Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 58846
-
04-06-25 00:47 #51541Senior Member

Posts: 844Documented History
I hear you (and OTR), and I'm somewhat conflicted on the issue. While respecting the girls' wishes on some matters is noble and even important in some cases, the well documented history of this provider's "travels" (and names) within this very thread actually represents informative detail pertinent to many readers search for information.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
To NOT acknowledge this provider's history going forward can easily create confusion for those among the membership that may be only casual readers. By this I mean there will be readers searching for (and asking about) a provider they've seen "a while back" that went by the name Yuki (or Monica) ... and SOMEONE is going to publicly answer that question. There will be other readers getting all excited to hear that Blue is back... thinking this is Nei Nei from the old Blue Ocean/Massage Connection under Snow/Keiko... and SOMEONE is going to publicly clarify that confusion.
The idea that ignoring that history going forward here is, somehow, going to prevent another person from "finding" a well known provider by any other means seems like a low-probability bet. However, acknowledging that history here upfront would seem to be sharing/including information in the spirit of the intended purpose of the board: Helping guys find pussy (which is an actual paraphrasal of statements made elsewhere by board admins).
Given that this provider's history is publicly available here with a modicum of research, I'm inclined to be more open about that history, even going forward, in the name of providing and clarifying information for the benefit of the membership.
I should add that a part of my inclination is supported by my own conversation with this provider about her name changes in the past, and while we all know you can never fully trust any answer from a provider on any personal matter such as this, she did seem as sincere as possible when telling me her reason was simply because she had been gone for a couple of years (this was a whlle back) and she just wanted to establish a "new brand" for her new location, and she told me she does this as a matter of regular practice. This insight, together with the fact I've known this provider since the days she and Mona were the top providers at the old Cherry Blossom on Bumby, contributes to my personal feeling that adding the clarifying history here helps the membership far more than attempting to hide that information.
Would this provider PREFER that we all accept (and only use) her new "brand"? Sure, of course! Is supporting a provider's branding strategy the primary purpose of USASG? Not at all. At most, it seems to me that openly telling all readers here that she prefers to only go by one specific name (today) is helpful to all, while also openly telling all readers, especially the casual readers, of the well documented history is also helpful.
I fully respect anyone with a differing opinion, and I'm open to debate on the matter (either publicly or via PM), but this is where I come down at the present time.
-
04-06-25 00:03 #51540Senior Member

Posts: 154Back to Tokyo
Stopped back in at Tokyo and paid an extra $ for Emily to join the fun. Nice lips no doubt botoxed but when they're wrapped around your dick its all the same. Didn't have to coach her. She knew what to do and I ended up wanting her more than the other girl (and I'm sorry I forgot to get her name). But while fucking the other girl on the table, Emily came up behind me and started licking my ass out and kept pace with my thrusting. Fuck that girl is hot. Then competed for cock sucking time and won and then rammed her finger all the way up my ass while she was sucking the life out of my cock. Didn't leave much for the other girl to do, and I didn't care. Emily was worth the whole amount which was standard plus one.
-
04-05-25 18:05 #51539Regular Member

Posts: 7East side L1 AMP review
My first post on this site. I had 2 recent experiences at AMPs on East side, one at Lings Massage and other at oriental health spa on lake Underhill Rd. Both L1. Did half hour at both places. 60 for massage + 40 HE. Both places ladies were in their late 30's or 40's. Massage was alright, not really therapeutic nor there was teasing. Draping was on both places but she moved it around when massaging. The massage at lings was bit more sensual with lots of oil and she also massaged my butt. The flip was good, used oil for the happy ending. I would not repeat due to the massage factor. Hope this helps anyone. Thanks.
-
04-05-25 17:54 #51538Senior Member

Posts: 110Something on the East side will be very welcome. Looking forward to hearing it is open.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 17:17 #51537Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: New east side king
You are correct, nothing built out. From what I understand, not exactly taking over either, though it may seem like it on the surface. I reckon if I say much more, the internet bloodhounds out there will sniff it out.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 14:49 #51536Senior Member

Posts: 1669New east side king
Can't seem to see where's there coming in at.
Nothing being built out from what I can tell.
Maybe there taking over one of the crappy level 1 spots.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 11:13 #51535Senior Member

Posts: 287Stopped M&why to see grace. She remembered me from Tokyo. She looked very different this time around and she told me why. She had some work done in China. She had a larger ass than the usual Asian girl but it grew. Very large ass now. Reminds me of Latina girls I see down south or laurita ass (which is bigger). She outshined amber today. If you are looking to pound a nice fat ass with slim body and perfect c tits then give grace a try. I don't know how these girls keep getting better and better after all these visits.
-
04-05-25 10:59 #51534Senior Member

Posts: 89I was talking with Amber after a session. I am sure they deal with enough stuff already, but at least this time around for Amber, she actually liked her previous name better but due to last months recent name similarities changed it up.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 10:48 #51533Senior Member

Posts: 283Amber GFE heaven LOL
Wow, had the pleasure of seeing amber this morning. Even better than I rmr. She apparently rmr me from last October (nutted real quick last time) and told me this time she'll take her time and go slow and that she did. Amazing athletic little body, pretty face and smile, mm b / c that are well done and a good size ass / legs. BBBJ, mish, doggy and CIM. Personality was great too, told me she's forever 25 when I asked how old she was. Whole experience from pre nut to post nut was GFE perfection. Originally booked 30 minutes but was there for an hour just talking and making out like college kids. Treat her well gentlemen. YMMV, I was the only one there after the other girls were booked with other clients.
-
04-05-25 09:42 #51532Senior Member

Posts: 175L1 Spots
As to Rate Guidance, I would suggest: Hr 80+50 / HHr 60+40.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 07:01 #51531Senior Member

Posts: 854re: East side AMP
It will be between the old King location (Dean & Colonial) and Waterford. And yes, it will have the same stable of girls that rotates through M&Y and Tokyo, so expect the same level of service.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 06:58 #51530Senior Member

Posts: 854re: Finalizing the CIG. Getting closer
Perhaps include Lavender, Missly, and VIP in the Big 6. Also move up Spa Serenity and Venus (Curry Ford) to Triple-A.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
As a side note, I'd also refer to Blue as only Blue and not include her prior aliases. I used to include them as well, but on further review (and thanks to insight provided by OlderThanRocks) realized that she had changed names for a reason and I want to respect that.
-
04-05-25 01:45 #51529Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Agree
I heard some crazy shit that day. I'm not going to say the rest of the stuff on here. LOL.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Oh, I finally gave Lisa a try today after reading a couple of your reviews on her. Spot on review! She's a little older but still attractive, sometimes those are the funnest ones. Also Daphne who rotates between butterfly, VIP and Venus. Older not super attractive, but good enough but damn I think that's the hardest I've ever fucked a girl and we went at it for a solid 30 minutes or more. Lisa she gets wet very easily and after 4 pops from her She tells me "I cum four times no more juice" ended up jerking off all over her giant titties. Damn she can take some dick for sure, and while I was pounding her Grace was behind me pushing my ass into her to fuck her harder. I'll try Mandy next when I can get over that way. Thanks for all the quality recon.
-
04-05-25 01:29 #51528Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Re: cleanliness
It's possible at those lower tier Spas that you might have an encounter like that. Those are not near the quality of all of the good places that we have here in Orlando. And the talent at those places is not very busy so they have trouble keeping quality girs sometimes.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 00:25 #51527Senior Member

Posts: 154Yes, it was loud and clear. That b-tch was fucking some lucky guy's brains out and wasn't shy in the least or trying to be quiet. The kind of noise I like to hear when I'm fucking. But some girls are trying to be quiet or more restrained. I like it loud. LOL. But I know it's risky for them to do that.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





