Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and never got a response so I called her and she did answer. I asked her what her donation was for qv at fist she said 180 then she she said 160. She sounded confused and it sounded like someone else was there talking to her, maybe Fay I don't know but it was obvious to me this was a hard pass.
    Thanks, I'll pass also because the ad say she's 130 pound but the picture says otherwise.

  2. #22657
    I texted her and never got a response so I called her and she did answer. I asked her what her donation was for qv at fist she said 180 then she she said 160. She sounded confused and it sounded like someone else was there talking to her, maybe Fay I don't know but it was obvious to me this was a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...p/706915819585

    Anyone know anything about this one?

  3. #22656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I posted a query on general topics.

    Thought I would post here, Have a tentative date with her tonight. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andee-es...idence-1036639

    Thanks.
    Ad doesn't exist.

  4. #22655
    I've tried setting up appointments but she never returned my text. I'd be interested in hearing how things go with your date.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I posted a query on general topics.

    Thought I would post here, Have a tentative date with her tonight. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andee-es...idence-1036639

    Thanks.
    .

  5. #22654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Andee

    I posted a query on general topics.

    Thought I would post here, Have a tentative date with her tonight. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andee-es...idence-1036639

    Thanks.

  6. #22653
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...p/706915819585

    Anyone know anything about this one?
    I tried messaging her. Three days ago I got "Hello how are you?" I responded "I see you are a friend of Fay's. " And I haven't heard back since.

  7. #22652

    Fay?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you.
    Isn't that "Flirty Fay" with Her? Is that the reference to "When you recognize, give a shout out!

  8. #22651

    Barbara Elmwood Ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    After seeing the reviews on here, I met up with Barbara a couple weeks ago at her place. Very friendly, but definitely weathered in the face. She has a good body for her age and the tits were pretty average. She gave me a great BBBJ, and gave me a rim job when I raised my ass up. There's nothing she won't do. We proceeded to BBFS where I proceeded to inseminate her. She only charged me for an hour but we fooled around for 2 1/2 hours after. Would definitely repeat, not many providers out there that will eat your ass like that.
    So when I saw these reviews that she's back again, I went to see her. The other posters reports are very accurate. She has a weathered face. Says her real age is 58. Her tits are big but maybe D or DD, not DDD. Natural, soft. She says she likes a lot of attention to her tits so I gave it to her. DFK was excellent which is crucial for me. BBBJ was great, soft, no teeth, I think literally as I think she took out dentures first. I didn't get my ass eaten, but I don't really look for that. She pulled me in raw on the main event and I came inside her. Pussy has hair, which I like. Damage 150, no clocks.

    But there was a big disappointment. There's just no other way to say this but her pussy stank like a fish market selling warm day-old mackerel. I just could not eat her out. She's a nice lady, but the hygiene really needs serious attention. DATY is crucial for me, hence the handle Lips. But with Barbara I just couldn't do it. She's got big pussylips, too, they look ripe for chomping. But they smell TOO ripe. I don't have the balls to tell her that she has a stank snatch. How can one do that and stay on good terms? She's a really, really cool lady, and nice. I find a rare one who is definitely not a junkie, but she really HAS to clean that cooch! Damages very fair at 150 for a half. But after fucking that stank cooch raw I hope my goddam dick doesn't fall off. : (.

  9. #22650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSuckinTits  [View Original Post]
    Do you know who her friend is / have a link or number? Yeah she is a clock watcher but she was friendly enough.
    I think it was Bella to be honest. But I'm not positive since it was so long. Her friend that I saw didn't have all these rules Bella have now but I think its her still.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/246235798604

  10. #22649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...p/706915819585

    Anyone know anything about this one?

  11. #22648
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Search reviews on her and there are a few recent ones. Has put on weight since ad pix and is a user, has passed out on guys etc.
    Thanks you.

  12. #22647

    Tasha Friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You have better experience than me when I saw her. She was talking about having her own business that's been over 4 years ago. Long story short. She wouldn't do anything except a doggy and she was rushing me to cun. Since then, I never saw her again. I did saw her friend back then who was way better than her on a pull up couch. Maybe the friend was in the other room.
    Do you know who her friend is / have a link or number? Yeah she is a clock watcher but she was friendly enough.

  13. #22646
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Search reviews on her and there are a few recent ones. Has put on weight since ad pix and is a user, has passed out on guys etc.
    Ty will avoidd.

  14. #22645

    Desire Luv

    Has anyone hooked up with Desire? Every time I try to set up something we get to the point where I'm ready to head over and then silence. She's done that a few times now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...w/857896126958

  15. #22644

    Vanessa

    Search reviews on her and there are a few recent ones. Has put on weight since ad pix and is a user, has passed out on guys etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape