Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 209 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 37358
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #34238
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent Action

    There is a reason I removed all the stupid shit, don't start it again. Go the fight thread if you must act like children.

    A2

  2. #34237
    100% no. Search on "goblin. ".

  3. #34236

    New girl at Starmoon

    Her name is Kiki, and she's very cute. Shy, but she loosens up if you try to chat her up a bit. Super thin waist and nice lungs. Nice butt for an Asian too.

    Hour. 8 house fee, . 65 tip (I usually do 60 there, never got a complaint about being cheap.) some UTC roaming was permitted, but I don't tend to push the limits with that.

    She has been there for 2 weeks, and they seem to be rotating the staff more lately, so I'm assuming she won't be there too much longer, but IDK. I'd say she was 25.

    Sophia and Rebecca are staples there, and give a better massage, but not really cute IMO.

  4. #34235

    Cypress

    Is that the one by the tax place? Might explain the amount of cars

    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    The new Cypress massage opened recently and it looked busy today. Any info? I was going to stop but too many cars in the parking lot.
    .

  5. #34234

    New Cypress Spa. Scouting report

    I've been pretty sad since Gold Star and 8-Star were closed. As another poster has pointed out, The former 8-Star (at I-75 and 8 Mile) reopened this week as Cypress Spa.

    I stopped in today to check it out. Nothing looks different inside. I was happy to be greeted by Tina. I remembered her from Gold Star (Magic) a while back. She provided excellent service back there.

    She said that the second girl working was Lilly, who I suspect is another Gold Star girl. I am happy to see these two back in business at Cypress. I asked Tina if we would be having as much fun as we used to, and she said, "of course for you!" YMMV.

    I'll be planning a visit soon. But it looks promising, despite the closure.

    Fellow mongers, please report.

  6. #34233

    Old 8 star now Cypress open and looked busy today

    The new Cypress massage opened recently and it looked busy today. Any info? I was going to stop but too many cars in the parking lot.

  7. #34232

    Hottest rank

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).
    Of all those mentions full sex AMP. Which has the hottest girls? TY.

  8. #34231

    FSLIST updated 4/9/25 for Sun Spa name change

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

  9. #34230

    Nope

    No. Don't do it.

  10. #34229

  11. #34228

    Natasha Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Vmax3754  [View Original Post]
    Any link for Natasha?
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

  12. #34227

    Accura

    Accura is permanently shut down it was purposely set on fire drove by it right now scene still highly active.

  13. #34226
    Any link for Natasha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, Russian is clearly on the menu with Natasha and it's fantastic. Otherwise agree she's clearly the gold standard around here.

  14. #34225

    Pressure Pt shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Simp5050  [View Original Post]
    Wait, this says "Pressure Point Massage Therapy has been shut down. ".

    Is this the Pressure Point that is on 13 and Southfiled?
    Eyeroll. Starting to see a pattern here.

  15. #34224
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lisa or Bonita.

    For my money Natasha is the gold standard for sensual massage in the area. Fantastic attitude, good to talk to (not a empty headed bimbo or drugged up *****), nice body, and she hasn't raised her prices in the last two years I've been seeing her.

    Just wish her menu would open up. Body slide, DFK, HJ or Russian. She's let me touch her clit with her panties on. I've never gotten beyond that, not sure if others have.
    Ummm, Russian is clearly on the menu with Natasha and it's fantastic. Otherwise agree she's clearly the gold standard around here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape