Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51541

    Documented History

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    As a side note, I'd also refer to Blue as only Blue and not include her prior aliases. I used to include them as well, but on further review (and thanks to insight provided by OlderThanRocks) realized that she had changed names for a reason and I want to respect that.
    I hear you (and OTR), and I'm somewhat conflicted on the issue. While respecting the girls' wishes on some matters is noble and even important in some cases, the well documented history of this provider's "travels" (and names) within this very thread actually represents informative detail pertinent to many readers search for information.

    To NOT acknowledge this provider's history going forward can easily create confusion for those among the membership that may be only casual readers. By this I mean there will be readers searching for (and asking about) a provider they've seen "a while back" that went by the name Yuki (or Monica) ... and SOMEONE is going to publicly answer that question. There will be other readers getting all excited to hear that Blue is back... thinking this is Nei Nei from the old Blue Ocean/Massage Connection under Snow/Keiko... and SOMEONE is going to publicly clarify that confusion.

    The idea that ignoring that history going forward here is, somehow, going to prevent another person from "finding" a well known provider by any other means seems like a low-probability bet. However, acknowledging that history here upfront would seem to be sharing/including information in the spirit of the intended purpose of the board: Helping guys find pussy (which is an actual paraphrasal of statements made elsewhere by board admins).

    Given that this provider's history is publicly available here with a modicum of research, I'm inclined to be more open about that history, even going forward, in the name of providing and clarifying information for the benefit of the membership.

    I should add that a part of my inclination is supported by my own conversation with this provider about her name changes in the past, and while we all know you can never fully trust any answer from a provider on any personal matter such as this, she did seem as sincere as possible when telling me her reason was simply because she had been gone for a couple of years (this was a whlle back) and she just wanted to establish a "new brand" for her new location, and she told me she does this as a matter of regular practice. This insight, together with the fact I've known this provider since the days she and Mona were the top providers at the old Cherry Blossom on Bumby, contributes to my personal feeling that adding the clarifying history here helps the membership far more than attempting to hide that information.

    Would this provider PREFER that we all accept (and only use) her new "brand"? Sure, of course! Is supporting a provider's branding strategy the primary purpose of USASG? Not at all. At most, it seems to me that openly telling all readers here that she prefers to only go by one specific name (today) is helpful to all, while also openly telling all readers, especially the casual readers, of the well documented history is also helpful.

    I fully respect anyone with a differing opinion, and I'm open to debate on the matter (either publicly or via PM), but this is where I come down at the present time.

  2. #51540

    Back to Tokyo

    Stopped back in at Tokyo and paid an extra $ for Emily to join the fun. Nice lips no doubt botoxed but when they're wrapped around your dick its all the same. Didn't have to coach her. She knew what to do and I ended up wanting her more than the other girl (and I'm sorry I forgot to get her name). But while fucking the other girl on the table, Emily came up behind me and started licking my ass out and kept pace with my thrusting. Fuck that girl is hot. Then competed for cock sucking time and won and then rammed her finger all the way up my ass while she was sucking the life out of my cock. Didn't leave much for the other girl to do, and I didn't care. Emily was worth the whole amount which was standard plus one.

  3. #51539

    East side L1 AMP review

    My first post on this site. I had 2 recent experiences at AMPs on East side, one at Lings Massage and other at oriental health spa on lake Underhill Rd. Both L1. Did half hour at both places. 60 for massage + 40 HE. Both places ladies were in their late 30's or 40's. Massage was alright, not really therapeutic nor there was teasing. Draping was on both places but she moved it around when massaging. The massage at lings was bit more sensual with lots of oil and she also massaged my butt. The flip was good, used oil for the happy ending. I would not repeat due to the massage factor. Hope this helps anyone. Thanks.

  4. #51538
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    It will be between the old King location (Dean & Colonial) and Waterford. And yes, it will have the same stable of girls that rotates through M&Y and Tokyo, so expect the same level of service.
    Something on the East side will be very welcome. Looking forward to hearing it is open.

  5. #51537

    Re: New east side king

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to see where's there coming in at.

    Nothing being built out from what I can tell.

    Maybe there taking over one of the crappy level 1 spots.
    You are correct, nothing built out. From what I understand, not exactly taking over either, though it may seem like it on the surface. I reckon if I say much more, the internet bloodhounds out there will sniff it out.

  6. #51536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    New east side king

    Can't seem to see where's there coming in at.

    Nothing being built out from what I can tell.

    Maybe there taking over one of the crappy level 1 spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    It will be between the old King location (Dean & Colonial) and Waterford. And yes, it will have the same stable of girls that rotates through M&Y and Tokyo, so expect the same level of service.

  7. #51535
    Stopped M&why to see grace. She remembered me from Tokyo. She looked very different this time around and she told me why. She had some work done in China. She had a larger ass than the usual Asian girl but it grew. Very large ass now. Reminds me of Latina girls I see down south or laurita ass (which is bigger). She outshined amber today. If you are looking to pound a nice fat ass with slim body and perfect c tits then give grace a try. I don't know how these girls keep getting better and better after all these visits.

  8. #51534
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps include Lavender, Missly, and VIP in the Big 6. Also move up Spa Serenity and Venus (Curry Ford) to Triple-A.

    As a side note, I'd also refer to Blue as only Blue and not include her prior aliases. I used to include them as well, but on further review (and thanks to insight provided by OlderThanRocks) realized that she had changed names for a reason and I want to respect that.
    I was talking with Amber after a session. I am sure they deal with enough stuff already, but at least this time around for Amber, she actually liked her previous name better but due to last months recent name similarities changed it up.

  9. #51533

    Amber GFE heaven LOL

    Wow, had the pleasure of seeing amber this morning. Even better than I rmr. She apparently rmr me from last October (nutted real quick last time) and told me this time she'll take her time and go slow and that she did. Amazing athletic little body, pretty face and smile, mm b / c that are well done and a good size ass / legs. BBBJ, mish, doggy and CIM. Personality was great too, told me she's forever 25 when I asked how old she was. Whole experience from pre nut to post nut was GFE perfection. Originally booked 30 minutes but was there for an hour just talking and making out like college kids. Treat her well gentlemen. YMMV, I was the only one there after the other girls were booked with other clients.

  10. #51532

    L1 Spots

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    With a rumored "New Place" on the verge of opening I think we're within a few days or weeks of publishing a final version to the new C.I.G. (aka "Complete Idiot's Guide), complete with links to Google Maps locations of each AMP listed.

    After some thoughtful contemplation, I'm thinking that having ONLY the top three RELATED places (aka "The Big 3") in the top category of "Major Leage Ball" may give off the appearance of this being viewed as a "SHILL" for one particular conglomerate/enterprise. With that concern in mind, I think I'm going to expand "Major League Ball" to at least 6 places. This will also result in a few places moving up from Double-A to Triple-A, so things will balance a bit better as well.

    As with every league and division in the Majors, you have some perennial leaders (Yankees, Dodgers, etc.) and some perennial cellar-dwellers (Cleveland, etc.), so I'm convincing myself that this arrangement will be fine. If any of you guys violently object, let me know via PM, but I'm pretty well stuck on this viewpoint.
    As to Rate Guidance, I would suggest: Hr 80+50 / HHr 60+40.

  11. #51531

    re: East side AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Where will it be located? Live on that side of town and it we could have an M&why or Tokyo level experience spa in the area this would be a big win for group.

    Thanks.

    DrP.
    It will be between the old King location (Dean & Colonial) and Waterford. And yes, it will have the same stable of girls that rotates through M&Y and Tokyo, so expect the same level of service.

  12. #51530

    re: Finalizing the CIG. Getting closer

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    With a rumored "New Place" on the verge of opening I think we're within a few days or weeks of publishing a final version to the new C.I.G. (aka "Complete Idiot's Guide), complete with links to Google Maps locations of each AMP listed.

    After some thoughtful contemplation, I'm thinking that having ONLY the top three RELATED places (aka "The Big 3") in the top category of "Major Leage Ball" may give off the appearance of this being viewed as a "SHILL" for one particular conglomerate/enterprise. With that concern in mind, I think I'm going to expand "Major League Ball" to at least 6 places. This will also result in a few places moving up from Double-A to Triple-A, so things will balance a bit better as well.

    As with every league and division in the Majors, you have some perennial leaders (Yankees, Dodgers, etc.) and some perennial cellar-dwellers (Cleveland, etc.), so I'm convincing myself that this arrangement will be fine. If any of you guys violently object, let me know via PM, but I'm pretty well stuck on this viewpoint.
    Perhaps include Lavender, Missly, and VIP in the Big 6. Also move up Spa Serenity and Venus (Curry Ford) to Triple-A.

    As a side note, I'd also refer to Blue as only Blue and not include her prior aliases. I used to include them as well, but on further review (and thanks to insight provided by OlderThanRocks) realized that she had changed names for a reason and I want to respect that.

  13. #51529
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    The TS is not really a place you want an audience.
    I heard some crazy shit that day. I'm not going to say the rest of the stuff on here. LOL.

    Oh, I finally gave Lisa a try today after reading a couple of your reviews on her. Spot on review! She's a little older but still attractive, sometimes those are the funnest ones. Also Daphne who rotates between butterfly, VIP and Venus. Older not super attractive, but good enough but damn I think that's the hardest I've ever fucked a girl and we went at it for a solid 30 minutes or more. Lisa she gets wet very easily and after 4 pops from her She tells me "I cum four times no more juice" ended up jerking off all over her giant titties. Damn she can take some dick for sure, and while I was pounding her Grace was behind me pushing my ass into her to fuck her harder. I'll try Mandy next when I can get over that way. Thanks for all the quality recon.

  14. #51528
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Re: cleanliness

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys noticed a change in the level of cleanliness in some of these places. More specifically, the smell of these places. I walked into sunshine spa in winter garden and the smell was so bad, I had to leave. I'm so glade the girl there wasn't that good looking so I didn't feel conflicted to stay. Then I went to golden gate (I believe) on Semoran and my sinuses were bad but the smell was seeping into my nose. They even had air freshener hanging in the door. And the girl came to the door and like in the movie. That shot on her lip, had some shit on its lip. I walked out and was like, WTF is going on here? Are why'all seeing this too?
    It's possible at those lower tier Spas that you might have an encounter like that. Those are not near the quality of all of the good places that we have here in Orlando. And the talent at those places is not very busy so they have trouble keeping quality girs sometimes.

  15. #51527
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    If you can hear it in another room, than the neighbors in the medical office can definitely hear it as well.
    Yes, it was loud and clear. That b-tch was fucking some lucky guy's brains out and wasn't shy in the least or trying to be quiet. The kind of noise I like to hear when I'm fucking. But some girls are trying to be quiet or more restrained. I like it loud. LOL. But I know it's risky for them to do that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape