Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38038

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bethanyhart - seems like the real deal. Your coworker turned *****. And by far the priciest.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondbarbi-2025 - concerned every photo is a bit foggy / blurry. Not so worried about the looks, more the body from baby damage and years of neglect / hard life.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charlierae - seems fun in texting, I'm sure she has the usual 40 + body issues, but generally favorable impression and the price is right.
    The second one is Jessika, no baby damage, killer body actually.

  2. #38037

    Had her 2 weeks ago. Wouldn't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, does anyone have any info on the outcall Latina? I've searched here and google. I only come up with a couple more ads. She isn't all over the place. Just here in Jax.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185481921
    Her photos are either outdated or misleading. She will video verify and the face looks accurate but her body isn't as shapely as the pics suggest. I would say a bit more stomach and not a very curvy body anymore. Baby damage. Also had a bad smell below. 170 for a qv. Wants extra for BJ Definitely not worth it.

  3. #38036

    Any feedback on these tall MILFs

    https://tryst.link/escort/bethanyhart - seems like the real deal. Your coworker turned *****. And by far the priciest.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondbarbi-2025 - concerned every photo is a bit foggy / blurry. Not so worried about the looks, more the body from baby damage and years of neglect / hard life.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charlierae - seems fun in texting, I'm sure she has the usual 40 + body issues, but generally favorable impression and the price is right.

  4. #38035

    Real Mona, Real Waste

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealmona

    Looks like the curvy young MILF next door. Not.

    Had those gangster frames around too many of her teeth, not a stitch of lingerie in sight. Looked rode hard and put away wet.

    No DATY, CBJ, she held the cover on with two fingers while I fucked her. Very mechanical. Waste of time and money.

  5. #38034

    Regarding Gaia

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/557713951009

    Every time I think I'm out of the game. Something drags me back in. This time its GaiaGorgeous.

    I had as much trouble as you guys getting her to agree to put me on her schedule but it finally happened. Everything is pretty business like up front which makes her feel comfortable. Just go with it the rewards will come later if you make her feel comfortable. Pictures are recent and accurate. Everything is clean and odor free. My last regular almost a year ago was nice but she had 3 dogs that lived in the room with her. But GaiaGorgeous has a clean pretty decent lived in area which made me feel at ease. I decided right then that I was back in the game and she was my go to. ASS IS AMAZING AS IT LOOKS IN THE PICKS AND FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HANDS! Her performance was great and not mechanical as I suspected it would be from the business like intro.

    I hate to give a good review because I know you fellas are going to take up her whole schedule now, but I got to do it for the bros.
    This is great to know. Thanks a bunch for the review. I was thinking she would be good.

  6. #38033

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniela-27

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5137.htm?cat=1
    Tryst link says $$$$ 5. Can you confirm how many Mario coins?

  7. #38032

    Great find!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.
    I'll be scheduling a visit ASAP!

  8. #38031

    Tryst-Diana MUST SEE

    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniela-27

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5137.htm?cat=1

  9. #38030

    GaiaGorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know..
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/557713951009

    Every time I think I'm out of the game. Something drags me back in. This time its GaiaGorgeous.

    I had as much trouble as you guys getting her to agree to put me on her schedule but it finally happened. Everything is pretty business like up front which makes her feel comfortable. Just go with it the rewards will come later if you make her feel comfortable. Pictures are recent and accurate. Everything is clean and odor free. My last regular almost a year ago was nice but she had 3 dogs that lived in the room with her. But GaiaGorgeous has a clean pretty decent lived in area which made me feel at ease. I decided right then that I was back in the game and she was my go to. ASS IS AMAZING AS IT LOOKS IN THE PICKS AND FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HANDS! Her performance was great and not mechanical as I suspected it would be from the business like intro.

    I hate to give a good review because I know you fellas are going to take up her whole schedule now, but I got to do it for the bros.

  10. #38029

    Coming to town

    I'm coming to town for a few days and looking for recommendations on providers that do outs. Looking for someone that is very GFE. Please PM me with your recommendations.

  11. #38028

    Real, Real and Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link to her skip ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/442430295137
    Check post #36696.

    This one is also real. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185304977.

    And this one. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185499397.

  12. #38027

    Russian

    Just know that she is a bit older now than those pics represent. In her mid to late 40's now. Still looks nice enough but the pics are really dated. Also, her service is all over the place. Can be fantastic one day and not so great the next.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!

  13. #38026

    Auanti

    Here's another link to her skip ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/442430295137

  14. #38025

    Ayanti

    Any intel on this Latina? So many fake ads out there it's hard to find a legit one. I'd really like to find a legit one.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3562849

  15. #38024

    I second what Tall says

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Old 'truth' is posting a lot and you have been warned. Her Daughter is 20, you can do the math, she has to be at least 45 if she's a day old. Plenty of reason to avoid her from shakedown to rip-off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/951940896116

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Definitely take this warning seriously, will bring her BF who will be lurking outside waiting for her to grab and go, they will rob you quick. Take heed to the warnings.

    PW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape