Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 17049
-
04-17-25 02:47 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the feedback
Any reviews on these ladies:
HANNAH: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-5cab09b7cc25.
ABAE: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3e001a50503.
TEB: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8590680ebf0.
TIA.
-
04-16-25 19:13 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 126Dolly
I meet up with dolly last week. She was okay. Has had 2 kids and she does have a small gut. Decent BJ and BBFS. She said she prefers latino men. Meet up for 3 xx. Had to get the hotel room so add that as well. Overall not bad but would not repeat. 6/10.
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 16:29 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 754She's Large
Met her but I declined to pull the trigger. Even with the reviews here I was still disappointed with her appearance.
She's bigger and far less attractive in person than her pics. She's looks like she'd be a catcher on a lesbian girls softball team. Stumpy, no tits, no make up or even hint of femininity (she was wearing an old hoodie and basketball shorts). Plus she's raw dawgged the majority of this board by now.
She said she's only had 1 arrangement and he did 500 ppm. I chuckled. Too many to count guys on this site alone have posted their raw dawg stories sweetie lol. My mantra with SA is to pay for chicks that might be out of my league in the wild. She fell in the "I wouldn't fuck her for free" category.
That said, she was nice, punctual, tried to be conversational. She is DTF.
Originally Posted by GoopRuiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 11:30 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 28She's alright-ish ANH
I met up with her for 2 benjy's and she allows BBFS and BBJ. However I didn't have very much fun so there's not much to talk about. She leans more to the heavier side and has a slight nympho mood.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 02:55 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 32Anh
Any info on this girl:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-df281a142918
TIA.
-
04-15-25 15:22 #16129Senior Member

Posts: 77CAphrodite
I had a good experience with CAphrodite. She is a cool girl, definitely on the thicker side but nice to chat with. Uncovered BJ but covered sex. It was a fun time but she only let me hit it once. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Protot
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 00:20 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 109Same Savvy?
Does anyone know if this is the same Savvy that's been mentioned in previous reports. https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-88f42697c756 The account was created suspiciously one day after the last negative report on her. Here's a previous report. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=savvy#post7125264.
-
04-14-25 15:28 #16127Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, you have to pay for some type of membership to chat. They lock all messages behind a paywall. Even if you've been messaging someone and you let your membership lapse, they will lock those messages too until you have a membership.
Originally Posted by Witness2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:36 #16126Regular Member

Posts: 5Seeking
How do you get past the feature that validates with camera access?
I haven't been able to figure out a solution yet, any suggestions?
-
04-13-25 22:36 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 95To chat, is $ required?
Do I have to get premium or diamond to simply chat on seeking?
-
04-13-25 20:01 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 193What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 16:26 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 47She is lying about her age. She is closer to 50 than to 30. She ahs been around the scene for close to 8 years now. Seen here maybe 7 years ago when I was still in my 30's.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 10:16 #16122Regular Member

Posts: 21Dolly is now Bella
New profile, seems identical to last one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ddd612da927b
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 01:22 #16121Regular Member

Posts: 12Ele
Same experience. Attractive, but was edgy and very clearly uncomfortable with the experience. I don't recommend.
Originally Posted by DallasDoug
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 20:20 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 36I met Chai quite a few times a few years back. She was fun. Can be somewhat mechanical. I would say she is semi pro.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




