Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 29281
-
04-14-25 16:31 #25546Senior Member

Posts: 342Werges
I tried the place out yesterday morning. Fine time was had with a very pretty, young, friendly MT.
Originally Posted by TurkeyBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 16:30 #25545Regular Member

Posts: 19Inconsiderate
You could also not reply if you don't have anything constructive to say. Feel free to spend 30 minutes looking up how not to be a douche.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 16:26 #25544Senior Member

Posts: 342Great Ad
What a great ad, I wish my heart was stronger and my life insurance bigger.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:46 #25543Regular Member

Posts: 5Tgtbt
That looks like the too good to be true category.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:21 #25542Senior Member

Posts: 131You'll be able to easily find all these answers on the forum with about 30 minutes of reading & searching. Enjoy your trip!
Originally Posted by JustCurious00
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:07 #25541Senior Member

Posts: 97CL ad
Has anyone seen this.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...842355948.html
What category does this fall under.
-
04-14-25 14:02 #25540Senior Member

Posts: 279317 Holistic
A woman my good friend knows well just started there. She posted it on social media so doubt she's into extras. Don't want to say much publicly. I know the place is mostly a tease but I did have luck there years ago.
-
04-14-25 14:00 #25539Senior Member

Posts: 102Mundy
LOL- Something tells me the party is about to end here soon.
Originally Posted by BigDaddieT
[View Original Post]
Just a guess based on previous party endings here.
-
04-14-25 08:30 #25538Senior Member

Posts: 216Lmgtfy
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=massa...dy+noblesville Also, RTFF.
Originally Posted by Bugsy6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 20:59 #25537Senior Member

Posts: 37Werges Ave.
Has anyone experienced the location on Werges Ave? Appears to be in a house next door to BP on Keystone. Saw their ad on STG.
-
04-13-25 20:17 #25536Regular Member

Posts: 19Visiting
I'm visiting Indy for work, reading through the thread it seems like Sunshine and a place called Mundy are the go to places.
What shop is Mundy?
What are the typical $$ for each place?
One better than the other?
Thanks!
-
04-13-25 18:44 #25535Senior Member

Posts: 57I would like to know this as well since there are 2 places with Mundy as the street name.
Originally Posted by Bugsy6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 08:02 #25534Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Sofia
I had a very excellent experience with Sofia at Sunshine, not only is she pretty, have an awesome body (D cup tits), has some of the best massage skills around. The GFE experience I got from Sofia was the best! I show up and and she tells me she misses me and we start DFK, I then move down to her breasts and play with her eraser sized nipples. The weight of these are awesome! She helps me smother myself in those delicious milk bags From there I stand up and she goes down on me for an awesome BBBJ, licking my shaft and balls. Once I couldn't take anymore I laid down on the table and she got on top, she had her knees bent and just started to fuck me like that. I had a great view of her bouncing tits and see my rod being engulfed by her love mound. We then switched to MS where I filled the bag. As she was cleaning us up she asked if I wanted a massage, we had plenty of time (I paid for an hour) so I very OK with that. She has some skills, she gives a strong massage and hits all the sore spots and kinks. The strong massage feels so good. At the end she rubs on back, neck and head and sent chills down my spine. I was so relaxed I did not want it to end. Eventually it did and I had to literally pry myself up. It was just one of the best times I have had.
-
04-12-25 19:13 #25533Senior Member

Posts: 97I saw she had an ad on Ladys. One and it showed somethings that she offered. Apparently she didn't create that after and got mad at me thinking I did it. I told her that all I did was to comment on her pictures and body. I haven't gotten her to text me back since.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/lisa-1545-i1059833
-
04-12-25 18:51 #25532Regular Member

Posts: 8Name of AMP on Mundy?
What is AMP spa called on Mundy. Is this one of best AMPs for FS?










Reply With Quote



