Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 3830
-
04-10-25 21:23 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 48Denise
Just saw Denise for the first time today. I agree with everything, but would give the massage 8/10. She said she has no formal training, other than receiving massages herself, but it's better than the AMPs. Down to earth, easy to talk to, will definitely repeat. Limited roaming allowed, but dayum, what a knockout body! Two bills, but you get your money's worth.
Originally Posted by AvBrent
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 09:49 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 109Not the OP but the last time I saw her it was 2. About a year ago. Same experience as everyone else.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
Massage:5/10.
Release: 9/10.
Bath: 6/10 - unique but can be cold, table isn't comfortable, wondering how clean it is because it's basically hard Styrofoam you're laying on.
Personality: 9/10, easy to talk to.
Looks: great for her age, 7/10.
She might slide a finger in you if you're into it.
If she were 150 I'd go much more frequently. Super nice gal and not the typical AMP experience.
-
04-08-25 22:30 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 826Is her price still two bills?
Originally Posted by Jays2013
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 13:26 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 26I finally got around to seeing Denise and this was essentially my experience with her. In my opinion she looks great for her age, but I tend to like the mature women. I have to say, I kind of enjoyed the table bath thing and the experience. It was something different. She did allow some roaming (I asked first) and like you said, cupping of her ass and boobs was ok. Average massage, nice release, sensual experience, but I enjoyed it overall.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 16:31 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 347Shangri-la
Does anyone know the current lineup? Anyone there worthwhile?
-
04-04-25 14:01 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 121Saline massage
Anyone know if they do HE there.
-
04-04-25 13:07 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 187Usually $220 there.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 11:33 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 47200, she wanted 300 for BBFS.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 01:37 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 826Grove
What was / he price for your session?
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 15:25 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 70American massage
Are there any full service American massages anywhere close. Not the tropical touch places. Appreciate any info.
-
04-03-25 09:39 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 47Grove
Had a good massage from Lulu at Grove, it was nuru adjacent. Also while there is a language barrier I think BBFS is available for a price. I did not partake in this instance.
-
04-02-25 09:07 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 187Not surprised. Fun while it lasted. I wish I could just find a nice UTR MILF for regular meetings.
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 16:09 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 58Tried this location. Its closed. Sign was off, and there was an orange paper taped to the door from the city. Looks like a raid or shutdown by code enforcement.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Also the recent reports on bamboo are true. Older ladies who won't shed clothing or allow touching.
-
03-28-25 20:35 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 80Same
Similar experience at Bamboo except the last girl I saw (don't remember name) complained when I gave her 40 and wanted 60. I stood firm LOL.
Originally Posted by Ta1668
[View Original Post]
There were a couple younger ladies a while back but last two times I was there, no luck.
-
03-25-25 16:34 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 347The link was posted the same day as the OP wrote the review. Just a few up.
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






