Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 499 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6827

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by OilRig990  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be next to no good traveling talent visiting the past few months. Any thoughts as to why? The local talent is obviously not stellar. Are you guys mostly laying low these days? Sticking with that reliable regular? The current climate has me thinking about finding a new hobby.
    Yeah I agree. Of course tryst always has a selection of traveling girls but they are just outrageous with their pricing and demands. These chicks get an inflated self worth from social media followers and OF subscribers. Plus they want you to basically fill out an application and put a down payment on some pussy. No thanks. You can find a couple of good ones on STG here and there but they typically don't stay more than a few days and they are easy to miss. Look for Giselle Vega if she returns. Great value. I have been considering finding a new hobby as well. Something healthier and more satisfying.

  2. #6826

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/014291490652 Pictures have to be a generation old. Stay away unless you want someone maybe 50 ish years plus. I stayed 10 min and had to leave.
    Seen Hazel a few times and she is an interesting case because I think she is being truthful about her age and her photos don't necessarily look edited, but she definitely looks about 25%-50% worse in person. I don't think the photos are outdated either because she changes her pic set every so often. I think she just happens to be very photogenic and she may use a gentle bit of filtering. She used to be a good value because the head game was great and that old pussy has some grip but she's fallen off recently and her attitude seems to have gone downhill as well. Tits look good in pics but when you see them live they are pretty bad.

    She's the opposite of Melissa the Redhead aka Golf Ball Girl. Golf ball has terrible photos and she is very un-photogenic, but she looks way better in person and has a top 10 pair of titties.

  3. #6825
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Nasty hew!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/comeseebrittneyb10

    I know someone has reviewed her before, but couldn't find it with the search feature. Anyone?
    Brit Banks has been troubled for years! Rip offs, robbing pimps smelly poon and no teeth.

  4. #6824

    Sammy's Back!

    Lovely MILF Sammy is back. I haven't had the chance to go visit, but she sent me a picture of her. She said this is a new app number that someone had before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/185860799

  5. #6823

    Brittney Banks

    https://tryst.link/escort/comeseebrittneyb10

    I know someone has reviewed her before, but couldn't find it with the search feature. Anyone?

  6. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by OilRig990  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be next to no good traveling talent visiting the past few months. Any thoughts as to why? The local talent is obviously not stellar. Are you guys mostly laying low these days? Sticking with that reliable regular? The current climate has me thinking about finding a new hobby.
    Tryst and P411 are full of touring girls. But they want big $$.

  7. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I think the dark hair makes her look older and more worn out. For me with the blonde she still pulls off the sexy trailer park girl.
    They all look old and worn out in the right lighting.

  8. #6820

    Drought

    There seems to be next to no good traveling talent visiting the past few months. Any thoughts as to why? The local talent is obviously not stellar. Are you guys mostly laying low these days? Sticking with that reliable regular? The current climate has me thinking about finding a new hobby.

  9. #6819

    Waist of time

    I was in the mood for some thing spicy so I reached out to Leida and got the info needed and after I got off work I headed over I normally stay away from WA side of town but the pics had me thinking with my small head LOL I got a cpl text checking on me and gave a 20 min away text was given a quick ok reply. Then I arrived and let her know and was asked to send a pic of the hotel for proof I was there sent pic then nothing waited 20 min and said I'm leaving And finally get a reply 40 min later asking if I was there and she fell asleep it was only 630 pm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/185752307

  10. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    She makes a fantastic brunette.
    I think the dark hair makes her look older and more worn out. For me with the blonde she still pulls off the sexy trailer park girl.

  11. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody8433  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing fake and just selling content but trying to to lure guys in by promising meetups.

  12. #6816

    Anyone have any information on Foxy Red 22


  13. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by LowCountry2020  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the pics. Is her current look, the Blonde or The Brunette? I want her to Blonde.
    She makes a fantastic brunette.

  14. #6814

    Dani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/623177757812

    Totally spaced out. Had some burnt tinfoil and a bic lighter. I left.

    I think I'm going to stick with AMP. Not looking for FS but a lot more fun than STG

  15. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockGame  [View Original Post]
    Does that go for the guys in the lifestyle, too?
    I'm going to say yes if the guys are into the same hard drugs, hard drama and wild times day in and day out as most of the ladies are that are in their lifestyle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape