Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 928 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13021

    Petite girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RingerDinger1  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend tell me he visited happy castle and the beautiful young lady he dreamed about was 21 just arrived harmona from japan. Said very sweet, but was ticklish everywhere. And when he got ready to slip inside she was to small, but she tried any way and was whimpering and when he got thru she had tears in her eyes. Has anyone experience anything like this you where to big or to thick? He said this is the second time he has experienced this only one time there another time some where else. He said he felt bad about it and probably wouldn't return.
    Hey friend, sounds like he's got a big dick. There are some really tight pussies and some girls could get hurt with a big cock. Many girls do tell me back home they do not have issues as customers are not big like some of the American dicks. I never experience this issue though. There are girls who will maybe wince but sometimes it's an act. Tears? Never.

    A lot of faces (any girl that's short and petite actually, not really a Japanese thing). Some girls go "oh big" and takes it and makes loud moans and sometimes look like they are in pain but then when I'm done, she's all smiles. I think some girls (not the one you're talking about thinks acting out as if we are big Hentai Cartoon big monster cocks turn us on. Hahahaha. And size does not matter, I've seen older 30's chinese girl that would be in "pain" also but I never saw anyone tearing up though. again, sounds like a big dick problem. Do not know how that is myself.

  2. #13020

    Very small

    Quote Originally Posted by RingerDinger1  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend tell me he visited happy castle and the beautiful young lady he dreamed about was 21 just arrived harmona from japan. Said very sweet, but was ticklish everywhere. And when he got ready to slip inside she was to small, but she tried any way and was whimpering and when he got thru she had tears in her eyes. Has anyone experience anything like this you where to big or to thick? He said this is the second time he has experienced this only one time there another time some where else. He said he felt bad about it and probably wouldn't return.
    I have experienced this, but not in the same way. I am not big in size at all, in fact I would say I am below average for a American male at about 5. 5" and not thick. I dated a Korean girl that 5' tall and weighed 108 lbs. I have dated American women my entire life and only had one girl that was about her size before, but she was white female, maybe Italian and German descent, and she wasn't any different from any other woman I had been with except short, she wasn't any tighter at all. My Korean girlfriend was always incredibly tight. Even when we moved through the relationship and I convinced her to use toys, as she was very conservative and never had done anything but vanilla sex before. I ordered her a toy just slightly larger than me, maybe 1 inch longer and visibly only slightly larger around and another one the very next size larger which seemed to me to be of normal size to me. She saw the last one and said no way its to big and even the smaller one she wouldn't use until after we had made love for a little while as she said it was too big to use at first, no matter what type or how much lube we tried, and we had sex daily except that time of month. Her friend got drunk at our house one time and said she didn't like larger men and actually preferred smaller ones, she was Chinese about the same size just 1 inch taller. My girlfriend had already had children, just an average Asian woman. I asked her about it, and she said a lot of non Asian men are larger than the average Asian guy in size, not all but the majority. Even when she got really worked up she wouldn't want more and only one time even attempted the larger one and threw it out. So I think a lot of Asian women are naturally smaller down there, and it is not comfortable for them. So yes I think it is common. I also learned my girlfriend would do things that were uncomfortable to her to try and please me, so I had to be really careful not pay attention to not hurting her.

  3. #13019

    Happy Castle

    Had a friend tell me he visited happy castle and the beautiful young lady he dreamed about was 21 just arrived harmona from japan. Said very sweet, but was ticklish everywhere. And when he got ready to slip inside she was to small, but she tried any way and was whimpering and when he got thru she had tears in her eyes. Has anyone experience anything like this you where to big or to thick? He said this is the second time he has experienced this only one time there another time some where else. He said he felt bad about it and probably wouldn't return.

  4. #13018
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    If you look closely at the page, the reviews I see on Yelp are for Now massage, which is another place in Cary and there are no google reviews for the Cary Lucky spa- only for other Cities.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Was thinking of driving there just to scope it but in the same thought not really a fan of going to places if I'm not going for a session.

  5. #13017

    Reviews I see are for other spas

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I read those too. Sometimes if I'm in the area, I like to ride through just to see if I notice anything odd / out of the ordinary. Them from there I may or may not move on with it. The reviews seemed to be glitchy or even referring to another place in a way. I try to go rabbit hole mode and just see who would actually go in for a meeting. Once again, I'm always driving so I'm totally okay with driving through and just seeing the flow. If I do I'll be sure to report back on it.
    If you look closely at the page, the reviews I see on Yelp are for Now massage, which is another place in Cary and there are no google reviews for the Cary Lucky spa- only for other Cities.

  6. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by HometownGuy  [View Original Post]
    I read the Google and yelp reviews on the place and either there are some seriously made up reviews or this place reads like soccer mom heaven. I think I will let the others here test the waters first, as I am not too sure I want to be in a place with a bunch of nosey soccer moms. I swore I was just going to stick to my usual but damn curiosity. Someone pm wit confirmed results please.
    I read those too. Sometimes if I'm in the area, I like to ride through just to see if I notice anything odd / out of the ordinary. Them from there I may or may not move on with it. The reviews seemed to be glitchy or even referring to another place in a way. I try to go rabbit hole mode and just see who would actually go in for a meeting. Once again, I'm always driving so I'm totally okay with driving through and just seeing the flow. If I do I'll be sure to report back on it.

  7. #13015

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see an ad but did find it on google. Might drive through to check the temperature since it's not far from another location I've visited previously.
    I read the Google and yelp reviews on the place and either there are some seriously made up reviews or this place reads like soccer mom heaven. I think I will let the others here test the waters first, as I am not too sure I want to be in a place with a bunch of nosey soccer moms. I swore I was just going to stick to my usual but damn curiosity. Someone pm wit confirmed results please.

  8. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Just by chance while using google maps noticed that the house off Chatham st is now up on google. The listed address on there is for the apartments across the street but they've got a picture of the house, pictures inside, some less racy ads, online booking and everything. Bold I would say. Curious how this will play out. Calling it lucky spa.
    Just so we're all clear on this. I haven't visited this place. They got busted by Cary pd first week of opening so I've steered clear.

  9. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    As I said they're on google. Search lucky spa Cary. Or dig through stg. They've got like four different ads going. If its downtown Cary that's it.
    Didn't see an ad but did find it on google. Might drive through to check the temperature since it's not far from another location I've visited previously.

  10. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Link please?
    As I said they're on google. Search lucky spa Cary. Or dig through stg. They've got like four different ads going. If its downtown Cary that's it.

  11. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Just by chance while using google maps noticed that the house off Chatham st is now up on google. The listed address on there is for the apartments across the street but they've got a picture of the house, pictures inside, some less racy ads, online booking and everything. Bold I would say. Curious how this will play out. Calling it lucky spa.
    Link please?

  12. #13010

    DT Cary

    Just by chance while using google maps noticed that the house off Chatham st is now up on google. The listed address on there is for the apartments across the street but they've got a picture of the house, pictures inside, some less racy ads, online booking and everything. Bold I would say. Curious how this will play out. Calling it lucky spa.

  13. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman1979  [View Original Post]
    I've had fun and happy endings at wake forest spa previously but when I needed to stop last night they weren't open.
    What time did you go? Sometimes they do close early. At least that's what I was told once. If they feel like they aren't getting business sometimes they will leave. I will say they are on my route to work and sometimes it seems like either there not open or have little business at the times I pass their location.

  14. #13008

    Happy castle

    Nervous but want to take the plunge and go try Happy Castle. I'm deathly afraid of busts and law now. Any input on this would be great in a dm.

  15. #13007

    Wake forest spa

    I've had fun and happy endings at wake forest spa previously but when I needed to stop last night they weren't open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape