The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 890 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12462

    Red Apple

    Can confirm on Mimi, she's got love handles. Not a looker but provides decent service.

    For $ I got BBBJCIM but spits out. She will try for more but just tell her you've always done a bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't posted in a while, I pop in to RA about once a month. I saw Mimi yesterday, surprised it was so slow at that time of the day. My first time with her, average looking, little chunk on the waist line, but super cool personality with good English. The massage was great, like it hard, solid teasing before the flip. Opted for just basic service, was not disappointed. Stroke game was on point, pulled the girls out on her own (tubular, but boobs nonetheless), a spirited finish she didn't expect (built up stress, LOL). Wrapped it up with a head and foot rub, almost fell asleep on the spot! Standard rate, though I usually give a little bump bc its my home spot. We'll see her again for sure, see what else is one the menu.

    Be safe, Monger On!

  2. #12461

    Red Apple Mimi

    Although I haven't posted in a while, I pop in to RA about once a month. I saw Mimi yesterday, surprised it was so slow at that time of the day. My first time with her, average looking, little chunk on the waist line, but super cool personality with good English. The massage was great, like it hard, solid teasing before the flip. Opted for just basic service, was not disappointed. Stroke game was on point, pulled the girls out on her own (tubular, but boobs nonetheless), a spirited finish she didn't expect (built up stress, LOL). Wrapped it up with a head and foot rub, almost fell asleep on the spot! Standard rate, though I usually give a little bump bc its my home spot. We'll see her again for sure, see what else is one the menu.

    Be safe, Monger On!

  3. #12460
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    Totally legit, seen her a bunch. Gives a good hard massage but that is it.
    I concur I went here a couple days ago. Legit massage only.

  4. #12459
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    Any intel in tranquility massage Brandon?
    Totally legit, seen her a bunch. Gives a good hard massage but that is it.

  5. #12458

    Any intel

    Any intel in tranquility massage Brandon?

  6. #12457

    Well, that was interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog62  [View Original Post]
    Was initially disappointed to find out that Katrina is gone. Elected to stay the hour with Monica. Nice cute spinner. Typical small almost flat behind. Nice natural small C's. This place has always been for the most part a Chinese place but she had more of a Korean look. Very friendly. Massage did not last long. She asked for 200 told her I only had 160. Good to go. About a 5 minute CBJ. Swithched to 69 for a bit then she rode me like a rodeo champ. There were 2 others there, definitely Chinese. Didn't get names but on my way out one came to mae and grabbed my junk. Asked me to stay another hour with her. If I were 10 or 15 years younger I would have done it. Will be returning to see her for sure.
    I swung in there recently, met by "Nana" at the door taken to the room, hug and a peck and She started grabbing me John Thomas before I could even get me trousers off.

    I laid down and waited for her, I noticed TVs in the room, but security cam monitors only, not like reruns of Naked Attraction or anything like that I saw on the screen a bloke leaving with a skinny younger Asian behind him.

    Anyway she comes in and gets to a half decent rub, lots of "Ooooh Baby" along the way.

    So on the flip she wanted to shag and I for some reason agreed knowing full well that when she started the hoover that would be the end of it then.

    She stripped down, had a growler, and a pile sticking out of her bumm-hole but a nice arse otherwise, Well the Hoover was without a Durex, and I shot me load into her mouth Now for some reason, I don't shoot a teaspoon or so, I go for a half pint so her mouth was full I'm glad I came before she tried to wriggle me Willie into her Fannie because no telling what's already been in there.

    She cleaned me up and I left, she told me to come back soon but went to a friends and got some penicillin then home Probably good for a few months now Honestly this whole thing with Chinese tarts is really overrated and if it weren't for getting randy for something different and younger sometimes I would stay home.

  7. #12456

    The cave

    We to the cave for supposed to be nuru, what a waste of time, not friendly at all, on table took her top down to her waist just rubbed my back for a few minutes! Turned over no nuru! Then upsell for anything else, don't waste your time and money.

  8. #12455

    Roman Holiday

    Was initially disappointed to find out that Katrina is gone. Elected to stay the hour with Monica. Nice cute spinner. Typical small almost flat behind. Nice natural small C's. This place has always been for the most part a Chinese place but she had more of a Korean look. Very friendly. Massage did not last long. She asked for 200 told her I only had 160. Good to go. About a 5 minute CBJ. Swithched to 69 for a bit then she rode me like a rodeo champ. There were 2 others there, definitely Chinese. Didn't get names but on my way out one came to mae and grabbed my junk. Asked me to stay another hour with her. If I were 10 or 15 years younger I would have done it. Will be returning to see her for sure.
    Last edited by Reddog62; 03-16-25 at 16:37. Reason: Spelling

  9. #12454

    Chinese made Roobers. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMapper  [View Original Post]
    Have you heard any of the girls confirm they were reusing them? I've never seen them come in a wrapper, but I think it is more likely they brought them in bulk from China or something, and so they don't come individually wrapped. But, maybe they reuse them so there is no evidence for LE to collect from the dumpsters. I remember hearing a news story out of TX years ago that one of the AMPs got busted because they threw them in the drains and clogged.
    Well, first off would you trust anything made in China? I mean especially rubbers? I mean a country with that many people, me thinks a johnny broke a time or two (billion).

    Second, no but Amber used to always bring in it in her mouth and then use her lips to put it on me John Thomas and last time she milked me so good that I had the thing filled up and it was leaking out the sides. Now granted, I had what seemed like a quarter pint, but made me wonder if they use inferior Chinesium made Johnnys, what good do they do then?

    I'm off the Tampa scene anyway Thinking about trying Oldsmar as I have been doing work over that way lately.

  10. #12453
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT

    Between her constant texting, and her frequent reminders about the time remaining, I lost my boner and passed on the HJ.

    She just seemed like she couldn't wait to be done, and it was a bummer.
    Thanks for jumping on a grenade for the cause.

  11. #12452
    Thanks, disappointing about 5 Star. Another AMP in that area would have been nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46  [View Original Post]
    Have a couple I can comment on, I've been out of the Hillsborough AMP game for awhile.

    Clothed L1, no real roaming allowed and didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it. Mid-level massage from an older lady.

    Legit only, don't accept cash only card. Actual massage is pretty decent but don't go in expecting extras at all. Unless it's changed in the past year.

    Sheriff Chad did an AMP bust awhile ago. Seems to mostly be hitting the customers in some stings these days, but overall Hillsborough has gotten pretty unfriendly to the scene. And Tampa itself has that stupid no table shower rule. Not surprising to see the best is across the Bay, though there's still a market hanging on over here.

  12. #12451

    Eastern oldsmar

    Had a dream recently driving by, stopped in got an hour massage. 7 , decent massage older lady with lots of teasing. Sorry forgotten her name.

    L1 . 5 and left relaxed.

    Woke up from my dream with no water bottle.

  13. #12450

    Report-massage finder-Arianna

    I TOFTT. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49316/.

    Says she is in Tampa till Saturday, but operates out of Orlando, and comes here once a month.

    First of all, those pictures are false, and the story about being a trained LMT is a lie. Comms were stellar, flexible with her schedule also.

    When I arrived to the home on in east Tampa, it was not an AirBnB as I had expected. A relative's house perhaps.

    I told her -you're not the girl in the pictures.

    Her: lie lie lie.

    Me: Ipretends to believe lies.

    -when I see her at the door, I notice that she has a phenomenal ass. Just retarded. , flat stomach, smaller boobs, vaguely Latina. She had the sunken in, dead eyes of a girl turning tricks for her next fix. I know a druggie when I see one. But she's probably just started down that road, because she looks good. There's just a bed in the room. She gives lackluster oil massage. Long fingernails scratching my junk, in a bad way. I ask about Nuru, because I want that retarded ass of hers on my lap, covered in oil. She said Nuru cost A LOT! So I don't pursue that avenue. I figure for $200, and a shit massage, I'll at least get a HJ. Nope, wrong again. Silly monger, that would be another $60 ($100 for undressed).

    Between her constant texting, and her frequent reminders about the time remaining, I lost my boner and passed on the HJ.

    She just seemed like she couldn't wait to be done, and it was a bummer.

  14. #12449

    Bambi, formerly Nikki.

    Bambi is Nikki's new name. After several bad reviews, Nikki went off the radar for while and magically reappeared as Bambi. I'm guessing she still has the same poor level of service.

    Just an FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    I was at Utopia last month and saw Andrea. She was so good I decided to go back. She wasn't on the schedule but I figured I'd see another girl there, Turns out the other girl, Bambi, wasn't nearly as much fun as Andrea. I was waiting to see if Andrea popped up on their schedule again but it looks like she's left there.

    I was hoping to see her again and see if she did any private work. Does anyone know if she does private work and if so can they share her contact info?

    TIA,

    Dunkin.

  15. #12448

    Tampa Spots

    Have a couple I can comment on, I've been out of the Hillsborough AMP game for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Maehwa. Bueller?
    Clothed L1, no real roaming allowed and didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it. Mid-level massage from an older lady.

    5 Star. New spot popped up recently in the strip mall with El Paraiso Mexican. Anyone try them out?
    Legit only, don't accept cash only card. Actual massage is pretty decent but don't go in expecting extras at all. Unless it's changed in the past year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio421
    My usual spot in Hillsborough that I have frequented for about 10 years has changed drastically. They are down to one girl working and when I stopped in the other day, she was busy but told me "Massage only. Very dangerous right now." Keep in mind that this is someone who I've known for years and she knows me by name. What has gotten her so spooked? There has been a huge crack down in Polk County. They busted a bunch of massage places and then came back again about two months later and rounded up a bunch more. Many places just closed their doors and left. These ladies are scared. It's horrible to see.
    Sheriff Chad did an AMP bust awhile ago. Seems to mostly be hitting the customers in some stings these days, but overall Hillsborough has gotten pretty unfriendly to the scene. And Tampa itself has that stupid no table shower rule. Not surprising to see the best is across the Bay, though there's still a market hanging on over here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape