Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 7015
-
04-11-25 23:27 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 49Big tits
It seems to me like big fake tits are out of style for girls these days. Its too bad because that's my shit! Where can I go to find a similar body style to the pic I attached here? I like a skinny chick with big fake tits. Tits on a stick!
-
04-11-25 09:54 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 326No issue with older white guys that I've seen at either Pink Pony or Class Act. Dark, dingy, not the best strip clubs by any stretch of the imagination, but if you want extras, you'll definitely find them at either of them.
Originally Posted by BillyBob62
[View Original Post]
CA has less of a selection, but is also a lot less busy. Last time I was at PP it was packed with no place to sit and barely even a wall to lean against, so that made it a little awkward.
-
04-11-25 09:40 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 95Is this pink pony or pussycat.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 17:36 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 81Clubs on Nebraska
There are a few clubs on Nebraska that I've driven by. What are they like? Mostly I'm interested in finding a friendly entertainerto spend some time and money. I'm an older white guy. Any issue with that? There was one club I went to in Tampa, and the guy at the door suggested that I might not be comfortable in that club. That's the only reason I ask. Any Intel appreciated.
-
04-07-25 16:16 #6546Regular Member

Posts: 1Ys
Dayshift or Nightshift?
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 15:03 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 300Ybor
Well, checked off a bucket list item. Took "little cutie" in the back room glad I did! Beautiful little person.
-
03-28-25 09:45 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 46Coming back
Hello all, I'll be coming down to Tampa for some business at the end of April. I came down for a few days at the end of last year and went to Class Act, had a wonderful time with a beautiful Cuban girl. Looking for the same experience but looking for a place with more white / AA girls. Any recommendations? Appreciate it fellas.
-
03-25-25 20:39 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 651Tampa Pink Places
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
That clear it up.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
It should save time for all.
Thanks to both Absence and Smitty Qbert.
Dick.
-
03-25-25 18:37 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 2168And we need to just put PPC for pink pussycat and PP for pink pony.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 17:39 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 544PP PP or PP
I know this is confusing but allow me to elaborate. The fire was not at Pink Pussycat. It was at the Pink Pony on Lois. Not to be confused with the old Pink Pony that was also closed for fire before Super Bowl XLIII.
Originally Posted by CinciGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 12:52 #6540Regular Member

Posts: 8Pink pussycat
Is it closed after the fire? Empty parking at 1 today.
-
03-19-25 10:23 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 111She said afternoons. 40/150.
Originally Posted by Duval9
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 02:32 #6538Regular Member

Posts: 20Pp
Is she on dayshift or nightshift? And what's the damage?
Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 15:16 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 111Pink Pussycat
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...e0dccf3fc10972
This one is working at PP standard rates DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, cfs. Great attitude, no rushing and actually seems to enjoy herself. Will be there for another week before she takes a break, she's getting some tit surgery so she'll be out for a few weeks.
-
03-17-25 11:01 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 1674If true sounds like a crazy person looking to "save" all of us from evil vs a drunk dumb disgruntled patron. If that is the case Fantasyland and the other adult stores in the area better be on alert.
Originally Posted by Joey6688
[View Original Post]
**EDIT** I see in another post they arrested the guy, so that is good news. While I never like to judge anyone based on looks, race or beliefs, he kind of looks like one of these crazy religious types.











Reply With Quote






