Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28759

    Laurita. Again

    I know, I know, there's probably no need for this review but I haven't contributed lately. I hadn't seen Laurita in a few months so set it up for the other morning. I prefer around 10 am cause I have a flexible schedule and there's not much activity on I Drive around that time. Anyway, she looks better than ever, another reviewer said it looks like she lost just a little weight and toned up a little and I agree. Did the usual, even though she was wearing a watch she never looked at it or mentioned anything about time. I always go over about 15 min with her and never an issue. She's just a hot woman with a killer body and it's fun to watch her while in standing mish. She's always chill, cool and easy to talk with. I prefer utr Veronica, she's more passionate and a better kisser but Laurita's a good to go every now and then.

  2. #28758
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Looks the right amount of slutty goth / punk. Will shoot her a text and see.
    I've been playing back and forth with her still. Have you managed to see her yet?

  3. #28757
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidRojas  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/sarasot...5b30416b33daf3

    Has anyone had a dream with this beauty? She looks like a treat.
    She is a porn star. Her porn name is Emma Magnolia. She's a big level porn star. Fine as fuck. I like her scene with BangRammed.

  4. #28756
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceFstClass  [View Original Post]
    That girl was working with undercover police in Seminole county as of last month. Set up quite a few people just to escape minor drug possession charges. The head is good. But there's no telling what she will do to stay out of jail. I would stay away if I were you.
    Is that Leila?

  5. #28755
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidRojas  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/sarasot...5b30416b33daf3

    Has anyone had a dream with this beauty? She looks like a treat.
    She's real alright. Her best stuff is on Brazzers.

  6. #28754

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithRaiser  [View Original Post]
    Texted one of the Brazilian agency's and met with Pamela on I-drive. Looks like mid 30's with that beautiful Brazilian body we all love tall and all natural. Very nice and very GFE. Gave me a good BBBJ then rode me to finish while I sucked on those beautiful breasts of hers. I have already seen her twice, I think she may have mentioned leaving on Friday morning to Miami.
    Would you mind DMing how to get in contact to this agency, I love me Brazilians.

  7. #28753

    She looks great, I hope she's real

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/sarasot...5b30416b33daf3

    Has anyone had a dream with this beauty? She looks like a treat.

  8. #28752
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    She is advertising in Kissimmee currently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/185287918
    Looks the right amount of slutty goth / punk. Will shoot her a text and see.

  9. #28751

    She's a C. I.

    Quote Originally Posted by Themick95  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a bunch of times even going back to when she was in Altamonte. Easily one of the best bbj's I've come across. She's my go to for headaches. Never had any issues with her during visits. Her incall is out by old town. Comms can be a bit slow but worth it. Reasonable rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...h/598208660821
    That girl was working with undercover police in Seminole county as of last month. Set up quite a few people just to escape minor drug possession charges. The head is good. But there's no telling what she will do to stay out of jail. I would stay away if I were you.

  10. #28750

    Alabama in Kissimmee

    Has anyone seen this one?

    She is advertising in Kissimmee currently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/185287918

  11. #28749

    Kylie Kissimmee

    I've seen this one a bunch of times even going back to when she was in Altamonte. Easily one of the best bbj's I've come across. She's my go to for headaches. Never had any issues with her during visits. Her incall is out by old town. Comms can be a bit slow but worth it. Reasonable rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...h/598208660821

  12. #28748

    Passion. New to the Area

    Hey guys. I'm not from around there, but my favorite provider has gone to Florida for a bit and is trying to drum up some business. I'm not going to say a bunch of nice things about her because I don't want people to think this is fake. Her Orlando ad is in the link below. She also has ads in Indianapolis and Lafayette, Indiana. They are under different numbers, but if you search her name, you'll find her. The pictures don't do her justice.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3864881689/1

  13. #28747

    Pamela Brazilian

    Texted one of the Brazilian agency's and met with Pamela on I-drive. Looks like mid 30's with that beautiful Brazilian body we all love tall and all natural. Very nice and very GFE. Gave me a good BBBJ then rode me to finish while I sucked on those beautiful breasts of hers. I have already seen her twice, I think she may have mentioned leaving on Friday morning to Miami.

  14. #28746

    Estephania

    Had another great session with Estephania. She is just a wonderful person who gives a great massage and has a banging body and ass. She has been reviewed plenty of times before and myself. But this will be her last time visiting the Otown for the foreseeable future (at least a year), so if you've wanted to see her now is your last chance! Rates are reasonable, but probably high compared for first timers. Everything is covered and she has plastic up and down, but a fiery Colombian MILF in the sheets.

    https://m.adultsearch.com/us/florida...scorts/3626065

  15. #28745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    They use the same text

    Quote Originally Posted by Duttycup123  [View Original Post]
    I came across one recently and I was saying the same thing that it looks too good to be true. I gave them a call and they answered right away giving me rates and address. They wanted to know exactly when I was coming, at first I told them 09:00 and then I changed it to 12:00 because I wanted to check out the address that they gave me. So I went to do a RECON on the address that was given to me and I found it to be a different house. It was at the corner of a street with no parking and overgrown, I then decided that it was best if I stayed away. A few days later I got a text message on my burner # saying that this is some cartel member and that they are going to find me and my family and take us out. Saying that I am wasting his girls time and costing him money by making appointments and not showing up. I replied with F_k you, and deleted the number. So please be careful.
    Sarasota and Bradenton. Normally associated with Latinas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape