Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38018

    That is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxNorth  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her this morning. She's planning a trip to Jax in a month or so. And yes she only sees older men. First reply I got was "How old are you?
    Thanks for sharing!

  2. #38017
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to Jax a couple times a year, but it's been a few years since that happened. She is truly smoking hot!
    I reached out to her this morning. She's planning a trip to Jax in a month or so. And yes she only sees older men. First reply I got was "How old are you?

  3. #38016

    Two different providers I been wondering about

    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know.

    Juicy Arabian:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/488798551557

    I been seeing her posts quite a few times and wasn't sure if any of yall experienced this gal. I started seeing some posts so it looks like she's new to the game. Any intel?

    You can private message me or respond back.

    Thanks,

    Zz.

  4. #38015

    All that meat and no potato's!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a story on this one? Or a name to search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/171013067027
    All that meat and no potato's!

    Good luck!

  5. #38014

    No name

    Does anyone have a story on this one? Or a name to search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/171013067027

  6. #38013

    Promiscous

    OMG, this body, anybody know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/402582223060

  7. #38012
    Jeffmagnum
    Guest

    Brittany

    Has anyone ever seen her? She's a real person but have never been able to set anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...i/073600460779

  8. #38011

    Eva the Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!
    She used to come to Jax a couple times a year, but it's been a few years since that happened. She is truly smoking hot!

  9. #38010

    Wowww

    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!

  10. #38009
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    My first message to you went through but my second did not. Can you spare her number and deets on activities? Can she throat and swallow?! Thanks!
    Try again.

  11. #38008

    My username is misleading

    She says she only see guys over 50.

    Appreciate the link though.

  12. #38007

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike  [View Original Post]
    Can someone recommend a gorgeous gal, I'm looking for preferably a Russian style beauty if you get me but I've never said no to a beauty so I'm open to anything. The service can even be below average but just for the novelty I want to get with a 12/10, no price limit and hell I'll even fly if I got to.
    https://tryst.link/escort/russian-model-eva

  13. #38006

    Ryder

    I've seen some reports lately on Ryder. I have always wanted to see her and after seeing mixed reviews I pulled the trigger. She is so pretty, hotel room was clean and man she had the prettiest 🐱 I've seen in a while. I'm not sure if there is a second Ryder but this one has blue hair and is the lady in her pics. Used to have an 850 number but it's now 904-587- you can see it on stg to compare. She's a hottie and the session was fun. She really got into the BBBJ and her face while in mish had them almost exploding. She flipped over for doggie and that view of her ass ruined any longevity I thought I might have 1. 2 roses for the Qv. Worth every penny. Definitely will repeat. She did mention some haters giving bad reviews so please go back thru my threads throughout the years and see if I've ever given an inaccurate post. She's awesome, show her some love.

  14. #38005

    Looking for the sexiest

    Can someone recommend a gorgeous gal, I'm looking for preferably a Russian style beauty if you get me but I've never said no to a beauty so I'm open to anything. The service can even be below average but just for the novelty I want to get with a 12/10, no price limit and hell I'll even fly if I got to.

  15. #38004
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    I know this smoking hot utr that is having issues posting anywhere due to technical difficulties. She is top notch, discreet, chill and looking for some play. You won't be disappointed if you are able to link. Pm me with contact info, pics and details Trust me.
    I would be interested. Tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape