Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 366 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5483
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4703

    Garden Spa reference

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Is Garden time. Just had a very good session at Garden in the suburb just south of Lombard. The old massage only is the gone and the new has cum. Had Happy for a great T S, massage, and full covered extras. She is short Korean with nice mm Cs, and cute butt. She aims to please. I will return. She lived up to her name. Also saw another desirable looking girl entering another room. 240 included 80 for house.
    See above post for quick reference.

  2. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Pass it everyday, is it Korean or Chinese.
    One of the earlier reviews (pg 3) on Garden Spa said it was a Korean MT.

  3. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    On Ogden. Highly recommended. No fun zone for years. Times have change. Very nice facility with TS. Enjoyed Happy for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Good TS. Great massage with well done back walking. All covered extras are top notch. Short, nice shape. Enhanced C and yummy bubble butt. They need more biz since word isn't really out yet. Eager to please. Saw a taller girl Coco who I would try if I didn't enjoy Happy so much! 80 + 160.
    Pass it everyday, is it Korean or Chinese.

  4. #4700

    Thanks

    Have been wondering about them. Used to suck. I just hate that it's now next door to mom's & kids looking for used soccer shit & baseball bats at Play it Again Sports that's right next door!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    On Ogden. Highly recommended. No fun zone for years. Times have change. Very nice facility with TS. Enjoyed Happy for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Good TS. Great massage with well done back walking. All covered extras are top notch. Short, nice shape. Enhanced C and yummy bubble butt. They need more biz since word isn't really out yet. Eager to please. Saw a taller girl Coco who I would try if I didn't enjoy Happy so much! 80 + 160.

  5. #4699

    Garden Spa

    On Ogden. Highly recommended. No fun zone for years. Times have change. Very nice facility with TS. Enjoyed Happy for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Good TS. Great massage with well done back walking. All covered extras are top notch. Short, nice shape. Enhanced C and yummy bubble butt. They need more biz since word isn't really out yet. Eager to please. Saw a taller girl Coco who I would try if I didn't enjoy Happy so much! 80 + 160.

  6. #4698
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    IMHO You can get away with tipping $40 if you didn't like the service, but they might be dissatisfied since they expect at least $50. Nowadays, $60 is pretty much the standard.
    I agree with you. I'm not much of L1. But the few times I had L1 I gave only $50 or $60 for one hour, so I would say $80 is overpaying, but is your money and If you really like the girl, I guess will be fine to give her $80.

  7. #4697

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one thinking that $80 for a standard L1 is being very generous? I have to admit that I've been opting for only L3 services for the past few years but every now and then I consider going back to a L1 only spa and I'd like to believe I can still get away with $40 for a 30 minute session or maybe $60 for an hour session. Am I still living in pre Covid days?
    IMHO You can get away with tipping $40 if you didn't like the service, but they might be dissatisfied since they expect at least $50. Nowadays, $60 is pretty much the standard.

  8. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt12  [View Original Post]
    Great thanks. I was just surprised l3. Usually l1 around there. Or that place with l3 69 year old lady. Great to have a new place to put in the rotation. Thanks for the review.
    That's walking distance to Pure. L2 always available, L3 rumored to be available.

  9. #4695
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was lazy and just typed the old school abbreviations instead of calling it out. For anyone who doesn't know, this is at least how I know it.

    L1 = Handjob, tip about $50-$80, depending how good the session was.

    L2 = Blowjob, tip about $100-$120, depending how good it was.

    L3 = Sex, tip about $140-$175, depending on how the teasing, blowjob, and overall session was.

    The girls were pretty average AMP girls. One was taller, one was tiny. Both had nice tits.
    Great thanks. I was just surprised l3. Usually l1 around there. Or that place with l3 69 year old lady. Great to have a new place to put in the rotation. Thanks for the review.

  10. #4694

    Inflation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was lazy and just typed the old school abbreviations instead of calling it out. For anyone who doesn't know, this is at least how I know it.

    L1 = Handjob, tip about $50-$80, depending how good the session was.

    L2 = Blowjob, tip about $100-$120, depending how good it was.

    L3 = Sex, tip about $140-$175, depending on how the teasing, blowjob, and overall session was.

    The girls were pretty average AMP girls. One was taller, one was tiny. Both had nice tits.
    Am I the only one thinking that $80 for a standard L1 is being very generous? I have to admit that I've been opting for only L3 services for the past few years but every now and then I consider going back to a L1 only spa and I'd like to believe I can still get away with $40 for a 30 minute session or maybe $60 for an hour session. Am I still living in pre Covid days?

  11. #4693
    Sorry, I was lazy and just typed the old school abbreviations instead of calling it out. For anyone who doesn't know, this is at least how I know it.

    L1 = Handjob, tip about $50-$80, depending how good the session was.

    L2 = Blowjob, tip about $100-$120, depending how good it was.

    L3 = Sex, tip about $140-$175, depending on how the teasing, blowjob, and overall session was.

    The girls were pretty average AMP girls. One was taller, one was tiny. Both had nice tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt12  [View Original Post]
    Have to know more about this place. Level 3?? What did the girls look like. Thanks.

  12. #4692
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    This is that new joint near Roosevelt & Midwest Road. Right next to a gaming place. Super small lot. The place is pretty great, obviously it's new, so everything is really nice. Oversized table shower, and super clean rooms. Very cozy. Couple girls there, didn't get names. Good massage, nice teasing, pretty standard L3 service.
    Have to know more about this place. Level 3?? What did the girls look like. Thanks.

  13. #4691

    Chimacra Spa

    This is that new joint near Roosevelt & Midwest Road. Right next to a gaming place. Super small lot. The place is pretty great, obviously it's new, so everything is really nice. Oversized table shower, and super clean rooms. Very cozy. Couple girls there, didn't get names. Good massage, nice teasing, pretty standard L3 service.

  14. #4690

    Ella

    I appreciate the comments! I was actually laughing with the amount of responses and Dm's that I received. I don't typically make it out that way to often, more of a Chinatown monger myself. But I'll be sure to post more this way to help out when I can. Be safe! And remember to treat the girls nicely and with respect! My pet peeve is ones that think the MT's are just a piece of meat or less of a person.

  15. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
    Great contribution and the reason all of us to take this as an example to contribute positively in this forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape