Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 41276
-
04-05-25 06:00 #37961Senior Member

Posts: 25I did and it's the reason for the post. The reviews is for an older provider, not the pyt I'm asking about.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 00:39 #37960Senior Member

Posts: 414I can't get her to ever respond. She posts all the time, but never replies.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 22:40 #37959Senior Member

Posts: 229Google The Numbers
The second ad has a number that comes back to a TER review. Did you even try? 16 posts, I'm guessing not.
Originally Posted by CoolStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:08 #37958Senior Member

Posts: 25Winter
Any luck? I was about to roll the dice!!
I just texted Winter, and after LE check, she asked for a picture for verification. Plus the contacts from Tues. Post and today post and different.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/164816311519
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138627725964
-
04-04-25 17:30 #37957Senior Member

Posts: 413Like what
List crawler is pretty much the same. Tryst is higher end low quality. Adult search is a scam fest.
Originally Posted by JagdPanther091
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 13:51 #37956Senior Member

Posts: 229I Remered the Review Also
It is #37317.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 12:19 #37955Regular Member

Posts: 22STG has always been a high risk low reward ad site I will never use that site again. For some reason it has been the go to for Jax hard candy users, scammers and thieves post. There's better alternative sites.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 08:05 #37954Senior Member

Posts: 585Just to give you an idea of her mentality, she asked me several times to nut inside her. She also told me "I wouldn't mind having your baby. " Meaning she wanted to saddle me with a kid and milk me for everything I had. I'm telling you she's trouble!
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 23:15 #37953Regular Member

Posts: 17Amayanty
Any info on this one? I could have swore I saw a report on her a while back but I can't seem to find anything. Looking for a reliable Latina.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185087635
-
04-03-25 22:32 #37952Senior Member

Posts: 414Latina with a 904 number and off monument idk man LOL. Usually their off JTB, University or Cagle.
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 22:31 #37951Senior Member

Posts: 414There was a review on her last week I believe.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 20:25 #37950Senior Member

Posts: 56Another throat goddess
The head downstairs is talking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/319737486666
Any reports on this one lately?
There's been so many bad reports and John's getting caught. I'm trying to be careful.
-
04-03-25 18:22 #37949Senior Member

Posts: 158Latina Lia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184978467
Anyone had the pleasure? Looks great but I've never heard of any latinas being off monument. Always university or jtb. She looks like run but the "more pictures" on EA has a random midget between her original pics and the current ones.
-
04-03-25 15:38 #37948Senior Member

Posts: 84Who.
Keeps knocking up the escorts? I always have a Plan B pill on hand just in case!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 07:25 #37947Senior Member

Posts: 522Gaia
Do anyone have any experience with this one? Feel like I remember her from a few years back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/575946154163










Reply With Quote




