Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 12758
-
04-09-25 18:48 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 95Would be TPOTD if it wasn't 3 years ago
The last post that appears on the search of talena (aka whitecocoa / sexxyirish) is gold, "the eric cartman of ho's without the humor". Props to Mr. Pope on that on that banger!
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 18:48 #12082Regular Member

Posts: 9Woof. Thanks, mate!
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 18:24 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 660Search thread
Sanford, Debary, Deland Reports with talena in it your answer is there unless something changed bigtime.
Originally Posted by JaxxPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 17:45 #12080Regular Member

Posts: 9Irish Friend in Sanford?
Howdy, me again—in town for a few days. Anyone have experience with this beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...h/171313319244
-
04-09-25 17:29 #12079Regular Member

Posts: 9Deland Provider?
Howdy gentlemen,
In town for two nights and wondering about local talent.
Does anyone know this provider in Deland?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...i/858237445852
-
04-09-25 15:57 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 78Here for the night
Looking for a good outcall provider for Kissimmee.
-
04-09-25 03:38 #12077Senior Member

Posts: 373Text this one
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/185354943
Text this one she quoted 70 qv 140 hh 200 hr 60 for extras. I did not partake cause she truthfully got a bitchy attitude and I value sweetness more then a nut but if anyone was curious here you go.
-
04-07-25 22:11 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 68I saw her about a week ago, thinner than pictures but still look good. Took direction well and was easy both on the eye in the pocketbook. I would highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 20:19 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 1126Lexxxi
Any info on her? I remember seeing reports in the past but can't find them. Too many Lexi's haha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185295857
-
04-07-25 15:34 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 2061Jenna
Jenna on the UTR thread is the best I've ever dreamed of. She has an account on here. Her handle is JennarationXxx. You won't be disappointed. Send her a PM.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:53 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 450Zhixiang Spa in Sarasota, FL tries to charge you by the pop. I had good service there, but that pisses me off.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 11:31 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 220Msog
Does anyone have an actual legitimate reason why some of these providers don't allow multiple pops during a session? When you hire a provider, in essence, you are renting them. And you're renting them by the time. In no other service industry are you where you pay by time are you limited to one use of the product. When you rent a car you don't have to drive it one time and then turn it in. You can drive that car as long as you want during the rental time. Renting a movie. You do t just get to watch it once and then turn it back in. You get to watch that movie as many times as you can from beginning to end. So it makes no sense that some of these girls find it unreasonable that you would want to pop as much as you want / can in the time you paid for. I mean, that's what a QV is for. You go in for one quick pop and you bounce. But for the fact that you can finish 10 min in to a 30 min session and the provider expects you to leave and throw away the other 20 min that you paid for. Thankfully there are providers that respect this and do t try to upcharge you for it. Now usually, I can't go more than once and I have to work too hard and force the second pop, but I like the option to have it there.
-
04-03-25 13:47 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 634KaityX
Because of recent reviews and I love someone with good head, decided to see her for a qv. Thanks Kill for the contact. Comms are good and location seems safe. She is a bbw as stated, maybe a bit more then I like but I wasnt there looking for a hot ass brazilian. The bbjdtcim was great for sure. Personaly I won't repeat due to I like someone a little better looking but if you are into bbw and love a sloppy bbj, she is your girl. Great personality as well.
-
04-02-25 22:27 #12070Banned Member

Posts: 141I texted Mya and Nikki keeps answering saying no Mya here.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 15:07 #12069Regular Member

Posts: 10She's Good
Had her a few years back on cardates, I only opted for lvl 2 and she did it bare. She moved locations I think but the place she would have you drive to was about 5 minutes so idk if if now she has the same place, the service she gave was great with her mouth. Would recommend for something quick, never tried full service with her though.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






