LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 463 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 6943
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6448
    Anybody want to trade vids DM me.

  2. #6447

    Visiting

    Any peeps here willing to share a UTR with me? Send me a DM please. I can return the favor if you travel to Vegas, SF, Chicago, or New England.

  3. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any in-person experiences with either of these young ladies?

    Both have their profiles selfie verified, but both wrote me from the same texting app number.

    SiSi.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ecf4da31ef7b

    Sierra.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-3e0f31fb5e78
    Sisi looks like the fake account that will try to talk to you about crypto.

  4. #6445

    SiSi and Sierra

    Does anyone have any in-person experiences with either of these young ladies?

    Both have their profiles selfie verified, but both wrote me from the same texting app number.

    SiSi.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ecf4da31ef7b

    Sierra.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-3e0f31fb5e78

  5. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    I am on the second half of my work trip and it just goes to show you how important advanced planning is. Atlanta was a blast, and Lexington was pretty close. But I definitely scored here in Charlotte. Her pictures do her no justice. She didn't feel comfortable coming by herself to my room so I had to take an Uber over and pick her up, but the ride back was fun all by itself. She got comfortable with me real quick because there was lots and lots of touchy-feely during the ride back. Got her in the room, and she straight away took her pants on top off and started to blow me in her bra and panties. This girl is all tits and ass. This girl loves to f* She could not get enough of riding me, just bouncy bouncy bouncy, making all kinds of hot little squeals and sounds. Then she asked me to turn her over and smother her with a pillow while I f* her. Yes, she did. Called me daddy the whole time. At least I think that's what she said, cause I couldn't really hear her with the pillow over her face lmao. She then walked me into the bathroom, bent over the counter, and asked me to ass f* her. She must've told me it hurt 100 times but not once did she say stop. Deeper daddy, harder daddy, that's all I can remember right now LOL.
    How is that site? Seems like not a lot of people showing in the area, but she does look fun.

  6. #6443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    I am on the second half of my work trip and it just goes to show you how important advanced planning is. Atlanta was a blast, and Lexington was pretty close. But I definitely scored here in Charlotte. Her pictures do her no justice. She didn't feel comfortable coming by herself to my room so I had to take an Uber over and pick her up, but the ride back was fun all by itself. She got comfortable with me real quick because there was lots and lots of touchy-feely during the ride back. Got her in the room, and she straight away took her pants on top off and started to blow me in her bra and panties. This girl is all tits and ass. This girl loves to f* She could not get enough of riding me, just bouncy bouncy bouncy, making all kinds of hot little squeals and sounds. Then she asked me to turn her over and smother her with a pillow while I f* her. Yes, she did. Called me daddy the whole time. At least I think that's what she said, cause I couldn't really hear her with the pillow over her face lmao. She then walked me into the bathroom, bent over the counter, and asked me to ass f* her. She must've told me it hurt 100 times but not once did she say stop. Deeper daddy, harder daddy, that's all I can remember right now LOL. A 10 all around. I might have to move here, or move her to LA.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Kiwi/
    AMAZAGING find.

    Love them slim ebony girls with big tits!

  7. #6442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I've found a bunch chicks previously on SA and other sites are posting directly on Reddit sub-forums now. It's the wild-wild west over there. I think a lot of the real girls have moved over to other sites that are not SA. The scammers are trash are the ones left behind on SA site. I've snagged two chicks from Reddit past few weeks, one paid, one not.
    How did you stumble into that? I'm an avid reddit user and I've never found anything like that. Care to share privately? I must be missing something.

  8. #6441

    Redditt sub-forums?

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I've found a bunch chicks previously on SA and other sites are posting directly on Reddit sub-forums now. It's the wild-wild west over there. I think a lot of the real girls have moved over to other sites that are not SA. The scammers are trash are the ones left behind on SA site. I've snagged two chicks from Reddit past few weeks, one paid, one not.
    Can you send a link to the forums?

  9. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    This used to be pretty decent and waters not highly traveled so I used to have good luck on there. The last few months there are almost no girls in Charlotte on there. So the. Ones who are on there are feeling the GPS Syndrome and jacking prices up. I'd say most of the Charlotte Girls who are real are maybe 5 or 6's at best. The talent is on Seeking but I've been booted from there by annoying women who knows seeking won't kick them off for the same things we do and say. It's ashame, the girls on Sugar Daddy Meet are maybe 10 girls or so in Charlotte are very average. Hopefully a new source pops up soon.
    CooWhip just posted 3 decent finds there, but avoid some like Princessyarisaa (thanks SnatchHappy).

    Have you tried Gluvv? https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73304242&nsp=1.

    Here's another one I just saw on the site now:

    Hernameisem, 28 (both in the Charlotte area)

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73109901

    "Looking for beneficial relationship. Okay with being discreet".

    Yes, they're not supermodels, but the ladies are out there, it's just a lot of legwork filtering out the time-wasters. Also, it varies by the time of month. Or if the economy downturns. Then we'll be in pussy heaven matter what site we're using.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  10. #6439

    Kiwi Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    I am on the second half of my work trip and it just goes to show you how important advanced planning is. Atlanta was a blast, and Lexington was pretty close. But I definitely scored here in Charlotte. Her pictures do her no justice. She didn't feel comfortable coming by herself to my room so I had to take an Uber over and pick her up, but the ride back was fun all by itself. She got comfortable with me real quick because there was lots and lots of touchy-feely during the ride back. Got her in the room, and she straight away took her pants on top off and started to blow me in her bra and panties. This girl is all tits and ass. This girl loves to f* She could not get enough of riding me, just bouncy bouncy bouncy, making all kinds of hot little squeals and sounds. Then she asked me to turn her over and smother her with a pillow while I f* her. Yes, she did. Called me daddy the whole time. At least I think that's what she said, cause I couldn't really hear her with the pillow over her face lmao. She then walked me into the bathroom, bent over the counter, and asked me to ass f* her. She must've told me it hurt 100 times but not once did she say stop. Deeper daddy, harder daddy, that's all I can remember right now LOL.
    What was the damage? Cause it sounds amazing.

  11. #6438

    Another name change

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She a high volume girl with a bad case of BV, saw her a couple of times hoping she'd gotten it cleared up. NOPE $300 was our deal, all bare CIP, never asked about greek after the smell hit my nostrils I just wanted to get in the shower. The golf cart pic is her, the others if they are her are old pics.
    She must read this forum, she keeps changing names. She is now businessladyforfun.

  12. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    This used to be pretty decent and waters not highly traveled so I used to have good luck on there. The last few months there are almost no girls in Charlotte on there. So the. Ones who are on there are feeling the GPS Syndrome and jacking prices up. I'd say most of the Charlotte Girls who are real are maybe 5 or 6's at best. The talent is on Seeking but I've been booted from there by annoying women who knows seeking won't kick them off for the same things we do and say. It's ashame, the girls on Sugar Daddy Meet are maybe 10 girls or so in Charlotte are very average. Hopefully a new source pops up soon.
    I've found a bunch chicks previously on SA and other sites are posting directly on Reddit sub-forums now. It's the wild-wild west over there. I think a lot of the real girls have moved over to other sites that are not SA. The scammers are trash are the ones left behind on SA site. I've snagged two chicks from Reddit past few weeks, one paid, one not.

  13. #6436

    Sugar Daddy Meet

    This used to be pretty decent and waters not highly traveled so I used to have good luck on there. The last few months there are almost no girls in Charlotte on there. So the. Ones who are on there are feeling the GPS Syndrome and jacking prices up. I'd say most of the Charlotte Girls who are real are maybe 5 or 6's at best. The talent is on Seeking but I've been booted from there by annoying women who knows seeking won't kick them off for the same things we do and say. It's ashame, the girls on Sugar Daddy Meet are maybe 10 girls or so in Charlotte are very average. Hopefully a new source pops up soon.

  14. #6435

    Bold asks

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    They ask these things because they, or someone they know have pulled it off before. I don't even argue with the insane request. S. Just quietly move on to the next. Do not under any circumstances get eyes for only one. Keep spinning plates, keeps you more detached.
    I had one on secret benefits demanding $$ to have coffee and 5 $ for a private meet. I mean, she was pretty cute but I told her no one was paying that for a coffee date and she got nasty. Reported, blocked moved on. B, your ad specifically said "no drama". That's not even GPS, that's beyond. Jeez.

  15. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Damn! That's bold!
    They ask these things because they, or someone they know have pulled it off before. I don't even argue with the insane request. S. Just quietly move on to the next. Do not under any circumstances get eyes for only one. Keep spinning plates, keeps you more detached.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape