Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 921 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11970
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Amy who I reviewed at Orange is now at BP. So I had to get the queen size bed experience.

    Cute girl tall, slim, man made D cups. Brownish hair.

    Best thing about Amy is she takes her time. Not a clock watcher or rusher. Started with a shower and nice BBBJ preview.

    Her best skill is her BBBJ. Amazing suction and she DT like a champ. Back in the room a nice massage and cat bath with water. Some b2 b rub. Good rimming. Then back to the BBBJ. I could've done a BBBJ for the entire hour. Great pace, great switch ups and the DT is great. She must love bjs.

    Hit all the positions. Started tight, then opened up to avg tightness. She can handle depth really well. I was impressed. In standing mish legs up I went all in. It was great.

    She's sweet nice lfk throughout. Obviously I saw her twice so I recommend.
    Are the pics on the website of her?

  2. #11969
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    FYI if you don't want a uber history of a residential address or you don't want the uber driver to know where you live or going, then put in a restaurant nearby and walk down the block.
    Yes, but most guys who travel for work can only hobby at nights. So, for married guys, it might still be tough to explain to the wife why you went to a restaurant at 9 pm when it's already closed or when you had business dinner already.

  3. #11968
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Any favorite spas in Chinatown proper? Or do you mean the canal street corridor and or greater Chinatown as it spills into Bridgeport and McKinley park? Would be fun to have one that's right in the mix with all the restaurants on Wentworth or in that two story mall area.
    I've seen some in and around Chinatown proper but it's too close to home for me to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Usually when a poster asks where to stay closeby, they want to walk or take public transportation. It's not because they can't afford Uber, it's because they don't want to have a Uber history of going to some random residential house.
    FYI if you don't want a uber history of a residential address or you don't want the uber driver to know where you live or going, then put in a restaurant nearby and walk down the block.

  4. #11967

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Any favorite spas in Chinatown proper? Or do you mean the canal street corridor and or greater Chinatown as it spills into Bridgeport and McKinley park? Would be fun to have one that's right in the mix with all the restaurants on Wentworth or in that two story mall area.
    In my opinion there is not one spa in Chinatown proper that I would actually recommend, don't let the multi-hundred fake RM reviews fool you. If anybody has a personally vetted recommendation please share, agree with AyoHell, be nice if there was one there.

  5. #11966
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    They are in the Bridgeport / Armour Square area. If you plan on those you can stay at the Springhill Suites in Chinatown. There are spas in Chinatown and the apartments are prob a 10 min uber.
    Any favorite spas in Chinatown proper? Or do you mean the canal street corridor and or greater Chinatown as it spills into Bridgeport and McKinley park? Would be fun to have one that's right in the mix with all the restaurants on Wentworth or in that two story mall area.

  6. #11965
    Thank why'all for the advice! I'll stick with Marriot.

  7. #11964
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    They are in the Bridgeport / Armour Square area. If you plan on those you can stay at the Springhill Suites in Chinatown. There are spas in Chinatown and the apartments are prob a 10 min uber.
    Red line is an option if you are suggesting the poster to stay at Springhill Suites. From the Chinatown Cermak stop, it's just one stop to 35th. GB is 10 minutes walk from the 35th stop. BP is about a 20 minutes walk. Assuming the poster is brave enough to take the red line, obviously.

    Usually when a poster asks where to stay closeby, they want to walk or take public transportation. It's not because they can't afford Uber, it's because they don't want to have a Uber history of going to some random residential house.

  8. #11963
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Does the $200 cover everything at green buddah or do you still have to tip another amount after that?
    No extra tip. No house fee.

  9. #11962
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where BP and GB are generally located. I'm coming to town soon and wondering where I should stay. Currently have a room at Marriot McCormick but wondering if I should stay closer to downtown by the river. Reading not much around the convention center to do.
    They are in the Bridgeport / Armour Square area. If you plan on those you can stay at the Springhill Suites in Chinatown. There are spas in Chinatown and the apartments are prob a 10 min uber.

  10. #11961
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where BP and GB are generally located. I'm coming to town soon and wondering where I should stay. Currently have a room at Marriot McCormick but wondering if I should stay closer to downtown by the river. Reading not much around the convention center to do.
    Nope. You're better off down by McCormick.

  11. #11960
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where BP and GB are generally located. I'm coming to town soon and wondering where I should stay. Currently have a room at Marriot McCormick but wondering if I should stay closer to downtown by the river. Reading not much around the convention center to do.
    They are both located a mile south from Chinatown and are about 10 blocks east west from each other. Pm for more info.

  12. #11959
    Wondering where BP and GB are generally located. I'm coming to town soon and wondering where I should stay. Currently have a room at Marriot McCormick but wondering if I should stay closer to downtown by the river. Reading not much around the convention center to do.

  13. #11958

    Gb

    Does the $200 cover everything at green buddah or do you still have to tip another amount after that?

  14. #11957

    Amy at BP

    I saw that Amy who I reviewed at Orange is now at BP. So I had to get the queen size bed experience.

    Cute girl tall, slim, man made D cups. Brownish hair.

    Best thing about Amy is she takes her time. Not a clock watcher or rusher. Started with a shower and nice BBBJ preview.

    Her best skill is her BBBJ. Amazing suction and she DT like a champ. Back in the room a nice massage and cat bath with water. Some b2 b rub. Good rimming. Then back to the BBBJ. I could've done a BBBJ for the entire hour. Great pace, great switch ups and the DT is great. She must love bjs.

    Hit all the positions. Started tight, then opened up to avg tightness. She can handle depth really well. I was impressed. In standing mish legs up I went all in. It was great.

    She's sweet nice lfk throughout. Obviously I saw her twice so I recommend.

  15. #11956

    Safety of location

    Is the area around the GB location safe? Especially if using public transit. How about BP or RL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape