rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I know there's a fair number of fuckboys here who aren't about dating these women on any level and mostly do a cursory meet for drinks before slamming them in bed, or simply go straight to the bedroom.

    Have you found any difference in your hit rates when someone has on her profile that she wants to be wined and dined and see / do cool shit in public? After doing this for five years I haven't been paying attention but part of me wants to track it now.
    It depends on the dynamics. I see a 80% hit rate where if I take them out they fuck me like they love me. It's just a different dynamic.

  2. #14944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Fake as fuck. I called her on it, sent ger the IG link. Of course she said it was really her. Then tried to get her to commit to a video chat but she kept coming up with excuses not to, wanted me to send her $100 first before she'd get on a video call. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-1d15d19e9350

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahcurr?...UycnF5Zw%3D%3D
    Maybe this is getting too deep, but, I wonder if the girls post fake pictures of girls who look like them? Or, do they post pictures of girls they wished they looked like?

  3. #14943

    Cassie

    Fake as fuck. I called her on it, sent ger the IG link. Of course she said it was really her. Then tried to get her to commit to a video chat but she kept coming up with excuses not to, wanted me to send her $100 first before she'd get on a video call. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-1d15d19e9350

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahcurr?...UycnF5Zw%3D%3D

  4. #14942

    General question

    I know there's a fair number of fuckboys here who aren't about dating these women on any level and mostly do a cursory meet for drinks before slamming them in bed, or simply go straight to the bedroom.

    Have you found any difference in your hit rates when someone has on her profile that she wants to be wined and dined and see / do cool shit in public? After doing this for five years I haven't been paying attention but part of me wants to track it now.

  5. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Bueller, bueller:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-5ab7d4756b0e

    Supposed to meet this weekend! Any info?
    Wanted $800 and was adamant about payment upfront before any intimacy. I've been burned too many times by that so that was a hard no for me.

  6. #14940
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Baltimore thread, but this one hit me up and I really liked her pics. Figured she could be a bargain. Comms good, texted and made arrangements to come down to Nova. Until, ready for this. She needs a new outfit to feel confident about our date. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-9f62302305b7
    Yep this one's fake. Every once in a while it creates a new account, same girl's pics, in Springfield. Time waster, not real.

  7. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her last year or the year before that, bonkers good body but seemed firm at 700. Think someone else had reviewed her before.
    500 last year. BBFS and total GFE. Can fuck like a champ.

  8. #14938

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Baltimore thread, but this one hit me up and I really liked her pics. Figured she could be a bargain. Comms good, texted and made arrangements to come down to Nova. Until, ready for this. She needs a new outfit to feel confident about our date. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-9f62302305b7
    Had good comms with her as well, but always wanted some upfront $$ for some bs.

  9. #14937

    Pretty mermaid

    I usually post in the Baltimore thread, but this one hit me up and I really liked her pics. Figured she could be a bargain. Comms good, texted and made arrangements to come down to Nova. Until, ready for this. She needs a new outfit to feel confident about our date. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-9f62302305b7

  10. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e.

    Comms are good and is ready to meet? Thanks!
    Texted with her last year or the year before that, bonkers good body but seemed firm at 700. Think someone else had reviewed her before.

  11. #14935

    Susie

    Can't post the link as she blocked me I think, or she is not active, wants 800, but will settle for 500. If you like really slim, very small top. Dm for more details.

  12. #14934

    Angelica

    Bueller, bueller:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-5ab7d4756b0e

    Supposed to meet this weekend! Any info?

  13. #14933

    Anna

    Good comms, wants to meet. Sent good pics over text. Anyone meet with yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-0eb59c0b6319

  14. #14932

  15. #14931

    LadyAmy

    She is real wants 400-500. Nice gal but huge ass, passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-bfb636a4dd32

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape