Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8125
-
04-06-25 13:49 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 74Couple questions for you fine gents
I'll be in Vegas next week and looking to partake in an agency affair. My questions are for BBFS, obviously a huge risk that goes without saying. But how are you guys not scared to death of it? Assuming they're high volume in the sin city, just curious if there's any sort of frequent testing that they do or is it the wild Wild West? I really want to partake in just scared of catching something. Second question, are these mostly in call or are there any agencies that serve the out call customers on the strip? If so, which agencies do you recommend. Finally, what screening can I expect to experience?
Thank you! I'm normally just an AMP guy but I'm excited to try an agency.
-
04-06-25 10:26 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 169Baby Maya
I saw her. Pics are definitely not her, she looks more like the pics of Linda in the face, still pretty but not DDG. She is short, maybe 5', with MMs about the size of full oranges that look large on her petite frame. Long black hair and super smooth kitty. I'd call her a spinner but not a "top of the pyramid" girl, the row just below maybe. Small tight butt and slender limbs. About mid twenties.
Originally Posted by Nishisb11
[View Original Post]
For me she was a little slow to warm up but responded well to DATY and got more passionate from then. It was my first time seeing her so I did CFS only but I am tempted to repeat with BBFS, which from me means I'd consider her for regular rotation.
-
04-06-25 01:48 #6563Regular Member

Posts: 12Pepsi
Got a call from Pepsi so I had to go see her. She is one of my favorite go to providers. I have been seeing her for years and have never had a bad session. BBFS, Greek is still the best value in town. I wish she would bring a younger, freaking friend with her as her threesomes are legendary.
She will be here for a week or three days or maybe only one. LOL. With her you really never know her schedule.
-
04-06-25 00:33 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 183Anybody seen La Jane in ltlv?
-
04-06-25 00:21 #6561Regular Member

Posts: 21Available in Tokyo for sure.
Originally Posted by FictionGenius
[View Original Post]
Here, pregnant girls pop up occasionally but I've never seen one at an agency.
-
04-05-25 14:36 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 91Lactating Korean girls
Anyone seeing a lactating Koreans or other girls I am looking for a breastfeeding experience.
Thank you.
-
04-03-25 18:49 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 60I've never tried lvasiangals, but the other 2 are the main ones in LV and are both fairly well reviewed. If you want to get more details on the individual girls go through the posts here or ter.
Originally Posted by Heihei
[View Original Post]
They both operate similarly.
-
04-03-25 18:34 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 41Spring is Larsa or Asha K. You can search on this site.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 15:04 #6557Regular Member

Posts: 8First time going to Vegas
Hey, it's my first time going to Vegas and I think I have some time to indulge in the fun. I would like to have some recommendations on the best agencies to inquire girls. I have done this I twice in LA and the process was super easy no I'd required just a selfie and I'm looking for the same general screening. From what I seen the following are the most popular.
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/
https://www.vegasasian.club/
But I'll like to know if anyone has used different ones. I did find this but idk if it's a reliable one.
https://www.lvasiangals.com/
Is you guys can help me that would be appreciated my trip is in 2 weeks. Thanks!
-
04-03-25 11:22 #6556Banned Member

Posts: 102You can screen with references as well and no I'd / selfie at all. Ironically the 3 big agencies don't appear to take each others references, so you'll have to use references from somewhere else like LA or the Bay.
Originally Posted by MarkyWinz808
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:24 #6555Regular Member

Posts: 12Ada
Based on this review I saw Ada on her last day here. She was very pretty. She is definitely a pleaser. My favorite thing she does if the BBBJ cim where she milks every last drop. Will definitely see her when she returns. FYI, if you want to make a good impression on her, bring her chocolate.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 21:22 #6554Regular Member

Posts: 20I am sure it is related to security, but I don't know specifically. With VAC I've even had to verify multiple times for the same phone number when I went a few months between visits. While inconvenient, this actually made me feel better that they weren't saving my stuff.
Originally Posted by Nishisb11
[View Original Post]
Also, both LTLV and VAC were also ok with just the card and not a selfie, but a third Club required a selfie holding the card.
-
04-02-25 14:09 #6553Banned Member

Posts: 11Leaning towards Maya, will report if all goes as planned.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 14:07 #6552Banned Member

Posts: 11Do we know what they do with the IDs? Just using is as background check?
Originally Posted by MarkyWinz808
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 12:49 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 250Spring
I'd give Spring the nod as far as looks. Definitely P.S. Work done, MMs. The only thing I am not a fan of is her back Tat, but she's cute enough for me to keep my mind focused. Tight frame and I would say 5'6 maybe, definitely not a spinner. Tight kitty as well. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nishisb11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






