on her, kind of buyer beware.

  5. #28888
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    Any link to the Instagram bodycam video?

  6. #28887

    Jenny in Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DICZw...Y3aW5mam42MHBu

    There are a couple different ones out there also.

  7. #28886

    This ads posted a lot now is it real


  8. #28885

  9. #28884

    Real?

    Wow. Was she actually real? I thought she was simply a pic collector and time waster!

    --J.

    Quote Originally Posted by BGouda8  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    Does anyone know what happened to Blue? Small latina with curly hair. Always put "Real Players" in her ad.

    She used to post a lot but suddenly disappeared a month ago. Was a decent provider imo. Putting an old link if it still works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/927454914796

  10. #28883
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    Do you have a link?

  11. #28882
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #28881

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is.
    Have you seen her? Couldn't find a review so never took the plunge but I have texted with her and have a strong interest. How was she?

  13. #28880

    Blue

    Hey Folks,

    Does anyone know what happened to Blue? Small latina with curly hair. Always put "Real Players" in her ad.

    She used to post a lot but suddenly disappeared a month ago. Was a decent provider imo. Putting an old link if it still works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/927454914796

  14. #28879

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    I saw her over a year ago, body still looked like current pics, But she was a mess, Very nice though, Kinda Rushed me out, Said we only go till one pop. And another three dudes showed up as I was leaving. I think she said she was offered lots of money for all three of them, if I remember right. Never would repeat. After some research I think it was kinda soon after she got out of prison.

  15. #28878

    Body cam

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Jenny will be out of action for a few years and maybe long enough that she'll be done by the time she's out.
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape