Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 7371
-
04-15-25 08:20 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 78Ariana
Does anybody have any experience with Ariana?
https://tryst.link/escort/sexymilf8789
-
04-14-25 12:30 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 1532Asian agencies
The agencies aren't as good as they may seem. Obviously we all know the pictures are representative of who is behind the door. The services suggested aren't always available either which can lead to disappointment. Run into more than a few of those instances.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 08:29 #6709Regular Member

Posts: 11Angie
I was ghosted as well, thought maybe she left the area.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 19:46 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 343Ripoff
Avoid this one he is a total ripoff came to my house in a monster truck wanted the donation as she came in. I said lets go upstairs she started ranting in my hallway and I have a roommate I asked her to come in my room and we can talk so we can be discreet and she kept raising her voice. I was getting pissed because she wouldn't shut up about the donation. I told her where it was and she asked if she could use the bathroom and she ran out the door with the money. Total scumbag.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/604079885076
-
04-13-25 09:42 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 37Check Danbury / Hudson Valley
Originally Posted by Ish741
[View Original Post]
She looks familiar from Hudson Valley / Danbury areas. Seems some negative stuff, but don't exactly remember. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ish741
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 09:33 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 70I'm sorry but if your dumb enough to go through with that after hearing her age and not only that seeing someone that post the age as "99" and has no reviews you deserve what you get.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
Sadly I'm sure some guys let their little heads win and are in a whole mess right now.
-
04-12-25 20:03 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 199Feds & 5-0.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 17:49 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 131Stay away from these ads
Highly likely these ads are stings. One of the ad asked as soon as I messaged if it was okay if she was 16 and the other was persistent on what do we plan to do together.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/123159843018
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...w/578414368524
-
04-12-25 15:37 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 2109Thorne
200 is just for a meet and greet, it seems.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 14:06 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 83$$hr, and she doesn't even shave her armpits? NO, thanks.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 15:56 #6701Regular Member

Posts: 3Any intel
This one looks interesting. Anyone test the water yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...w/193185876312
-
04-11-25 14:53 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 930Gia Dolce. GFE specialist
See my post in Hartford GFE Specialist subforum (down past Seeking).
Originally Posted by Ish741
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...316&viewfull=1#post7252316 GFE subforum.
-
04-11-25 01:09 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 195This one just wasted your time tellin you she's on the way
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/876268212855
Plus I heard her body is messed up so probably dodged one.
-
04-10-25 23:40 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/773013532849
She looks interesting. Anyone seen her?
-
04-10-25 16:07 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 116Kat
Anyone have any first hand experience with this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/kat-thorne










Reply With Quote






