Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 13392
-
04-04-25 06:10 #12522Senior Member

Posts: 784Hailey
Not sure what it is about this cute WSW, but she's made me nut each time with good ole fashioned suction and the right depth down her gullet. I don't want to put her in the Bee and Little Bit category yet, but she's moving up my board after each face fucking. She's worth a visit guys.
Originally Posted by BurnerMan77
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 17:05 #12521Senior Member

Posts: 486It's getting warm they can't help but be out. Faiths hair is red now and today she had on blue sweatpants.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 15:51 #12520Senior Member

Posts: 486Skinny Latina SW
Got out scooped by another monger. Saw a new walker farther up jd than usual towards the 7-11 near Hopkins I think. She was at the bus stop in some nice tights and a short hair ponytail. I had just finished with faith but couldn't pass up a Latina. Will be looking forward her more often by that bus stop.
-
04-03-25 14:03 #12519Senior Member

Posts: 106Host
Bunch of uncs at the host car hemmed up. Maybe around 8:30 this morning.
-
04-03-25 13:21 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 1069And they say the streets are dead. Not to you and not to me. Anyways does faith have pink highlights in her hair? Sat or sun night it was WSW with pink hair walking with a purpose on Lynnhaven. I thought that may have been faith. Tried to get her to stop but she was motivated to get to where she was going.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:43 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 486Faith on JD
Caught her walking on the back street towards Wendy's and she was quick with the scoop and score. Solid BBBJ and good hand action. Dropped her off at the sunrise after she got her frosty.
-
04-03-25 06:52 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 486Anna on Chamberlayne
Happened to bump into her yesterday. That librarian look with the glasses gets me rock hard while she's sucking. Shame she doesn't use hands or like to catch. She didn't have a number but she was coming out of the Richmond and I dropped her off near laburnum.
-
04-02-25 21:12 #12515Senior Member

Posts: 784Tiffany on midlo
Saw a very cute girl hanging behind motor lodge. TGTBT, I assumed LE because she was too cute for the stroll. She hopped in and asked for 120 but took 40 for bbj. Very good looking and spinner body. I need to get her clothes off and see if it's that good. Skills were ok, couldn't DT without gagging. Hailey is better. Hailey can open her mouth, put a hand on her head and take a face fucking. But Midlo is looking up since everywhere else is dead zone.
-
04-01-25 19:14 #12514Regular Member

Posts: 11Hailey
Blonde hair Hailey on Midlo gave the ok to pass along her digits. PM me if you want them.
-
04-01-25 11:20 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 630Cleared thanks.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 08:20 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 617Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 05:53 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 630I had some time Monday morning around 8:30 am hit both south and north ends of loop and didn't see much. Elle is my go to and most responsive of SW's with a number. The number I have for Kai on jd must be an old one. (If any one has her number feel free to pm) She used to hit me up from it. I saw Faith on jd her head is ok but plan on trying the lunch box next time. I know candy comes first but I wish more could keep a working phone.
-
03-31-25 19:33 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 172Evenings
Struck out making a run after 5 p, on both Chamber and JD.
Any tips for that time of day?
-
03-31-25 12:15 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 784Brandi
I think she left her phone in my car. Hailey cute blonde on midlo. Saw Hailey and she's like here's your phone and it wasn't mine. Damn Brandi will be tough to find now. So Hailey has Brandi's phone.
Originally Posted by Aprodxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 22:30 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 238Brandi
I used to see her last year but then she just disappeared. Good to hear that she's back on the scene. Will definitely look for her this week.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





