Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31330

    She needs to drop her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is going to be gone for a bit if not longer, her uncle keeps getting in the way. Hopefully she gets help!
    Pretty wild a chick that seemingly gets locked up once a year is expecting 450/ hr. Maybe it's 400, I haven't checked in a while. Kinda shocked she's getting that. I saw her through EE for like 225. Planned to repeat, but you guessed it, before I could she went to see her uncle.

  2. #31329
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    All depends on what you want start at 200 and goes North!
    Thanks man, appreciate it. North of 200 isn't bad, especially if Greek is on the menu.

  3. #31328
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Alexis asked for 100 deposit.

    The other two have OF contact numbers so those are fake.

    How do you guys do it? This whole deposit thing is so annoying and scary. Like I trust nobody asking for a deposit.
    Hey guys,

    That is not the only thing not to trust. I contacted a couple people and one asked for a selfie holding my I'd. Who on their right mind would be so stupid as to give a ho their picture and personal information? Worse is what if they're not a WG, perhaps our favorite LEO? I was doing my research and your all sheriff of 31 years got caught up and he should have been the master of the setup. He sent his picture and once done he couldn't weasel his way out. I admit I rode the short bus to school sometime but you got to be hard up to comply with sensitive information a selfie within this realm of life. One of the first things I thing the uncle will do is confiscate phones, in small areas someone might recognize you?

    Yikes.

    The Beav.

  4. #31327

    Laura is in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/502-644-8681

    Hey fellas! Laura is in your area tonight and you'll be foolish to not go visit her. Her prices are very reasonable and her services are top notch! She's one of my all time favorites!!
    My apologies, miscommunication between Laura and I, but she's in Lexington tonight.

  5. #31326

    Laura

    https://callescort.org/502-644-8681

    Hey fellas! Laura is in your area tonight and you'll be foolish to not go visit her. Her prices are very reasonable and her services are top notch! She's one of my all time favorites!!

  6. #31325

    Never pay deposit. Its usually scam

    You can TOFTT however it's better to avoid paying upfront at all cost. Hussle if you know from reviews if the are real.

    Most of them are fake ads with someone overseas making dollar of you and then laughing at you once they take money from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Alexis asked for 100 deposit.

    The other two have OF contact numbers so those are fake.

    How do you guys do it? This whole deposit thing is so annoying and scary. Like I trust nobody asking for a deposit.

  7. #31324
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Littlelily were real. Looks yummy.
    Alexis asked for 100 deposit.

    The other two have OF contact numbers so those are fake.

    How do you guys do it? This whole deposit thing is so annoying and scary. Like I trust nobody asking for a deposit.

  8. #31323
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Littlelily were real. Looks yummy.
    Other than the fact that only way to communicate is OF? That's just reeks scam for subscription. LOL.

  9. #31322

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Thanks for all the responses to my previous post. It helps a lot and I will let you all know who I see and how it was and with some delicious details as a thanks. Your area looks like it has some talent and I am still trying to nail the right one down so to speak. Came across these two below that look interesting. If anyone has any other recommendations please hit me up. Where I am from there are tons of older Asian Milfs so if you are ever in the San Fernando area I can give a couple of service queens although you'll probably want to close your eyes.

    These three look like they could lube my pogo stick.

    https://tryst.link/escort/your-dream-girl

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexisminaj1

    https://tryst.link/escort/littlelily

    Thanks in advance.

    The Beaver.
    Littlelily were real. Looks yummy.

  10. #31321
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is going to be gone for a bit if not longer, her uncle keeps getting in the way. Hopefully she gets help!
    I used to see her often. It's disappointing that her comes have gotten worse in past year and now this? Well hope it all sorts out for better for het.

  11. #31320

    Kandee Apple

    Looks like she is going to be gone for a bit if not longer, her uncle keeps getting in the way. Hopefully she gets help!

  12. #31319

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving  [View Original Post]
    Great review, what was her rates?
    All depends on what you want start at 200 and goes North!

  13. #31318
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    New UTR named Ashley the daughter of a very popular former worker. Everything on the menu spinner body.
    Just pm you.

  14. #31317
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    New UTR named Ashley the daughter of a very popular former worker. Everything on the menu spinner body.
    PM me the info please.

  15. #31316

    Utr

    New UTR named Ashley the daughter of a very popular former worker. Everything on the menu spinner body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape