Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23443
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a tall ask but thought I would try again. Anybody know of a drug-free, reliable provider near Walker or NW side? Feel free to PM me.
    Unfortunately I believe that is a unicorn. It only exists in legend.

    There are a couple of clean quality providers that will provide an amazing experience in the and Byron center area.

    Stay safe. JK.

  2. #23442

    Walker / NW side

    I know it's a tall ask but thought I would try again. Anybody know of a drug-free, reliable provider near Walker or NW side? Feel free to PM me.

  3. #23441

    Reviewed Under Vanessa

    I reviewed her in TC. Cute face, pretty smile / teeth, sweet girl, smells clean, good time, great conversation. A little chunky, but funky. Not fat, just thick like honey. Will make you wait, but does show up (eventually) and is a fine time. I'd definitely see her again, but have others I like more for various subjective reasons, distance, and donation.

    We met at a hotel and she asked for room money and would send the number, so I opted for a car date. Initially, I thought she was trying to FDBD my money, but she did make with the (all covered) date.

    After the date, she had some affairs that required her attention, but we planned to meet up in 1-2 hours for a second date. I gave her room money and we texted nearly four hours when I called it off. I think she was coming back, said she would make it right next time, but I never reached out and then she moved to GR. That was at least half my fault so I didn't think it needed mentioning as I still believe she would add some extra time if I saw her. Our thirty minute date was well over an hour, too.

    She has one other review in TC that I know of. It's positive too. Hope this helps. Do us all a favor and post a fkn review! That's the only way this works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity5726  [View Original Post]
    I used the search feature but found nothing. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/432093883232

  4. #23440

    Responded

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    I messaged, got a response. I asked if available today and got "yes I do baby" and then I listed a time frame and got crickets. I didn't pursue any further.

  5. #23439
    Pretty sure that's the Vanessa that used to be up in TC (based on the first pic. That was one she used to post with).

    Saw her a few years ago, and tried to see her several times since. Definitely was a good time.

    Comms were spotty, but once we met it was all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity5726  [View Original Post]
    I used the search feature but found nothing. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/432093883232

  6. #23438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileyw2009  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Jennifer as my regular, have not been in a while, but if you love that sexy mature women, she is your go to. And she gets into it. She is clean, nice apartment on the SE side. She has sat on my face, been on my shoulders against the wall, on top, bottom, whatever, and she is soooo soft and smells great. A true GFE, if it was not for an employee of mine moving pretty close to her, I would still see her. $$$ is the damage, but she is def not a clock watcher.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/965648938522

    Also, has anyone bit on this? I will be the first to admit, in my younger days, I would be the first one to go see a provider. As I age, I need to see a review first LOL. Please, someone be brave and reach out LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/061134816630
    I've reached out each time I've seen the post. Crickets.

  7. #23437

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bth9318  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in Muskegon but she advertises. In G. Are. Also.

    Be careful with this one guys. Met her on S. B. Agrees to go to my place. And agrees to my wants. Easily. (Red flag number 1) So I go to pick her up. She is blowing up my phone making sure I'm coming. (Red flag number 2). I get there and she is waiting for her plug. (Red flag number 3). So we wait (which I hate). Plug shows and she wants money up front. I didn't bring cash. Going to my place. Supposed to be a sugar baby. So now I'm panicking. Got a dealer waiting for money and a nut in my car. I tell her forget it and she starts getting pissy. This is at an apartment complex. I don't need the drama. So I tell her I'll go get her $40 and we are done. So I did that and didn't have an issue leaving after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/650415686142
    Thanks for letting us know.

  8. #23436

    Candy

    Posted this in Muskegon but she advertises. In G. Are. Also.

    Be careful with this one guys. Met her on S. B. Agrees to go to my place. And agrees to my wants. Easily. (Red flag number 1) So I go to pick her up. She is blowing up my phone making sure I'm coming. (Red flag number 2). I get there and she is waiting for her plug. (Red flag number 3). So we wait (which I hate). Plug shows and she wants money up front. I didn't bring cash. Going to my place. Supposed to be a sugar baby. So now I'm panicking. Got a dealer waiting for money and a nut in my car. I tell her forget it and she starts getting pissy. This is at an apartment complex. I don't need the drama. So I tell her I'll go get her $40 and we are done. So I did that and didn't have an issue leaving after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/650415686142

  9. #23435

    Lauren Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    I have went back and forth I don't know how many times if I should spend all my money for a duo. Also worried it'd be over way to fast.
    Last I saw Lauren we actually had this conversation. Absolutely no way I would survive a duo with Lauren and anyone else. No way my heart would ever hold up&.

    Death by gorgeous women, what a way to go!

    JK.

  10. #23434

    Sweet Choc

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has a review on Sexy Chocolate Doll. Not sure her name but seen ads from her before and now see she's posting again on STG. Looking for any info since I'm interested but want to make sure she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/902083018255
    Doesn't sound like she meets. Content or chat only? Labeled as a Web entertainer.

  11. #23433

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is still the best, great BBBJ, finally made it past that and still recommend whole heartedly if you have the funds. As I was leaving her 2 roommates (I'm assuming CJ and Arianna Soleil) were sitting there. Goodness, I don't know if a duo or trio would even be worth it with how quick that would be. They are all beautiful with killer busty bods. I'm for sure going to contact the other 2 at some point, wallet is going to be hurting. As always stay safe!
    I have went back and forth I don't know how many times if I should spend all my money for a duo. Also worried it'd be over way to fast.

  12. #23432

    Lauren's roommates

    Lauren is still the best, great BBBJ, finally made it past that and still recommend whole heartedly if you have the funds. As I was leaving her 2 roommates (I'm assuming CJ and Arianna Soleil) were sitting there. Goodness, I don't know if a duo or trio would even be worth it with how quick that would be. They are all beautiful with killer busty bods. I'm for sure going to contact the other 2 at some point, wallet is going to be hurting. As always stay safe!

  13. #23431

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1098  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Holland forum, but definitely worth a drive out of your way imo!

    Finally got the chance to see the stunning sexy Lexi! IMO she's absolutely gorgeous! Massive naturals, bubble butt, and enthusiastic! Great personality, and honestly seems too nice to be in our presence! So don't be a dick! She's new new! New to the area, and new to the business. She's aware of the board, sounded like she was going to make an account, post some pictures, and be able to be contacted through that. I would love her to meet our beloved CJ. All other reports are accurate can't suggest enough.
    Is it naughty or nice Lexi from Holland?

  14. #23430

    Jennifer and Others

    I used to see Jennifer as my regular, have not been in a while, but if you love that sexy mature women, she is your go to. And she gets into it. She is clean, nice apartment on the SE side. She has sat on my face, been on my shoulders against the wall, on top, bottom, whatever, and she is soooo soft and smells great. A true GFE, if it was not for an employee of mine moving pretty close to her, I would still see her. $$$ is the damage, but she is def not a clock watcher.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/965648938522

    Also, has anyone bit on this? I will be the first to admit, in my younger days, I would be the first one to go see a provider. As I age, I need to see a review first LOL. Please, someone be brave and reach out LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/061134816630

  15. #23429

    Sexi Lexi

    I posted this in the Holland forum, but definitely worth a drive out of your way imo!

    Finally got the chance to see the stunning sexy Lexi! IMO she's absolutely gorgeous! Massive naturals, bubble butt, and enthusiastic! Great personality, and honestly seems too nice to be in our presence! So don't be a dick! She's new new! New to the area, and new to the business. She's aware of the board, sounded like she was going to make an account, post some pictures, and be able to be contacted through that. I would love her to meet our beloved CJ. All other reports are accurate can't suggest enough. !!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape