Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 29310
-
04-09-25 22:31 #25515Regular Member

Posts: 11I am also interested in these locations.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 22:24 #25514Senior Member

Posts: 49Dude of course they will
All the full service places will give an L1, they'll all just say we have to fuck next time. They're not going to turn down the money.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 19:14 #25513Senior Member

Posts: 37Cindy at Lilac Greenwood
Yes, she did it without me asking for it on my third visit with her, along with a MSOG. However I got a DM from a member saying that he was told via text that she's gone. Jezz, I hope not. But you might check and make sure before going.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:47 #25512Senior Member

Posts: 169How far north?
There are 3 places in Noblesville, although I'm not sure Mundy will give a L1.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 15:31 #25511Senior Member

Posts: 171We'll try this
I've gotten the sense that there are A LOT of mongers on here who don't contribute. So, as often as I'm out and about, I run across a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Perhaps a trade would work. If you're looking for something specific, PM me and maybe we can work something out.
-
04-09-25 13:39 #25510Senior Member

Posts: 134Cozy
You could give Cozy a try. I remember it being reported as L1 a while back, use the search bar for more info. Report back if you do go. I was going to stop last week but didn't end up going.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 09:49 #25509Senior Member

Posts: 82Northside Level 1
King Spaand Sun Spa are closed. Anyone know any spas on Northside especially around Castleton that offers a good massage with a level one?
-
04-09-25 08:42 #25508Senior Member

Posts: 140Rose
Anyone been to the Rose on E 46th? Just north of the fairgrounds? Randomly saw it yesterday and not far from the house.
-
04-09-25 06:28 #25507Senior Member

Posts: 339Will she also do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by TurkeyBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 01:35 #25506Regular Member

Posts: 5Source of the image in the Craigslist post:
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
https://coomer.su/onlyfans/user/asht...post/257697260
-
04-08-25 21:31 #25505Senior Member

Posts: 37Have experienced Cindy's PM more than once. She is a pro at fingering the P spot for sure. Exquisite.
Originally Posted by Nekoneko
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 17:03 #25504Regular Member

Posts: 10Do anybody know what they put in their mouth before oral? She drink something licked my tip, gave me a HJ I was burning afterward.
-
04-08-25 16:43 #25503Senior Member

Posts: 193Arizona
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by LondonW2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 07:43 #25502Senior Member

Posts: 113Arizona
I have seen frequent mentions of "Phoenix" and "Tucson" - they seem to be highly recommended but I have been unable to find any clues as to their locations.
Heading to Indy shortly and would be grateful for any details. PMs welcome. Thanks in advance!
-
04-08-25 05:43 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 494That would make more sense, since "Your" was capitalized in the first post.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





