Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24259

    Rates

    I also can't acted her and she also gave me the 200 QV price. 100% chance she saw the good review about her on here and now the Golden Pussy Syndrome has taken over.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    I text her last night and she quoted 200 qv250 hhand 300 for hr so I don't know where you got 120 from unless you know her or something. She wouldn't budge from her quotes she gave me either.

  2. #24258

    Saw her and won't repeat

    I've seen her years ago like others did and we all complained about a fishy stinky tuna smell. She called herself Mermaid for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like DaveDream should check her taco and confirm if it's still fresh or stinky!!

  3. #24257

    Lingam massage with edging

    I'm hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction of a utr provider that can give a good sensual massage lingam with edging.

  4. #24256

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I've explained what I mean by that in a separate post few pages back.
    Sorry I missed that. You have so many post my eyes glaze over sometimes.

  5. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm if these are her recent pics?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/935940168729
    I went to see her recently to TOFFE (take one for fast Eddie). She is a little heavier than this pics but not much. Her place was a fixed up breezeway between a house and garage in a neighborhood some would not like. She has done well to make it as comfortable as possible. It was clean and she had candles burning. Her teeth are black and destroyed, maybe even dangerous but when I told her to be careful and slow, she did exactly that. Open menu. I think she had makeup on her usage marks so at least she's conscious of her appearance. She was very personable, just a regular "girl next door" there to give you what you want no rush just take me attitude. I recommended her to Fast Eddie. He prefers white girls, not fat but a little on the soft / heavier side, and open menu. She fits the bill and if I remember correctly, she was not overly priced. She's not what I'm looking for but I believe she is a good option for many of you.

    Giddit.

  6. #24254
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Poppy.

    Saw her for a QV. 120 was the dmg. That's her in the pics. She has a killer body. Fake boobs but they look good. Her pussy was so wet. She took a shower right before we started. Gave me a BBBJ then.
    I text her last night and she quoted 200 qv250 hhand 300 for hr so I don't know where you got 120 from unless you know her or something. She wouldn't budge from her quotes she gave me either.

  7. #24253
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow99  [View Original Post]
    I agree this is a new term. What is Ultra GFE? Raw Dog? Her eating your ass? 24 DionysusII.

    You seem to use it a lot DionysusII.
    I've explained what I mean by that in a separate post few pages back.

  8. #24252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her multiple times. Daty its a must and her hygiene was impeccable or I wouldn't repeat.
    Sounds like DaveDream should check her taco and confirm if it's still fresh or stinky!!

  9. #24251

    Poppy

    I was on the fence about seeing her but now I might pull the trigger. Good incall and was the QV 15-20 min?? DATY on the menu? Thanks Dave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Poppy.

    Saw her for a QV. 120 was the dmg. That's her in the pics. She has a killer body. Fake boobs but they look good. Her pussy was so wet. She took a shower right before we started. Gave me a BBBJ then.

  10. #24250

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebcb  [View Original Post]
    I did not know of her rep on here before I had a dream about her. We met up at her notel and got down to business. I can report back no smell. DFK, BBBJ and DATY before CFS. I would repeat.
    I saw her multiple times. Daty its a must and her hygiene was impeccable or I wouldn't repeat.

  11. #24249

    Dump Trucks review of her

    Poppy.

    Saw her for a QV. 120 was the dmg. That's her in the pics. She has a killer body. Fake boobs but they look good. Her pussy was so wet. She took a shower right before we started. Gave me a BBBJ then.

  12. #24248

    Kaysie. Green Bandit

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently this summer, DM me for info.

    Weathered face, hiding a secret between her legs, open to anal, possibly BBFS. Nice demeanor but it's a camo for her pre-existing condition!! Wonder why seniors aren't reviewing her.
    She's back. Hope she got rid of whatever was hiding between her legs LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/404725179933
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3664.jpg‎  

  13. #24247
    I had a provider from stg complain to me about fucking her slowly a couple months ago. I rented this pussy for the next 15 minutes, why do you care how I fuck it? If I want to slowly thrust and enjoy this pussy shouldn't be a problem. I think they want you to jack hammer so you finish quicker.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/184872124#.

    Quick and eazy setup. Some of you won't like the neighborhood. Met me at the door. Other people (guys) in the house. I don't care. Go up to her room. She's attractive and even made up a bit. Beautiful body but wouldn't take her bra off. Soft dark skin, open to bb. Bed was stupid soft like it was two stacked underfilled air mattresses. Head was just OK. Didn't feel tight but constantly pulling away because she said it hurt. Didn't want to change up rhythm. Complained that going slow was like making love. So back to pound town and she wouldn't let me penetrate always moving away. Tried other positions where she couldn't get away but she would push me off. So frustrating. She's actually a very nice girl! If you're not afraid of black people, lesser neighborhoods, other people in the house, and you have a normal dick she could probably be a good time. I'll pass the baton.

    Giddit.
    .

  14. #24246
    It's the thrill of the unknown for sure. Most times I'm disappointed in the date, but it's those ones that were greater than expected that keep me coming back for more.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    To kick this hobby for years. Always want to top the last visit. Even as it's come down to one or two providers, theres always that one that just sucks your dick like the ***** you've always dreamt about. I'm down to 1 and it's still a pain in the ass but how I love a big ass and a filthy mind.

  15. #24245
    She is reviewed as Poppy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape