Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 888 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    After some debate and good information on ter and good fello members here, I decided I will make plans to see Bless. The process was less intrusive compared to other Asian agencies. I texted the number and person who manages the messages replied asking for selfie with date, age, occupation. I provided the info and discusses the rates and availability. Typical two message system, they provided me the address of hotel (by airport, decent and well maintained room) and asked me to text for directions when arrive. Then gave me the room number and requested me to be discreet as possible. Went to the room and knocked and when opened the door in black lingerie, welcomed me in and immediately gave me a hug and kiss and started to undress me and blink she was fully naked. Typical Asian process staring with mouth wash, then some kiss, then shower and scrub all areas while teasing, BBBJ in the bath tub and then to the bed. Started with kissing, some massage, blow, lots of RIM and more blow. I was just laying there and enjoying the view and receiving pleasure. Then she hopped on and did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and more blow, more cowgirl and I finished. We still had more time so we chatted for a bit, then she offered more massage so I took the opportunity. While massaging she wanted to go for 2nd round but I was bit tired so she continued to massage more, got me dressed and more kiss and hugs and off I went. Overall good experience she is definitely the girl in the pics but those pics may have been touched up or little older. She speaks some English, enough to communicate well but not fluent, she is definitely short 4' 11" 5 ' ish, well built, good and soft assets, definitely willing to please. She said she will be in cincy till Sunday and then going to Columbus but may come back after couple weeks. I definitely plan to return as long as she is in cincy or Columbus and bonus point to offer 2nd pop without up-selling and going with the flow.
    Got an update, she said she is leaving on Friday and won't be back f9 r another month. Going on a tour to Columbus-Pittsburgh-Cleveland-Detroit.

  2. #12778
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the link and review in TER for new Korean girl in cincy.

    Anyone from local had info or feedback?

    https://sweetbless.com/
    After some debate and good information on ter and good fello members here, I decided I will make plans to see Bless. The process was less intrusive compared to other Asian agencies. I texted the number and person who manages the messages replied asking for selfie with date, age, occupation. I provided the info and discusses the rates and availability. Typical two message system, they provided me the address of hotel (by airport, decent and well maintained room) and asked me to text for directions when arrive. Then gave me the room number and requested me to be discreet as possible. Went to the room and knocked and when opened the door in black lingerie, welcomed me in and immediately gave me a hug and kiss and started to undress me and blink she was fully naked. Typical Asian process staring with mouth wash, then some kiss, then shower and scrub all areas while teasing, BBBJ in the bath tub and then to the bed. Started with kissing, some massage, blow, lots of RIM and more blow. I was just laying there and enjoying the view and receiving pleasure. Then she hopped on and did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and more blow, more cowgirl and I finished. We still had more time so we chatted for a bit, then she offered more massage so I took the opportunity. While massaging she wanted to go for 2nd round but I was bit tired so she continued to massage more, got me dressed and more kiss and hugs and off I went. Overall good experience she is definitely the girl in the pics but those pics may have been touched up or little older. She speaks some English, enough to communicate well but not fluent, she is definitely short 4' 11" 5 ' ish, well built, good and soft assets, definitely willing to please. She said she will be in cincy till Sunday and then going to Columbus but may come back after couple weeks. I definitely plan to return as long as she is in cincy or Columbus and bonus point to offer 2nd pop without up-selling and going with the flow.

  3. #12777
    Saw her on Friday. If she's not the girl in the pics, she's really close. Mid-market hotel near CVG, room was appointed nicely for both form and function. All the typical asian provider things applied. Listerine, start with assisted shower, etc. Safe and easy, would recommend. I opted for the hhr /1 pop as always for a new provider, but I think you'd have no issues with getting shorted time / pops if you went for a more premium option.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Three reviews on the oThER site all posted soon after she appeared from contributors none of which are from Cincinnati. Just so you know. Not saying she's not legit. Vivian Kim started here similarly and she turned out to be fun.

    .

  4. #12776

    Bless

    Three reviews on the oThER site all posted soon after she appeared from contributors none of which are from Cincinnati. Just so you know. Not saying she's not legit. Vivian Kim started here similarly and she turned out to be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the link and review in TER for new Korean girl in cincy.

    Anyone from local had info or feedback?

    https://sweetbless.com/
    .

  5. #12775

    Reviewed recently

    There are reviews on the Escort thread recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the link and review in TER for new Korean girl in cincy.

    Anyone from local had info or feedback?

    https://sweetbless.com/

  6. #12774

    New Korean girl?

    Just saw the link and review in TER for new Korean girl in cincy.

    Anyone from local had info or feedback?

    https://sweetbless.com/

  7. #12773

    Shania

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    If you like a good old trashy girl she is your one. You will love her!

    I dipped my toe a few times. Little flaky but YMMV?

  8. #12772

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
    I have been using text now for years and have had only one problem. It works great with wifi and on the network but it seems as whenever I contact a new number I will get someone calling me. They do not leave a message. When I have answered sometimes they ask for someone or they ask why I called them.

  9. #12771
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Not true. I've been using it for years and it works fine with cellular data on the go.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
    I delete amd download it all the time and have for years. Works great on wifi and cellular data, both calling and texting.

  10. #12770

    TextNow

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
    I once had that problem with TextNow. Uninstalling and re-installing it fixed it. It's worth a shot.

  11. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
    That is not my experience. I would see if you have some setting off.

  12. #12768

    Text Now

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.
    Not true. I've been using it for years and it works fine with cellular data on the go.

  13. #12767

    Text Now

    I was looking into Text Now for my monger weekend coming up, but it looks like it only works when connected to wifi. That's kind of problematic when you're on the way to see someone and have to send / receive a message.

  14. #12766

    Anyone have experience with Shania


  15. #12765

    Ashley Firefantasy in town (Newport)

    She just asked me to share, she'll be at a nice hotel there today. Phone number in Tryst Ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good Dr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape