Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Ivy's been giving me the run-around lately. She said she moved to Commerce rd, we had an appt to meet at 1100, then she moved it back to 1000 and then she ghosted me. I was smart enough not to make the drive out there since I didn't from her.
    She was great when I first met her but it went down hill just after the new year. She left me hanging at that same place me a few months ago, granted we had met there before. I haven't been back to see her since. Set the appointment and said she was at that same place. Showed up and then she tried to say that she was out with friends and would be for a few hours and claimed she told me that. Didn't say another word and haven't since even after she tried to contact me several time. I don't mind a few minutes late on the meeting time but I don't have time for that kind of bullshit.

  2. #34343

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Someone had mentioned that ivy was giving them the run-a-round and ghosting on dates, another option is Scarlett who lives in the same hotel as Ivy.

    While she's a little older, she will have no problem taking ivy's dates for a little cheaper price.
    Ivy's been giving me the run-around lately. She said she moved to Commerce rd, we had an appt to meet at 1100, then she moved it back to 1000 and then she ghosted me. I was smart enough not to make the drive out there since I didn't from her.

  3. #34342

    Latina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...n/048098174395

    Waste of time.

    Bull on top of bull.

    Get there, send pic.

    Ask for rm#.

    Then the stall.

    After she says "available now".

  4. #34341
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    BTW. Ivy and Pixie are posting again if you're interested. Pixie I wouldn't recommend but if you catch Ivy at the right time it's worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/844566362825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/956052851636
    Someone had mentioned that ivy was giving them the run-a-round and ghosting on dates, another option is Scarlett who lives in the same hotel as Ivy.

    While she's a little older, she will have no problem taking ivy's dates for a little cheaper price.

  5. #34340
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I sent my this up for July. Wasn't bad getting verified. Great comma. Hopefully somebody has some experience. Ig and X have become great resources in seeing travelers.
    My bad here's the link.

    https://playmatelinda.ch/

  6. #34339
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    I'm not quite sure I understand this.
    Yea I'm an idiot was late and rough day at work. Ok let me clarify. She is a traveling provider I saw her on X she's coming to Virginia on July so I reached out. Easy comms. Setup a meet in July was wondering if anybody saw her or has any experience. Sorry about that but didn't realize what I wrote until after it posted.

  7. #34338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    I'm not quite sure I understand this.
    I definitely didn't.

  8. #34337

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam. Same posting across multiple cities. Stay clear:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/697933088289

    BTW. Ivy and Pixie are posting again if you're interested. Pixie I wouldn't recommend but if you catch Ivy at the right time it's worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/844566362825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/956052851636
    Saw pixie a couple weeks ago and she looks good and clean, service was excellent. Maybe YMMV but I had a great time seeing her.

  9. #34336
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Catching up with MTD.

    Hey folks, I've had a couple of good interactions recently. Both found on Eros / Tryst.

    Valentina Becker. She is tiny and young and really wants you to lick her ass. It's clean, not worried about doing it for a bit to get her into it haha! Fake tits, but not overly huge. She puts a lot of emotion into riding you while not making much noise. She told me to quiet down because I was talking dirty a bit. We had a good hh sesh $x4. 5. https://tryst.link/escort/valentinebacker.

    Estrella and Alma Alvarez. I hadn't had a threesome since a strip club in Myrtle Beach over a decade ago. These two looked good together and it was available. Both fake tits, bigger than Valentina's. They wouldn't kiss each other or really interact with each other at all. They just kinda switched back and forth sitting on my face and giving me head. Finished with both giving head and looking up at me. You always remember the finish, regardless of how it went. I'd say this was a success even if it wasn't as passionate as I'd like. $x6.

    https://tryst.link/escort/almaalvarez

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2012686-390453

    Definitely will do Alma alone next time. She was especially warm inside and was the more personable of the two in my opinion.

    Hope why'all have a good Summer, I'll check in sometime soon. Thanks!

  10. #34335

    Playmate

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I sent my this up for July. Wasn't bad getting verified. Great comma. Hopefully somebody has some experience. Ig and X have become great resources in seeing travelers.
    I'm not quite sure I understand this.

  11. #34334

    Playmate

    I sent my this up for July. Wasn't bad getting verified. Great comma. Hopefully somebody has some experience. Ig and X have become great resources in seeing travelers.

  12. #34333

    Scam

    This is a scam. Same posting across multiple cities. Stay clear:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/697933088289

    BTW. Ivy and Pixie are posting again if you're interested. Pixie I wouldn't recommend but if you catch Ivy at the right time it's worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/844566362825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/956052851636

  13. #34332

    Should have clarified

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    The high end ones that charge more are much more likely not to have a habit. White ones typically are the highest percent using probably. In other countries, it's much more normal for them to not use. The lower end ones that charge less than 300 hour are probably 95% using something.
    My comments were referring to the local talent both walking the street & advertising in the usual places. The higher end escorts or even a trip to Vegas can get you a relatively clean provider. I would tend to agree with your numbers 5% clean 95% using.

  14. #34331

    Blonde Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled her since she's been out. Just curious. Just wondering if she's cleaned her act up.
    Anyone? Buehler?

  15. #34330

    No link

    You literally described ever single Columbian, Venezuelan provider. The information is useless without a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    See what I did there? Gents, I met with Angelika recently. She is here until Friday evening and then she leaves for Colombia. Pretty sure Daylyn is in the same hotel with her in Glen Allen. The comms were really easy. No real screening. I got to the room and she was in heels and some lingerie. The room was really dark but it felt safe. These girls have been around the scene here before. Everything is covered but she does a great job on the CBJ. She spent some real time doing that and then we went through all the positions to my satisfaction. Heavy perfume FYI. I don't know if it's the same girl from the pics. If it is, they're about 10 years old, IMO. Still fine for the cost though. Big fake butt. Big fake boobs. Big fake lips. I was in the mood for something like this. 160 damage but there's a 120 option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape