Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8093
-
11-11-08 12:02 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 5563Check out the pussy
Clean and fresh, just the way I like it. Stacey shaved is a pretty site.
-
11-11-08 11:56 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 5563After
It doesn't get much more GFE than this. The way we teamed up on her long pussy hairs, the way we cropped it and trimmed it was like a true couple of fuck buddies. And the bathroom sex was definitely GFE.
When a girl is willing to give it up like Stacey, it's a dream come true.
CookyJar
-
11-11-08 11:36 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 5563Instant Replay
It was always my intention to reunite with Stacey. After our last encounter, I couldn’t get her off my mind. I just couldn’t get over how good her BBBJ was. As I’d mentioned in my first review of Stacey, she had often passed in and out of my on screen radar. But, now that I was actively seeking her out, she was suddenly nowhere to be found. Twice I had stopped by the house I now know her to regularly visit, to no avail. On both occasions, neither Stacey nor Jennifer was available. The third trip was the charm.
Stacey is a fun date. I picked her up around 1:30pm and we parted company after 5:00pm. While she is no Andrea (my first love and all time favorite SW), Stacey is very easy to be with, she listens and laughs, at just the right time. Most of our conversations were light, however; because of her interest in furthering her career, Stacey had a real interest in the workings of this site and the internet. We discussed the opportunities for a girl in the sex trades. Like many others who work as sex providers, Stacey is no dummy. She acknowledges the dangers of strolling the streets and wants to work as a private, independent escort. Stacey says that most of her time is spent with her regulars. She also admitted that her services do vary. She claims that she can tell the good guys from the bad ones and that her services correspond with the treatment she receives.
Stacey and I began with a set agenda. During our first date, Stacey had said that she wanted to shave her pussy. I am not that interested in shaved pussy as some, so I decided that our time would be better spent elsewhere. Now on this our second date and now that I know her and her abilities, I agreed to extending our activities. First, I took a few before pictures. Next, she showered and I helped her shave. In between helping her clip, holding the mirror and helping her get into the harder to reach stops, I took a few pictures. I joined her in the tub and shower. The soaping down and lather play was marvelously sensual. After rinsing me off, Stacey tongued me in all of the right areas, starting with my balls. She kneeled and begin licking and gently sucking. But, standing, receiving a blow job in a wet slippery tub proved to be a bit treacherous. I shivered and shuck a few times, under the pressure, almost slipping and falling. Not wanting to kill myself, I told Stacey we’d have to wait until I could get better footing. As we stepped out of the tub, Stacey seemed intent on finishing what she had started. My dick was rock hard and swinging. As we moved together from the tub, Stacey took hold of my dick. She sat on the toilet set, took my dick back into her mouth, placed her arms around me gripping my ass and pulled me deep into her. I fucked her in the mouth, hard with spit and juices flying. When I was about to cum, I pushed in deep down and told Stacey to hold it there while I shot my load. I wanted to cum as deep in her throat as I could, as deep as she would let me. She told the first wad, as I held her head. She gagged and withdrew a little as I continued to pump out cum. She took all of my load in her mouth and continued to suck until I was finished, letting the over flow spill out the side of her mouth and down her chin. It had been a hot and nasty blow job and we needed to clean ourselves off again afterwards. Clean and dry, we wrapped ourselves in towels and proceeded back downstairs to finish taking pictures.
Back on the couch, I took some after pictures. Once we were done with the pictures, we got comfortable under a big heavy quilt and watched a porno. The choice of watching a porno was Stacey’s. Other movies and cable were available but she picked, “T.T. Boy’s Orgy World #9 the Next Level” an Evasive Angeles porn featuring a lot of inter racial, big dicks and anal. We laughed and joke about the shit on the screen and fast forwarded a lot. Stacey stated, very seriously, that she wanted to be a porn star.
I told Stacey that I wanted to fuck her. She agreed and said she wanted to get fuck after watching all of the girls in the movie getting fucked. Under the quilt, she started to play with my dick. Then she slip down under the cover and started sucking and getting me up. I watched the quilt bobbing up and down as she did those magical things that she does. I was warm and comfortable, watching the end the porno, a beer in one hand and the other riding the top of Stacey’s head – I was in the best of all possible worlds. If it had been up to me, I’d still be right there to the end. But, without a word, Stacey stopped, pulled the quilt away, and crawled away in front of me on her hands and knees. Stacey lowered her head, lifted her ass, and wiggled her butt. I got down on the floor with her. On my knees, I watch her ass move and listened to her ask me to fuck her. I slipped on a condom, rubbed my dick on her pussy lips and it slid into her like a glove. Stacey’s pussy was sloppy wet and juicy, she isn’t big inside. Stacey has a tight pussy that gets real wet as her gets aroused.
Here is the problem, making the choice between a good BJ or FS is darn near impossible. I like to start off receiving a BJ until I’m good and hard and then moving on with FS. Once my dick was in Stacey’s mouth, I found it darn near impossible to pull out for FS.
After just two date, Stacey has moved up to my number one position. I will always be on the lookout for something new and different (Stacey and I talked about this) but, all things be equal, if given the choice between all of the girls on Old York Road, I’d pick Stacey. YMMV
(Click this link Stacey to see action shots of Stacey deep throating and stroll down for my original reviews on Stacey)
CookyJar
-
11-09-08 23:51 #1190Regular Member

Posts: 18Hey thanks for the mention!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Actually I'm out of the country for a little while.
This place is hell and the chance of mongering is close to zero.
CJ I do wish I was there and not where I'm at now.
By the way Happy Birthday to the Leather Necks back home.
My Uncle Sam says I'll be home in less than a year.
Everyone keep up the great posts.
I'll be doing the camden stroll in no time. I still check the boards but with the crap internet we have here it's hard to know when you'll get on.
FrankNBeans
-
11-08-08 12:03 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 1384Not sure if CJ has found her again but I haven't either. I dated this girl on
Originally Posted by Mmp1967
more than a few occasions and was a lot of fun. Also if you are into
big labia this girl is a winner. One of the meatiest pussies I've ever
encountered on a girl.
-
11-07-08 00:16 #1188Regular Member

Posts: 21Hey CJ,
I just read your entire section, you guys have some very good looking SW in Philadelphia. My favorites are Suzy and Elen, do you know what ever happen to Elen? Might have to take a trip down to Philadelphia just to monger. Keep up the good post and pics.
Aloha,
Mike
-
11-02-08 09:38 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 1464Stacy
CookyJar,
She is a real trooper for being able to deep throut you. Nice action shots.
Misfit
-
11-02-08 00:54 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 1286They may not teach her the parts, but I'm glad she shaves that kitty. Great pics CJ!!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
11-01-08 22:07 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 2124Good shyt cj she is a good lay I was happy to meet her when I did.
-
11-01-08 21:16 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 5563Once again it's: In for an ounce, in for a pound
I said this once and I’d say it again, I am not that into action shots. They are okay, and I have done them before. But, seeing my dick (or any dick) does nothing for me. However, watching Stacy deep throat was a real demonstrate in a fine art. I had to get a few pictures.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Need I say more?
CookyJar
-
11-01-08 21:11 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 5563What More can a man ask for?
Hummmm, long legs, nice ass and sucks like a Hoover; what a combination.
CookyJar
-
11-01-08 20:59 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Word in Passing
I am just mentioning this in passing. Take it for what it is worth. While Stacey does know Suzy, she does not count her as a friend. I believe there is a bit of competition going on between the two girls. Not once did she have a kind word to say about Suzy. To the contrary, she took every opportunity to put the Suzy down. She went out of her way to mention that the word on the streets is that Suzy can’t suck a dick. She was much kinder to Rochelle saying that she and Rochelle had once double dated, but both of their dates said that she (Stacey) gave the better BJ.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
Stacey, did say that Suzy was back around the area, so FlyGuy, keep on trying.
One more thing.
I cannot speak about or review Stacey as a full service provider. Nor can I speak on her kinkiness. However, I later found out that she sometimes runs with another old favorite of mine, Jennifer and Jennifer is about as kinky as they come.
CookyJar
-
11-01-08 20:48 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey - Another Old York Road Goodie
Hey FlyGuyRddie,
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
Close but no cigar, huh? In my book Stacey comes in a close second or better to Suzy. Sure, her boobs may not be as big or responsive as Suzy’s, but she is cute and has a very nice body. More importantly, Stacey has a nice attitude, especially when it comes to her blow-jobs.
I have been after Stacey for a couple of month now. I had her in my vehicle once or twice. Each time, the taking of pictures was the deal breaker. The first time she said flat out “no.” A few weeks later we met again and she got into the car and asked me a few questions and then said, “No,” again. Once again, we met and she said that she’d talked to Rochelle and that she (Rochelle) said I was cool. She agreed to go with me only to change her mind when I said we had to go back to my place. She said that Rochelle had told her that she took her pictures in the park. After I pointed out that this was true, but it had been during the day and it was now dark and I was not going to have LE approach me asking about a flash of light. We went off and on like this for a few months. I believe I had mentioned, back in the spring, that there was another WSW besides Suzy and Rochelle working in the area.
Then, about a week ago, as I stopped at a stop sign, she was standing on the curb. She winked and I winked back. I said, out of my window, “It’s no use; you know I want your pictures and I know you don’t want to give them to me.” She responded that this time she was for real and she wanted to go with me. By this time I had figured that her body must be in pretty bad shape and that was the reason she always said, “No.” I knew for a fact that she’d talked to Rochelle and Dee, so she knew I was legit. I hesitated at first, but my curiosity got the better of me and I told her to come on. Boy, am I glad I did.
For some reason that I cannot for the life of me fathom, unlike all of the other times, Stacy was real up-beat, bubbly and friendly. She turned out to be a fun date. And, after all was said and done, we both agreed that we should have done this a long time ago. I was kicking myself for the wasted opportunities.
It turns out that not only does she have a nice body, long shapely legs and a bubble butt, but she has a real friendly attitude. We were together for quite a while and she was never in a hurry. She asked a lot of questioned about this site and was very concerned that her pictures look good and that she get a positive review. (Word must have gotten back to her about what good publicity could do for her.) Starting in the car, on our way to my place, she had mentioned the quality of her blow job. She brought in up again, once or twice while I was shooting her pictures. She claimed that it was the best on the scroll. Of course I countered with, “Sure! That’s what they all say.” I went on to argue that, “No girl is ever going to admit to having a bad blow job to a potential date.” She agreed, but said, “Everyone tells me, mine are the best.” Again, I countered with, “Sure! So you say. I wouldn’t expect you to say anything else.” I continue to take her pictures but we returned to that topic of discussion a few more times during our time together.
After we had done with the picture portion of our outing, she returned to the question of the review and what would be said to go along with her pictures. She wanted to know what I was going to say about her. She seemed very worry. I said, “I never say anything bad about a girl unless she gives me reason.” I then attempted to give her a few of examples of reasons I’d give a girl a bad review. Reasons like, rushing, stealing, body odor, lying, up-selling and biting on my dick, were mentioned, among other things, as a few examples. Then I told her that so far she’d done nothing to warrant a bad review – actually, we’d done nothing. It was at this point that I bargained for a BJ. I nonchalantly asked, “Maybe I should try one of those fabulous Blow Jobs of yours?”
Without further ado – let me go on and just say it – Stacey gave me the best fully deep throating blow job of the year. Every time I think of this girl on my dick, I get a hard on. At my age, that’s saying something. Suzy sucks a nice dick but doesn’t really go all the way down and she doesn’t like cum in her mouth (she’ll take it, but she doesn’t like it.). Rochelle is better then Suzy (when she is in the right mood) and she’ll take in every drop before spitting. But, Stacey has them all beat, even Dee. She works hard during her deep throat. She was still probing for more dick even after I was down as far as I could go. She seemed to enjoy and take a lot of delight in her abilities. And just like in the pornos, when she withdrew my dick from her mouth, she spit on it and licked it wet, making it juicy before slurping it down deep into her throat again. In between, she used lots of hand and kissing, sucking and licking my balls, before lobbing a bit more moisture on and sucking me deep. While she was taking a breather from sucking, she stoked me gently and looked up into my face with those eyes, she looked entranced. Never did it seem like she was bragging or showing off. It was more like; this was her and what she does and she knows she can do it. I will not goes so far as to say she likes it, maybe she does and maybe she doesn't, I didn't ask, but she certainly doesn’t mind doing it. While she was sucking, I involuntarily started to thrust in her mouth. She never once hesitated. She took it all to the hilt. She went on sucking and slurping and deep throating as cum filled her mouth. She kept at it until I was done, finished and could do no more. Then and only then did she let me out, pulled-up and run up the steps to spit it out.
At nearly half of what you’d give for similar service on the “K,” Stacey is a real find. Looks, attitude and service, I couldn’t have asked for more. She is on the top of my To-Do-Again list. YMMV
CookyJar
PS: FlyGuyRddie, I hope you were not trying to save this one for yourself.
-
11-01-08 04:27 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 486Never
I have Never seen a swer with a body like that! Nice find!!!!!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
10-19-08 10:20 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 1464Suzy
Wow she looked like that innocent next door type of girl I am always looking for. Very Nice.
Misfit










Reply With Quote






