Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 31614
-
04-10-25 12:47 #28749Senior Member

Posts: 94Kylie Kissimmee
I've seen this one a bunch of times even going back to when she was in Altamonte. Easily one of the best bbj's I've come across. She's my go to for headaches. Never had any issues with her during visits. Her incall is out by old town. Comms can be a bit slow but worth it. Reasonable rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...h/598208660821
-
04-09-25 21:41 #28748Senior Member

Posts: 55Passion. New to the Area
Hey guys. I'm not from around there, but my favorite provider has gone to Florida for a bit and is trying to drum up some business. I'm not going to say a bunch of nice things about her because I don't want people to think this is fake. Her Orlando ad is in the link below. She also has ads in Indianapolis and Lafayette, Indiana. They are under different numbers, but if you search her name, you'll find her. The pictures don't do her justice.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3864881689/1
-
04-09-25 14:02 #28747Regular Member

Posts: 5Pamela Brazilian
Texted one of the Brazilian agency's and met with Pamela on I-drive. Looks like mid 30's with that beautiful Brazilian body we all love tall and all natural. Very nice and very GFE. Gave me a good BBBJ then rode me to finish while I sucked on those beautiful breasts of hers. I have already seen her twice, I think she may have mentioned leaving on Friday morning to Miami.
-
04-09-25 12:27 #28746Senior Member

Posts: 139Estephania
Had another great session with Estephania. She is just a wonderful person who gives a great massage and has a banging body and ass. She has been reviewed plenty of times before and myself. But this will be her last time visiting the Otown for the foreseeable future (at least a year), so if you've wanted to see her now is your last chance! Rates are reasonable, but probably high compared for first timers. Everything is covered and she has plastic up and down, but a fiery Colombian MILF in the sheets.
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/florida...scorts/3626065
-
04-09-25 06:54 #28745Senior Member

Posts: 4904They use the same text
Sarasota and Bradenton. Normally associated with Latinas.
Originally Posted by Duttycup123
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 12:50 #28744Senior Member

Posts: 32Laurita
I saw her again recently, thinking she toned up a little from the last time I saw her maybe a year ago, but she was perfectly awesome before as well as after. She advertises as Columbian, not Cuban, but who knows. Definitely worth seeing. I always have interesting conversations with her, very smart girl.
Originally Posted by DddViewer3
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 21:18 #28743Senior Member

Posts: 301Big booty Kitty Kat
Had a great Monday evening with Kitty Kat. She is truly one to enjoy. Available during the evening timeframe most of the time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185248034
-
04-07-25 21:16 #28742Regular Member

Posts: 12Laurita
Saw Laurita recently based on the good reviews and she did not disappoint. She responded quick and was available right away. She is a very sexy Cuban provider that speaks perfect English and is GFE. If you like beautiful Latinas you will want to see her.
-
04-07-25 10:42 #28741Senior Member

Posts: 79What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 10:09 #28740Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss
Saw her last week and being the first visit went level 1 , excellent massage to start with some teasing and on the flip a very passionate HJ which was near a BJ as she hovering over it drooling and blowing all over Jr and she got some milk on her lips when released and she did not mind it at all. Looking to go further this time with Elysiums review.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
Be safe all.
-
04-07-25 09:01 #28739Senior Member

Posts: 204Liss / Lunes College Park
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158954650.html
Saw this Venezuelan MILF again for L3 and since I previously reviewed the massage being very good, I'll jump right to it about this dream. Holy fk that dream was fire! This woman was dripping wet, swole clit, soft and tight. Pricey sure, but worth every penny because she loved every drop.
Safe private location in college park area. Discreet.
-
04-07-25 08:55 #28738Senior Member

Posts: 204Asian house
This same thing happened to me after visiting the latin private locations of Altamonte and Curry Ford.
Originally Posted by Duttycup123
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 07:51 #28737Senior Member

Posts: 373Is it just me
Is it just me or are more Latinas starting to look like Selma.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 01:35 #28736Senior Member

Posts: 136Is this the same Stella in Kissimmee from last year. If so what's her. Menu rates.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/184448292#.
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
04-06-25 11:35 #28735Senior Member

Posts: 220So it is a legit place. Legit meaning yes you can partake in the hobby there. When I went, there were 2 women there. In a house. Almost bare. Inside. The women are nothing like in the ad which is understandable. I would never expect the actual girls there to be like in the ad, but these two ladies were late 40's. Maybe early 50's. No English at all, so have your translator ready. Hhr was 140 theater tickets. I did not partake. I needed relief. But not that bad. So I left. Would partake if the women were a little younger or at least hotter.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
It was in a neighborhood that is a pretty nice neighborhood, with no discretion to be had. So once the neighbors get a whiff of what's going down in that house, it will be shut down.











Reply With Quote




