Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13815
-
04-07-25 02:33 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 59Are the pics on the website of her?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 22:04 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 1714Yes, but most guys who travel for work can only hobby at nights. So, for married guys, it might still be tough to explain to the wife why you went to a restaurant at 9 pm when it's already closed or when you had business dinner already.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 21:42 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 452I've seen some in and around Chinatown proper but it's too close to home for me to try.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
FYI if you don't want a uber history of a residential address or you don't want the uber driver to know where you live or going, then put in a restaurant nearby and walk down the block.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 16:40 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 416Chinatown
In my opinion there is not one spa in Chinatown proper that I would actually recommend, don't let the multi-hundred fake RM reviews fool you. If anybody has a personally vetted recommendation please share, agree with AyoHell, be nice if there was one there.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 10:28 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 320Any favorite spas in Chinatown proper? Or do you mean the canal street corridor and or greater Chinatown as it spills into Bridgeport and McKinley park? Would be fun to have one that's right in the mix with all the restaurants on Wentworth or in that two story mall area.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 09:43 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 179Thank why'all for the advice! I'll stick with Marriot.
-
04-06-25 08:47 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 1714Red line is an option if you are suggesting the poster to stay at Springhill Suites. From the Chinatown Cermak stop, it's just one stop to 35th. GB is 10 minutes walk from the 35th stop. BP is about a 20 minutes walk. Assuming the poster is brave enough to take the red line, obviously.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
Usually when a poster asks where to stay closeby, they want to walk or take public transportation. It's not because they can't afford Uber, it's because they don't want to have a Uber history of going to some random residential house.
-
04-06-25 03:22 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 151No extra tip. No house fee.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 01:47 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 452They are in the Bridgeport / Armour Square area. If you plan on those you can stay at the Springhill Suites in Chinatown. There are spas in Chinatown and the apartments are prob a 10 min uber.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 01:44 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 152Nope. You're better off down by McCormick.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 01:41 #11960Regular Member

Posts: 8They are both located a mile south from Chinatown and are about 10 blocks east west from each other. Pm for more info.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 00:58 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 179Wondering where BP and GB are generally located. I'm coming to town soon and wondering where I should stay. Currently have a room at Marriot McCormick but wondering if I should stay closer to downtown by the river. Reading not much around the convention center to do.
-
04-06-25 00:53 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 148Gb
Does the $200 cover everything at green buddah or do you still have to tip another amount after that?
-
04-05-25 15:54 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 151Amy at BP
I saw that Amy who I reviewed at Orange is now at BP. So I had to get the queen size bed experience.
Cute girl tall, slim, man made D cups. Brownish hair.
Best thing about Amy is she takes her time. Not a clock watcher or rusher. Started with a shower and nice BBBJ preview.
Her best skill is her BBBJ. Amazing suction and she DT like a champ. Back in the room a nice massage and cat bath with water. Some b2 b rub. Good rimming. Then back to the BBBJ. I could've done a BBBJ for the entire hour. Great pace, great switch ups and the DT is great. She must love bjs.
Hit all the positions. Started tight, then opened up to avg tightness. She can handle depth really well. I was impressed. In standing mish legs up I went all in. It was great.
She's sweet nice lfk throughout. Obviously I saw her twice so I recommend.
-
04-05-25 14:49 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 87Safety of location
Is the area around the GB location safe? Especially if using public transit. How about BP or RL?











Reply With Quote






