Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27661

    Barbie or Simone

    Had a dream with her multiple times. She use to go with a name Simone, usually she post in them now she started posting in STG. It was 160 roses for HH last year. Not sure what is the inflation did with the rates now.

    She had artificial breast, but she is spinner type aged 25 .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/694993449556

  2. #27660

    Probably a fake

    Posting simultaneously in 5 different areas of NC, very broad menu for relatively low rates (for her age / look and that menu), and links to her content page. That's not an escort, that's someone trying to sell content.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Foxy Red? She has all my boxes checked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/153199492071

  3. #27659

    Foxy Red

    Any reports on Foxy Red? She has all my boxes checked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/153199492071

  4. #27658
    Any intel on this one? Searched through and didn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/602507086073

  5. #27657
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple of kids, working on herself, and no longer in the area. She's doing good.
    Nice. That's good to know.

  6. #27656
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I heard she got busted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around?
    Had a couple of kids, working on herself, and no longer in the area. She's doing good.

  7. #27655
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around?
    I heard she got busted.

  8. #27654

    Hali

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around?
    She said she was going to Tennessee. I don't know if it's permanent. She's easily reachable if you have her number.

  9. #27653

    Haze

    Anyone seen her lately? Is she still around?

  10. #27652
    Thanks,

    I caught up with her. Saw her a lot back in the day with BBFS / CIP. She remembered me and gave same service. Not the same fuck though. She seemed to go through the motions. While it wasn't bad, she wasn't nearly as engaged in the session as she used to be. Guess the line of work and candy is taking a toll on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She's in Durham now off hey 55. She is doing $200 hh. BBFS.

  11. #27651
    This girl is a mess. I fucked her so many times in the past between $150 and $250. The sex isn't worth $1500. Anyone that pays that is President and CEO of SimpCo. To be fair, if she has such a wonderful dude, why in the blue fuck hasn't he taken her off the market? Hahahahaha Man this is hilarious to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.

  12. #27650

    Becca. Continued

    Yes, I saw her a few times when she used to post back in the day.

    Like I mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight, so there is a lot of saggy skin to deal with.

    She started off really nice originally. But then teamed up with Kora (her mentor), which made her implement many, many, many rules.

    Prior of that she was 100% GFE.

    I haven't seen her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean you've seen her post, or seen her personally?

    I was considering seeing her when she used to post, but then she got some ridiculously bad reviews. Full of rules, no GFE at PSE prices and generally just a mess so I decided against it.

  13. #27649
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a provider that went by Savannah or Becca Lynn.

    Can't seem to find her post anymore, I've seen her multiple times.

    She used to be larger but lost a lot of weight and has a massive clit.

    You can search the forms for this.

    Good luck.
    Do you mean you've seen her post, or seen her personally?

    I was considering seeing her when she used to post, but then she got some ridiculously bad reviews. Full of rules, no GFE at PSE prices and generally just a mess so I decided against it.

  14. #27648

    Savannah / Becca Lynn

    There used to be a provider that went by Savannah or Becca Lynn.

    Can't seem to find her post anymore, I've seen her multiple times.

    She used to be larger but lost a lot of weight and has a massive clit.

    You can search the forms for this.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I have that itch, does someone know a provider with one of those big meaty bubbly clit?

    There was this little 35 yo one on Tryst but Cannot find her anymore.

  15. #27647

    Ms Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.
    I make my way out to Raleigh, about once a month.

    And I have seen Miss McGee a handful of times, she is a spitfire and very sharp witted.

    She's gone from a few relationships, good and bad and looks like she's found someone now that meets her needs.

    But she's always been fine, and if you treat her right, the rules are not existence and everything goes.

    But no way does this ever justify 1500.

    Good luck gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape