Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 31843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29908

    Savanna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/185640773

    Saw Savanna today, easy comms. Very pleasant over text. She's at that weird Ramada building by Opry, the one that looks damn near abandoned. Huge tits, decent ass, pics look exactly like her. She's a talker, I'm not a huge fan of that, maybe a little chitchat to ease the tension and then I want you slurping on me but she talked a lot. She gave a great BBBJ and has a tongue piercing and knows how to use it. She offer BBFS but that's not my cup of tea. I just wasn't into the session, she wore lingerie and stuff but her looks just aren't for me. Even though she looks just like her pics, the little head just wanted to get off. She might be great for someone else, especially those of you interested in BBFS. $.6/ hr with MSOG. I only got one off though. She's very nice and worth a shot at the price, but I won't repeat.

  2. #29907
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoterik  [View Original Post]
    It's not AI. It is just a LOT of photoshop. Way too much editing and skin smoothing, which is still a red flag for me.
    I agree. Not AI. And not yet anyway. I do however see this being a challenge over the next couple of years though.

  3. #29906

    Ended up seeing her

    I ended up seeing her and I would second Silver Fox. She was hard to get a hold of but I lucked out.

    Decent rack and butt. It's hard to tell with the face pictures. The room was deemly lit but in person she seem older and, like most girls, filtered pictures or pictures were taken a couple years ago.

    All in all, I would still repeat because I never felt rushed or in danger.

    If you are above average, it may take her a little to get used to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is good.

    BBBJ. Nice butt.

    She is hard to get a hold of. She requires snapchat video call. She is usually near opry mills.

  4. #29905
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but I feel like I'm seeing more and more ads that seem to be at least enhanced by AI. Here are a few examples I came across today (look closely at the faces):

    https://tryst.link/escort/badcandice

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgardenx

    The faces are totally expressionless and look the same in most of the pics. Am I nuts?
    It's not AI. It is just a LOT of photoshop. Way too much editing and skin smoothing, which is still a red flag for me.

  5. #29904
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I'm based in Huntsville but look at other boards. I have a few thoughts. She's home based in three cities: Nashville, DC, and Boston. That would automatically set off warning bells in my head. Why not see someone who is based in Nashville or visiting Nashville instead? Searching her phone number yielded no results so no reviews. Clara Devis sounds like a fake ass name to me and I'm not donating 6 bills for a one hour incall. Just my thoughts on a Sunday afternoon.
    You're right, I don't see escorts often so I don't mind splurging every now and the. I'll just skip these providers. Thanks for the input!

  6. #29903

    Highly recommend, Aaaliyahh

    I had a dream last night with Aaaliyahh.

    She is exactly as in the pictures, super sweet.

    My dream was a qv for $. 4.

    Video verification, we used snap, she prefers FaceTime and has google meet.

    Super clean, super sweet, I will repeat. Maybe tonight. LOL.

    If you like the pictures you will love her in person. All tattoos match up.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83984747

  7. #29902

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but I feel like I'm seeing more and more ads that seem to be at least enhanced by AI. Here are a few examples I came across today (look closely at the faces):

    https://tryst.link/escort/badcandice

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgardenx

    The faces are totally expressionless and look the same in most of the pics. Am I nuts?
    I don't know if it is AI, but the ads appear to be fakes. A little research turns up ads with different women using the same name and number for both of these.

  8. #29901
    Quote Originally Posted by MosoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tori in the last couple weeks? I haven't seen her ads or heard back from her in a while? I'm concerned!
    Yeah Mosound,

    I noticed her absence as well. Hope nothing bad has happened.

  9. #29900
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but I feel like I'm seeing more and more ads that seem to be at least enhanced by AI. Here are a few examples I came across today (look closely at the faces):

    https://tryst.link/escort/badcandice

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgardenx

    The faces are totally expressionless and look the same in most of the pics. Am I nuts?
    Blue, Nope you are right. AI enhanced graphics programs like Photoshop will fix up any photo. They can even fix ugly! One click and they do the trick automatically.

    But you have spotted the flaw. They look too perfect.

    We should all beware that there are a number of more professional programs that will fool you completely.

  10. #29899

    Is AI starting to rear it's ugly head in the ads?

    Maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but I feel like I'm seeing more and more ads that seem to be at least enhanced by AI. Here are a few examples I came across today (look closely at the faces):

    https://tryst.link/escort/badcandice

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgardenx

    The faces are totally expressionless and look the same in most of the pics. Am I nuts?

  11. #29898

    Clara

    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried to contact these providers. I want to take a dive but a lot of red flags keep popping up. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosesara

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-taylor

    https://tryst.link/escort/claradevis

    I really want to see Clara but something feels off, again I could be wrong. Just wanted to see if anyone else has tried.
    I'm based in Huntsville but look at other boards. I have a few thoughts. She's home based in three cities: Nashville, DC, and Boston. That would automatically set off warning bells in my head. Why not see someone who is based in Nashville or visiting Nashville instead? Searching her phone number yielded no results so no reviews. Clara Devis sounds like a fake ass name to me and I'm not donating 6 bills for a one hour incall. Just my thoughts on a Sunday afternoon.

  12. #29897

    Just Wondering

    Has anyone else tried to contact these providers. I want to take a dive but a lot of red flags keep popping up. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosesara

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-taylor

    https://tryst.link/escort/claradevis

    I really want to see Clara but something feels off, again I could be wrong. Just wanted to see if anyone else has tried.

    Thanks eveyone!

  13. #29896

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    If you go for it let it us know. I like her look.
    I've seen her. She is good.

    BBBJ. Nice butt.

    She is hard to get a hold of. She requires snapchat video call. She is usually near opry mills.

  14. #29895
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    If you go for it let it us know. I like her look.
    She changes numbers a lot, here's the 615 numbers I have for her over the last couple of years, maybe that will yield better search results?

    6 xx-Eight08-2369.

    6 xx-Seven36-4415.

    6 xx-Four39-3232.

  15. #29894

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskRider2000  [View Original Post]
    If you go for it let it us know. I like her look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape