Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14733

    Stella

    Have seen her. Seeing her this week. She is selective.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJMiller111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stella? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028289.

  2. #14732
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    I am in Cbus a couple times per month and will hit up an AMP but that scene is getting a little unstable lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/577331375910

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...834284839.html
    I reviewed the first one here, post #10247.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6292872#post6292872.

  3. #14731
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    I am in Cbus a couple times per month and will hit up an AMP but that scene is getting a little unstable lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/577331375910

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...834284839.html
    Both are real.

  4. #14730

    Massages

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    I am in Cbus a couple times per month and will hit up an AMP but that scene is getting a little unstable lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/577331375910

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...834284839.html
    I PM'd you.

  5. #14729

    Any feedback on either of these massage ladies?

    I am in Cbus a couple times per month and will hit up an AMP but that scene is getting a little unstable lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/577331375910

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...834284839.html

  6. #14728

    Toledo

    Good morning all.

    I experienced first hand just how much the Columbus AMP scene sucks. I took a trip to Toledo for work last week. They don't have nearly as many different massage locations, but the ones that are there have a lot more on the menu than here. FS seems to be the standard expectation at a couple of them. No haggling, just lay the money on the shelf, and they will go to town!

    Is it an issue with uncle LEO that prevents us from having nice things around here?

  7. #14727
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMask4323  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, it was on hard. I paid 40 for 1/2 hour and tipped 60.
    Also, the girls name was Aleana. She asked my name, which I lied about.

  8. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    What size you you say her tits were? I've only been there once before awhile 2-3 years ago and provider was chunky.
    They're your standard fat girl tits. Not impressive, not small, just a couple lumps of fat on top of a bigger pile of fat.

  9. #14725

    RL all good

    I'm somewhat a regular at RL going every month or so. Saw Yoyo last week. Same great time, same great service as usual. But I might start branching out soon. Just to change things up.

  10. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Red Rose in on Hard Rd in the plaza, not Sawbury. You paid. 6 for HE? How much for your time hhr or hr?
    Sorry, it was on hard. I paid 40 for 1/2 hour and tipped 60.

  11. #14723

    Red Rose is on Hard Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMask4323  [View Original Post]
    Went to red rose on sawbury. 2 girls in Attractive (by AMP standards). Clean facilities with real doors. Massage was acceptable. Stayed covered the whole time. Teasing was very light. Paid 6 for quite a happy ending. Girls attitude was good. Will probably be back. It's in a busy shopping center with no privacy.

    Also, has anyone been to rl recently? Are they still acting suspicious?
    Red Rose in on Hard Rd in the plaza, not Sawbury. You paid. 6 for HE? How much for your time hhr or hr?

  12. #14722

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMask4323  [View Original Post]
    Went to red rose on sawbury. 2 girls in Attractive (by AMP standards). Clean facilities with real doors. Massage was acceptable. Stayed covered the whole time. Teasing was very light. Paid 6 for quite a happy ending. Girls attitude was good. Will probably be back. It's in a busy shopping center with no privacy.

    Also, has anyone been to rl recently? Are they still acting suspicious?
    Red Rose is on Hard, Angel and Perfect are on Sawbury. Please clarify which place you visited.

  13. #14721

    Red rose

    Went to red rose on sawbury. 2 girls in Attractive (by AMP standards). Clean facilities with real doors. Massage was acceptable. Stayed covered the whole time. Teasing was very light. Paid 6 for quite a happy ending. Girls attitude was good. Will probably be back. It's in a busy shopping center with no privacy.

    Also, has anyone been to rl recently? Are they still acting suspicious?

  14. #14720
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Krystal a few times over the years and I know she does multiple pops if you do an hr session.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html

    Any other girls who do multiple pops?
    Is Krystal back? She wasn't active anymore last I checked. I had a great session with her before and one bait and switch.

  15. #14719

    Serene in Powell

    Stopped in today. Got 4 hands. It was perfect. OTC and UTC. Didn't get names. Both in 30's. Both cute. Standard rate minus a Jackson, tip three Jackson's they split.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape