Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 772 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9870

    Innovation

    Quote Originally Posted by Qblast  [View Original Post]
    But makes you want to try it, doesn't it??
    So the lady who tried it was this Chinese MILF type with a solid body and nice ass full muff. She used a small baggy to cover the tip but it kept slipping. So I asked why not just give BBBJ instead. She says she didn't like cum in her mouth. So I fumbled in my computer bag for a runner and found a bandaid. Specifically one of those waterproof bandages that are sticky all around. Anyway I showed it to her and she said ok. She went for it and it was just like a BBBJ with just the tip covered. Talked her into FS cause no cum would come out. Homemade galactic cap. Still pulled out for the finish but it held up under the load. Do t know if I'll be able to pull that off again.

    So I don’t get flooded with messages I’ll give you guys a location. Pasadena. Between Target and smart and final. On Colorado. They have 2-3 ladies working there some young, some milky. But I’ve always drawn the milf. It’s usually just HJ and cbj with a baggy. Bring your own rubber or bandaid.

  2. #9869
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Jrp21

    Clear your inbox brotha. I got one for you.

  3. #9868

    Ruby Spa

    Took my chance with the new rotation at Ruby. Wanted to go to Tokyo, but they never seem to respond to my text so have no idea who's working their at the moment. Texted Ruby to see if they were busy and set my appointment. On arrival was greated by Vivi. Supposedly there was another new girl Angle, but I didn't get a chance to check her out. Took my chance with Vivi. Overall good service as usual. House. 5 hh and tip is the average rate these days. I would say Vivi looks similar to Cassie, but not as petite. Looks around 30 ish, C's, and a small barely noticeable scar on the tummy. She's cute. Got table shower and a massage before the session. Her massage was actually pretty good, however I had to stop her because because I got injured at work and couldn't take the pressure. Switched to 69. Her V was nice, tight, and clean. Light BJ, but she doesn't DT like some of the other girls there. She uses her hand to prevent DT. On came the covered and had her on top first. She rode CG for like a minute than wanted me to do the rest. Felt kinda rush as she said time was up and past the hh. Maybe next time I should pass on the TS as that already takes up a lot of time. Lost the mood when she said time was up and to hurry. Flipped her over to doggy and blew in the bag. Might repeat, but maybe try out the other talent next time.

    One of the things I've liked about Ruby Spa is their rotation is usually younger compared to the surrounding AMPs which are all old cougars. If any checks out the other girl please give some intel.

  4. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by Genxican  [View Original Post]
    Haha, Band aid is a new one I have not heard or seen.
    But makes you want to try it, doesn't it??

  5. #9866
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Man, I've had rubber glove, Saran Wrap, and a band aid over the tip. A sandwich bag sounds luxurious.
    Haha, Band aid is a new one I have not heard or seen.

  6. #9865

    Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Damn man that's an egregious experience. Holy.

    You said Emma? Well I'm not going back so I guess name doesn't matter LOL. Sandwich bag tf.

    Lavender massage on garvey in el monte. Amy is currently my favorite.
    Thanks for the heads up on Lavender, I'm out that way often enough.

    Saran wrap used to be pretty common but bandaid on the tip?? Logistically, it sounds horrible. But I'll try it!

  7. #9864
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Man, I've had rubber glove, Saran Wrap, and a band aid over the tip. A sandwich bag sounds luxurious.
    I'm no longer surprised to hear of such things nowadays, but if she pulls out a dog pooper scooper bag, I'm taking off.

  8. #9863

    Sandwich bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Damn man that's an egregious experience. Holy.

    You said Emma? Well I'm not going back so I guess name doesn't matter LOL. Sandwich bag tf.

    Lavender massage on garvey in el monte. Amy is currently my favorite.
    Man, I've had rubber glove, Saran Wrap, and a band aid over the tip. A sandwich bag sounds luxurious.

  9. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what $$. Means.
    A $ means one benji.

  10. #9861
    Quote Originally Posted by Qblast  [View Original Post]
    Which Lavender?

    Here is my review of the horrible experience:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...482&viewfull=1#post7244482.
    Damn man that's an egregious experience. Holy.

    You said Emma? Well I'm not going back so I guess name doesn't matter LOL. Sandwich bag tf.

    Lavender massage on garvey in el monte. Amy is currently my favorite.

  11. #9860
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    I have specified that on the DAMAGE section. Thanks.
    I don't know what $$. Means.

  12. #9859
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    Well. Tokyo you will get a visit to GREEK and Ruby you will get TS and Rimming. Tough choices. LOL.
    For reals man. Greek seems nice. Only experienced it once with a latina years ago when craigslist was the place to find escorts. Wonder if Lola is still there. I've tried texting them, but never get a reply. Might be an issue with my Gvoice burner number. Ruby is closer to me and I've always had a good time there. I always go for the hh and go past my time and the girls never complained except for one time LOL.

  13. #9858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Great review! I know where I'm going next.

    What was the special price?

    I was excited until the "you only paid for 30 minutes " part but all I need is 30 minutes so I'm good haha.
    I have specified that on the DAMAGE section. Thanks.

  14. #9857
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyCool  [View Original Post]
    Ruby Spa texted me saying 2 new girls. Anyone going to check them out for the team? Debating where to throw my $$ either at Tokyo or Ruby.
    Well. Tokyo you will get a visit to GREEK and Ruby you will get TS and Rimming. Tough choices. LOL.

  15. #9856
    Ruby Spa texted me saying 2 new girls. Anyone going to check them out for the team? Debating where to throw my $$ either at Tokyo or Ruby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape