Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38023

    Outcall Latina

    Just curious, does anyone have any info on the outcall Latina? I've searched here and google. I only come up with a couple more ads. She isn't all over the place. Just here in Jax.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185481921

  2. #38022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.
    She could have chosen this. But instead she chose exotic mix and has to tell everyone she is Arabian. My guess is that she is 100% full of shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arabian.jpg‎  

  3. #38021

    Regarding the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.
    Oh no that's the worse when that happens. Now we have to find out about Gaia and see how she is. Definitely has a nice body and behind.

  4. #38020
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know.

    Juicy Arabian:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/488798551557

    I been seeing her posts quite a few times and wasn't sure if any of yall experienced this gal. I started seeing some posts so it looks like she's new to the game. Any intel?

    You can private message me or respond back.

    Thanks,

    Zz.
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.

  5. #38019

    FKA 'Truth' 32 years old, Lies and Ripoff Reminder

    Old 'truth' is posting a lot and you have been warned. Her Daughter is 20, you can do the math, she has to be at least 45 if she's a day old. Plenty of reason to avoid her from shakedown to rip-off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/951940896116

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-11 at 1.01.04 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-11 at 1.04.08 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #38018

    That is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxNorth  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her this morning. She's planning a trip to Jax in a month or so. And yes she only sees older men. First reply I got was "How old are you?
    Thanks for sharing!

  7. #38017
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to Jax a couple times a year, but it's been a few years since that happened. She is truly smoking hot!
    I reached out to her this morning. She's planning a trip to Jax in a month or so. And yes she only sees older men. First reply I got was "How old are you?

  8. #38016

    Two different providers I been wondering about

    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know.

    Juicy Arabian:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/488798551557

    I been seeing her posts quite a few times and wasn't sure if any of yall experienced this gal. I started seeing some posts so it looks like she's new to the game. Any intel?

    You can private message me or respond back.

    Thanks,

    Zz.

  9. #38015

    All that meat and no potato's!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a story on this one? Or a name to search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/171013067027
    All that meat and no potato's!

    Good luck!

  10. #38014

    No name

    Does anyone have a story on this one? Or a name to search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/171013067027

  11. #38013

    Promiscous

    OMG, this body, anybody know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/402582223060

  12. #38012
    Jeffmagnum
    Guest

    Brittany

    Has anyone ever seen her? She's a real person but have never been able to set anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...i/073600460779

  13. #38011

    Eva the Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!
    She used to come to Jax a couple times a year, but it's been a few years since that happened. She is truly smoking hot!

  14. #38010

    Wowww

    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!

  15. #38009
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    My first message to you went through but my second did not. Can you spare her number and deets on activities? Can she throat and swallow?! Thanks!
    Try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape