Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 13518
-
04-10-25 14:38 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 113Blessed
Just got back from seeing Bless I wanted to post quick so guys had time to get her before she leaves tonight. She is definitely real. Tight body from head to toe. One of the best Asian experiences I've had. Nice hotel right by the airport. She is a real pleaser. Just let her do her thing and you will be happy. Multiple positions and the bbj was awesome she gets down there. Set up was easy there is verification I used a selfie with the date on paper covered half my face and it was fine. Get there boys she is a treat.
-
04-09-25 18:48 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah, I assumed she will ask money but she offered for free on 2nd.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:57 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 11652nd pop
There is an upcharge. It is definitely in her ad.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:41 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 195Got an update, she said she is leaving on Friday and won't be back f9 r another month. Going on a tour to Columbus-Pittsburgh-Cleveland-Detroit.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 14:19 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 195After some debate and good information on ter and good fello members here, I decided I will make plans to see Bless. The process was less intrusive compared to other Asian agencies. I texted the number and person who manages the messages replied asking for selfie with date, age, occupation. I provided the info and discusses the rates and availability. Typical two message system, they provided me the address of hotel (by airport, decent and well maintained room) and asked me to text for directions when arrive. Then gave me the room number and requested me to be discreet as possible. Went to the room and knocked and when opened the door in black lingerie, welcomed me in and immediately gave me a hug and kiss and started to undress me and blink she was fully naked. Typical Asian process staring with mouth wash, then some kiss, then shower and scrub all areas while teasing, BBBJ in the bath tub and then to the bed. Started with kissing, some massage, blow, lots of RIM and more blow. I was just laying there and enjoying the view and receiving pleasure. Then she hopped on and did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and more blow, more cowgirl and I finished. We still had more time so we chatted for a bit, then she offered more massage so I took the opportunity. While massaging she wanted to go for 2nd round but I was bit tired so she continued to massage more, got me dressed and more kiss and hugs and off I went. Overall good experience she is definitely the girl in the pics but those pics may have been touched up or little older. She speaks some English, enough to communicate well but not fluent, she is definitely short 4' 11" 5 ' ish, well built, good and soft assets, definitely willing to please. She said she will be in cincy till Sunday and then going to Columbus but may come back after couple weeks. I definitely plan to return as long as she is in cincy or Columbus and bonus point to offer 2nd pop without up-selling and going with the flow.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 13:16 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 32Saw her on Friday. If she's not the girl in the pics, she's really close. Mid-market hotel near CVG, room was appointed nicely for both form and function. All the typical asian provider things applied. Listerine, start with assisted shower, etc. Safe and easy, would recommend. I opted for the hhr /1 pop as always for a new provider, but I think you'd have no issues with getting shorted time / pops if you went for a more premium option.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 08:28 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 2250Bless
Three reviews on the oThER site all posted soon after she appeared from contributors none of which are from Cincinnati. Just so you know. Not saying she's not legit. Vivian Kim started here similarly and she turned out to be fun.
.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 17:26 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 152Reviewed recently
There are reviews on the Escort thread recently.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 13:58 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 195New Korean girl?
Just saw the link and review in TER for new Korean girl in cincy.
Anyone from local had info or feedback?
https://sweetbless.com/
-
04-07-25 06:50 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 229Shania
If you like a good old trashy girl she is your one. You will love her!
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
I dipped my toe a few times. Little flaky but YMMV?
-
04-07-25 05:40 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 152Likewise
I have been using text now for years and have had only one problem. It works great with wifi and on the network but it seems as whenever I contact a new number I will get someone calling me. They do not leave a message. When I have answered sometimes they ask for someone or they ask why I called them.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 23:52 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
I delete amd download it all the time and have for years. Works great on wifi and cellular data, both calling and texting.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 16:39 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 33TextNow
I once had that problem with TextNow. Uninstalling and re-installing it fixed it. It's worth a shot.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 15:58 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 192That is not my experience. I would see if you have some setting off.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 15:55 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 451Text Now
Not true. I've been using it for years and it works fine with cellular data on the go.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





