Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 18201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15561

    Sophia

    I saw Sophia at a apartment today. She is there to please and make you and junior happy. You must see her to enjoy Must see. Thanks Orlo for the digit.

  2. #15560

    Ginger

    I was so excited when I heard Ginger was in town. I texted her last night hoping to see her. She responded this morning saying that she is sick and haven't seen anyone on this trip. She will be back next week, and I'm looking forward to seeing her.

  3. #15559

    Super Veronica

    Tried to text Veronica couple of weeks ago but our schedule did not work out. Texted her again couple of days ago and fortunately she was available. Walking in she greets me in her lingerie, warm hug and kiss. As many of you are aware she knows how to please a man. Inside the room she gets naked and bends over as if she is reaching out to pick something. Marvelous view to enjoy and play for sometime. Her DFK is top of the chart if that's what you like and I spent more time while fondling and roaming around. Moving on the the bed session continues with BBBJ, 69, FIV, DFK total blast. Finished by spraying on her stomach and clean up. Great thing with her is both welcome and depart is with good hugs and kisses to keep sweet memories for long time which I relish even driving back. Swrolos is the current gatekeeper if you are interested and don't have her contact info. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

  4. #15558

    Ginger in Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    First, a thank you to willie24 for helping make contact with Ginger. Everything that has been said about her is true. It took some time with our busy schedules, but we finally met this past week. Very nice lady and easy to talk to you. This made for a great experience. I wiill definitely be seeing her again in the future.

    Fletch3.
    Back in Kissimmee for a command performance, Ginger will be there Wednesday night, Thursday night and Friday morning! So here is your chance to book a session with this Redheaded Vixen Spinner! Of course, I'm sure some of her fans will jump on the bandwagon to try and see her, but if you are a Senior Forum Member or at least have some decent posts about experiences with legit providers, you can PM me and after I read your posts, I will send you her contact information. Of course, tomorrow before she leaves I am sending her off with what is always a great experience at her Condo in Indialantic! Great skills, GFE with a little PSE thrown in for good measure! Cheers!

  5. #15557

    Sarah Maitland

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    She was recommended, but I can't find a way to contact. You have a link?
    You're in the UTR section, hence no links. That said, Sarah's on the forum. In fact, she replied to someone one post above yours. Click on her name and send her a PM.

  6. #15556
    Sent you a PM. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1216  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Does anyone have Lexi's phone number? Open to trade for other numbers. I really want to meet with her.

  7. #15555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252

    Sophia. UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    I finally made it back to Orlando. Reached out to the beauty Sophia. She came to the condo I'm using. She showed up on time freshly showered and looking so sexy. Tight cropped T shirt with a little under boob showing. And that tanned toned tummy. We had a few snacks together. I had some fresh fruit and steamed seasoned shrimps that she devoured. A precursor of things to come. Soon we were making out like teenaged lovers. The hour was filled with passion and desire. This time she added another nuance. Tenderness. Her BBJ with eye contact was out of this world. So slow and tender. Lots of tongue. And lots of verbal cues. It was so intense I almost blew right there. But I wanted to feel more and so I covered up and finished in missionary with DFK. So intense. So personal. I can't wait to see her again. Orlo69 is the gate keeper. Enjoy this beautiful treat.
    Hey gents. I have been asked some questions about Sophia. So I'm posting some clarifications.

    1. She has a very safe and discreet incall. I use her for outcall as I prefer the intimacy of my own rental condo. But her incall is very accommodating.

    2. She is full service. Her BBBJ with CIM is incredible. But the CFS is also available. The DFK is so intense when finishing that way.

    Hope that helps answer some questions.

  8. #15554

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    Just to throw another voice into the chorus for Sarah Maitland. I saw her a little bit ago by contacting her on here. Great comms and flexible with scheduling. She's sweet, safe and sane. All great things! I'm not the biggest fan of Motel X but she made the process seamless and the time together was a ton of fun. She's a genuinely good provider and person and that's tough to find in this world.
    The pleasure was all mine!

  9. #15553

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    Just to throw another voice into the chorus for Sarah Maitland. I saw her a little bit ago by contacting her on here. Great comms and flexible with scheduling. She's sweet, safe and sane. All great things! I'm not the biggest fan of Motel X but she made the process seamless and the time together was a ton of fun. She's a genuinely good provider and person and that's tough to find in this world.
    She was recommended, but I can't find a way to contact. You have a link?

  10. #15552

    Clear your inbox Monger654

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I see you posting just to flex haha.

    If daisy changes her mind I would love to reconnect with her.
    Tried to send you a pm.

  11. #15551

    Sarah Maitland

    Just to throw another voice into the chorus for Sarah Maitland. I saw her a little bit ago by contacting her on here. Great comms and flexible with scheduling. She's sweet, safe and sane. All great things! I'm not the biggest fan of Motel X but she made the process seamless and the time together was a ton of fun. She's a genuinely good provider and person and that's tough to find in this world.

  12. #15550

    Looking For Lexi

    Hey. Does anyone have Lexi's phone number? Open to trade for other numbers. I really want to meet with her.

  13. #15549

    UTR Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtrbtr  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellow mongers.

    I posted about Hailey's passing a few weeks ago, just wanted to give you guys an update, she passed due to a fentanyl overdose.

    So sad, she was really starting to turn her life around, losing her job devastated her, I noticed a possible sign of pill usage, but, she promised me that the pills were her dads pills and he'd been on them for years.

    Sweet girl that just couldn't get it together.

    RIP.
    This really sucks. It just shows you can't trust any of the crap that's out there now and if you know anyone who might have a problem in this area do whatever you can to get them help.

  14. #15548

    Michele 1 L

    Set up another session with Michele 1 L and she did not disappoint. She opened the door in her see through outfit that had me excited to open my gift. After some making out she dropped to her knees and went to work like a good girl. She took direction well and never let up until I was done. We then laid in bed for me to recover for a few minutes and then went back to it. After some teasing I bent her over and pounded away until I couldn't hold back anymore. I will definitely be seeing her again soon.

    SS01.

  15. #15547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with the very sexy Sophia, she greeted me in a very sexy white attire that highlights all of her wonderful assets. Sophia has an amazing sense of humor we chatted for a good while catching up with each other. We started with DFK, BBBJ doggie Misha, RCG, CG A lot of positions were attained. We worked up a nice sweat. We had to take a shower afterwards to cool off and get cleaned up. BTW Sophia informed me that she was going to take a little vacation at the end of April for about a month or so. So if you want to see her soon you need to book with her soon before the end of April..
    I finally made it back to Orlando. Reached out to the beauty Sophia. She came to the condo I'm using. She showed up on time freshly showered and looking so sexy. Tight cropped T shirt with a little under boob showing. And that tanned toned tummy. We had a few snacks together. I had some fresh fruit and steamed seasoned shrimps that she devoured. A precursor of things to come. Soon we were making out like teenaged lovers. The hour was filled with passion and desire. This time she added another nuance. Tenderness. Her BBJ with eye contact was out of this world. So slow and tender. Lots of tongue. And lots of verbal cues. It was so intense I almost blew right there. But I wanted to feel more and so I covered up and finished in missionary with DFK. So intense. So personal. I can't wait to see her again. Orlo69 is the gate keeper. Enjoy this beautiful treat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape