Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 294 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2205

    Yuki at One

    Now I understand why Yuki and so popular, I made an appointment with her today and she would rank in my top 6. Her service is top notch and I am glad I finally got to see her.

    There are some above her that in my opinion are untouchable and will never be surpassed.

  2. #2204

    Best Massage Spa

    I was taking care of some stuff down in Everett and noticed one of those sandwich board signs by the road for a parlor nearby Costco on 19th Ave. Anybody checked this place out yet? Sign listed the hours 9:30am - 10pm.

    Best Massage Spa
    10830 19th Ave SE
    Everett, WA 98208

  3. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Kiki, Aki and Nora are at Shanghai. Nora said she would only be around for 1 week.

    Shanni and Yuki at One.
    I had my third session with Nora. She is one of my favorites. Long black hair with some highlights. Natural A's or B's, HWP. Mid 20's? Great session.

  4. #2202

    Yuki at One

    Heard that Yuki is back for a coupe of weeks and I had to make visiting her my priority this week (she will be gone again end of the month).

    As soon as I walked in, we embraced and smiled big. She led me to the room and started with some passionate dfk. Naked down, laid down and made out for good 15-20 minutes laying down next to each other. I truly enjoy her company. Normal amazing Shanghai / One spa routine but we took it slowly and enjoyed every second of it. BBBJ, daty, cg and mish to finish. She said One Spa is super slow so I wanted to stay longer for round 2 but when she asked Alyssa via text, it was rejected as there is another monger waiting outside. Damn it.

    Alyssa walked in right before I got dressed and told me to inform her next time if I want 2 hours, and I damn sure will!

  5. #2201

    I always park my beef bus in tuna town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameolowayo  [View Original Post]
    The Kushery is the weed store down a complex, the green building not the Cloud 99 Tobacco shop attached to One Spa. Park as normal in front of One Spa or Clould 99. Don't park in the Kushery lot south.
    Been to One Spa 10+ times and always park in front of Kushery lot and never had any issues.

  6. #2200

    One Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    So happy to hear that she is back. Will be visiting her soon.

    So. For the parking issue. Where should we park now then? They told Alyssa not to park but then the parking it not an issue at the any business in the building? I am a bit confused.
    The Kushery is the weed store down a complex, the green building not the Cloud 99 Tobacco shop attached to One Spa. Park as normal in front of One Spa or Clould 99. Don't park in the Kushery lot south.

  7. #2199

    Parking at One Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    So happy to hear that she is back. Will be visiting her soon.

    So. For the parking issue. Where should we park now then? They told Alyssa not to park but then the parking it not an issue at the any business in the building? I am a bit confused.
    Just to clarify, the weed shop referred to is the building south of the large empty lot that is itself south of the building that One is located in, not the little smoke shop in the same building as One. So the parking that is off limit is that large empty lot to the south of One's building, between it and the weed shop. The entire lot in front of One's building is open to everyone's use. There are two marked handicapped spots close to the building that the clock shop owner wants to make sure are only used by those with handicapped markers, but all the other spots in the lot (somewhere between 9 and 12 depending on how you count) are open on a first come basis to customers of any of the shops (One, smoke, and clock). Again that whole lot on the east side of One's building facing 99 is available to One customers. Please attempt to park in an orderly manner to make full use of the space.

  8. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameolowayo  [View Original Post]
    I had a great return visit with Yuki today. I'll just reiterate what everyone says about her. She's tall and sensual, mm C cups. She does all the services you're after. It sounds like she is going to have a busy month back to One Spa.

    I did also get a look at Shanni, she's more short and petite but based on what I overheard she's also a fun time.

    I got the scoop from Alyssa: the weed store in the next parking lot, The Kushery, asked One Spa patrons not to park in their lot. This is the green building on next entrance from the street to the south. Parking is not an issue at the any business in the One Spa building. Including the tobacco smoke shop attached to One Spa, the clock store next door or even the handicap spot that puts you in the center of the camera.
    So happy to hear that she is back. Will be visiting her soon.

    So. For the parking issue. Where should we park now then? They told Alyssa not to park but then the parking it not an issue at the any business in the building? I am a bit confused.

  9. #2197

    One Spa Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Had yet another fantastic awesome session with Yuki at one spa. She's back and will be staying at one spa till the end of the month. Her service is great, there are tons positive reviews of her in here and Seattle. Don't miss out.
    I had a great return visit with Yuki today. I'll just reiterate what everyone says about her. She's tall and sensual, mm C cups. She does all the services you're after. It sounds like she is going to have a busy month back to One Spa.

    I did also get a look at Shanni, she's more short and petite but based on what I overheard she's also a fun time.

    I got the scoop from Alyssa: the weed store in the next parking lot, The Kushery, asked One Spa patrons not to park in their lot. This is the green building on next entrance from the street to the south. Parking is not an issue at the any business in the One Spa building. Including the tobacco smoke shop attached to One Spa, the clock store next door or even the handicap spot that puts you in the center of the camera.

  10. #2196

    Yuki is Perfection

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Had yet another fantastic awesome session with Yuki at one spa. She's back and will be staying at one spa till the end of the month. Her service is great, there are tons positive reviews of her in here and Seattle. Don't miss out.
    I lucked into Yuki on Sunday. I had no idea she'd be there and had never seen her.

    I know we all have our own tastes, but in my book she's the best I've ever had. I'm taller and bigger and I don't prefer tiny spinners that I feel like I'm going to break. Yuki is tall with the perfect build, and perfect natural C's. Smoothest skin I've felt in a long time.

    But what she did better than just about anyone was _listen_ to what I wanted. When I told her what I didn't want she didn't push it on me and she sweetly accommodated what I did want and when I wanted it.

    A perfect provider in a perfect body. I'm going to go broke this month.

  11. #2195

    Yuki's back at one spa

    Had yet another fantastic awesome session with Yuki at one spa. She's back and will be staying at one spa till the end of the month. Her service is great, there are tons positive reviews of her in here and Seattle. Don't miss out.

  12. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Kiki, Aki and Nora are at Shanghai. Nora said she would only be around for 1 week.

    Shanni and Yuki at One.
    Did you say. YUKI?

  13. #2193

    Shanghai and One update

    Kiki, Aki and Nora are at Shanghai. Nora said she would only be around for 1 week.

    Shanni and Yuki at One.

  14. #2192
    What are their services and menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in a month ago because they had an add saying they had a white girl. A 40 ish Asian answered the door. I asked for the white girl. She said no white girl right now (probably ever) but offered a Latina. She was probably 30 and kind of cute. The place was Really strong smelling of weed. I'm not sure if one of them had just smoked or if the weed from the shop next door was bleeding through the wall. Either way it was too much for me. I was worried that I would pick up the smell in my clothes So I left.

  15. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Its probably tough with their accents, but their names should be Nora and Shanni. How much cost was the 4 hands and for how long? Thanks for the review.
    It was $$$ and Shanni left after the pop which was around 35 minutes and then Nora gave me a massage for the remaining time. And Nora did a a CIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape