Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1742
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1172

  2. #1171
    Ryanbaby quote 500 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0430652df51b

    Cherry quote 400 pm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-2649cd030370

    Anyone has info on these two girls?

  3. #1170

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingon1  [View Original Post]
    My review of Laura under her old profile.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...151&viewfull=1#post6911151.
    There are reviews from you about 2-3 girls, without names, on that page.

  4. #1169

    Mia

    Mia's old profile was Sammi. Texted back and forth but never met. There were reviews of guys saying good things around 400 or 500 bbfscip.

  5. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    We texted a while back. Asked for 500 but I passed. Too much for someone pushing 40.

  6. #1167

  7. #1166

    Jasmine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d89d8c845953

    Met her. Nice girl. But does not look like her pictures. Or at least the pictures are 10 years younger. Decided to not take it forward.

  8. #1165

  9. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not from AZ I'm from TN but AZ is one of the states I'm interested in possibly moving to. I noticed the tricking scene in Arizona is really good. I checked out SA for Phoenix and Cuddle Comfort and was seeing so many attractive women on the sites. I used to live in FL and I'm not going to lie I think AZ might have FL beat when it comes to the amount of baddies there are and FL had a ton. Do you guys think SA would be able to work for me in Phoenix despite my age?
    Which city in Florida? What were prices like? I've been thinking of moving to either AZ or FL and am curious how the scene compares.

  10. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Talked to the second girl. She gets straight to the point, quoted me 500 as well. Our schedules never lined up she actually asked me to send her some $ before we would actually meet. I declined. Also got several one word responses from her. She is a hottie, but I'm not sure about her. Looks like she deactivated her profile.
    I met Ariel, 500 ppm, big boobs big butt. Heavier than the pic. More like a 'girl' than woman, there was no chemistry at all. But she did give good head

  11. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Talked to the second girl. She gets straight to the point, quoted me 500 as well. Our schedules never lined up she actually asked me to send her some $ before we would actually meet. I declined. Also got several one word responses from her. She is a hottie, but I'm not sure about her. Looks like she deactivated her profile.
    It's been a while since I've seen aluminum siding on the outside of a house here in Arizona. Reverse image search is YOUR friend fellas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c4f9105c-b1c9-4f49-b719-af33ba0f91f3_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Autumn- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-5a6a70e77927

    Newer profile, not sure I can trust it. Sent some nudes and says she can host in Mesa for 400 ppm. Might try is out this week and report back.

    Ariel - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-af65a4222fb6

    Quoted 500 ppm no anal. At little too much for me, but she looks really good. If anyone sees her lmk!
    Talked to the second girl. She gets straight to the point, quoted me 500 as well. Our schedules never lined up she actually asked me to send her some $ before we would actually meet. I declined. Also got several one word responses from her. She is a hottie, but I'm not sure about her. Looks like she deactivated her profile.

  13. #1160

    Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-653d9c64681f

    Had a platonic public meet and greet with her. She was passive aggressive at times and I thought she was rather unattractive and a bit overweight. Not sure how much ppm she would want because we didn't get that far. Hard pass.
    Talked to her over text messages, she used a VOIP number. But she quoted be 500 for an overnight, with EVERYTHING covered.

  14. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    400 hard pass.
    Definitely not with her messy mirror, trashy hotel room and bed sheets off the mattress!

  15. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    No negative posts related to to her, though her name is Autumn also.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-6672a292245e

    We texted back in 2023. Flakey af! She canceled on me 1/2 hour before meeting. She has been discussed on here before. Another member told me that she was flakey when she lived back in Minnesota.

    She sent me a bunch of unsolicited nudes though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape