Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 12394
-
04-02-25 10:43 #10009Regular Member

Posts: 22Candy Spa pics
These pictures never look like any of them. They are just "representative models". I've seen Anni twice now and she looks nothing like the picture with her name. She is still very attractive, but that is just not her.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 19:10 #10008Regular Member

Posts: 6West side from the last month'ish.
Downtown Beaverton across from the post office:
CFS, CBJ. Not sure about age. Not young, not old. Enthusiastic, and good English. She put my hands on the box when I started roaming. No interruptions.
New Asian Flower on TV HWY:
Decided to follow up on MP's recon. FS on the flip was a go after some negotiation to get the price right. Cindy was the victim. Cute, great personality. Not quiet. She put on a glove so she could make sure to keep a finger up my ass at all times. I appreciate that. No interruptions.
Checked out the place by Baseline and 170th. Not sure if it's new. Overheard a monger negotiating FS, and there was another one in another room I think. The chick that greeted me did not seem to be on the menu. Was told to come back. I will at some point.
-
04-01-25 17:33 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 152Shift difference
Maybe they just changed ladies but I will ask where Amy is if I can go by there. Sorry for any misdirect. I did some recon yesterday in Vancouver area but not much was found. I check back at Sakura.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 16:45 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 183Both chicks at Baoju on 82nd are slim and on the cutish side, at least that was yesterday. My understanding several places got new replacements today. Azure in particular but I haven't been there to check out yet.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 16:43 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 183Candy
I believe I saw the no name girl, only a lot more acne / pot marks. Not sure anyone of them resembles Judy, anyone saw her?
-
04-01-25 16:28 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 58Aunties everywhere
Hey slider stopped by Sakura based on your report. Two aunties with big tits and asses. I liked what you described, but not what I saw. Maybe there's a shift change? Any other cute, skinny, tiny tiddys you can recommend?
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 18:33 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 183Happy massage spa on Fourth Plain
Not offended, just didn't understand what you were asking.
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
The place in Vancouver that fits the same pattern is. Same wording, same advertised pricing, same pic.
-
03-31-25 18:20 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 152Sakura on 82nd
Met Amy a very slim not much ass or tits but very cute,
I opted for the 30 min at $50, not much of a rub but we arranged price at 150 for CBJ, daty and then sex, great experience would definitely go back to see her.
-
03-31-25 18:16 #10001Regular Member

Posts: 129Osaka Spa / Shops with low risks of interruptions
Hey fellas, I have a homie who recommended this spot & Gave me their number. I attempted to get in touch with them, but to no avail. They generally prefer, according to my homie to get in contact with you then when you come to the shop, for them to let you know when they're there so that they can open the door for you, as they keep it locked etc. I prefer to go to shops that have zero to a very slim chance of having interruptions. A major pet peeve for me is when getting a massage & or handling my business clapping cheeks, when I get interrupted it's annoying asf & can kill the flow at times. For you fellas who have been shops that virtually have zero to extremely low chances of getting no interruptions or shops having enough staff to talk to incoming customers or doors being locked etc., please list the names of shops why'all been to multiple times where you weren't interrupted. That be greatly appreciated.
So for those who been to Osaka spa they have multiple numbers & I texted all of them & no responses. I'm considering showing up to the place unannounced, but they might cause red flags. Has anyone just shown up, and was let in to this shop? My homie said it was a good place & he's been there several times. I'll be in Portland come mid April & I prefer to try this shop being it's close to the area I'll be in. Candy massage by far is the best place I've been to multiple times that is intimate / interpersonal that I've never been interrupted by the girl who was massaging me left the room to talk to an incoming customer. Only interruptions I had was mamasan coming in or another girl coming in during my massage with Anni & while we was getting busy to do a 3 some LOL. Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-31-25 17:51 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 152Hey sorry didn't mean to offend but I was wondering if you were talking about Vancouver Ocean, Anyway thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 13:37 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 183Sure about what exactly? The name, no, they give various names and they don't have a banner above the door. I've seen Ocean, Osaka, Japan something, Tokyo something, and few others. Right now the google maps shows it as 4 sessions spa but also says it's temporarily closed. And yes, I'm aware there is Ocean spa in east Portland, I'm talking about the one downtown one block over from 1 D exit onto US26 westbound, blue townhouse with parking lot in the back.
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
If the question is about the price breakdown then yes, multiple phone numbers quoted me 160/250 for that location as well as the others I mentioned. I never tried getting the 160 hh service specifically there. If one walks in they give 200 hh /250 fl but if you text the booker you are coming I don't see why would they refuse advertised price.
I mean, get a burner if you don't have it already, text those ads you see on callescort, skipthegames, adultsearch, etc. And ask questions. You might be surprised with the amount of information they are willing to share, including pics. Of course, don't be stupid with the questions.
The point of the post wasn't about the name or the prices. There is a common link between quite a few of those shops and I wonder what it is and what good or bad will come out of it.
-
03-31-25 00:44 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 152Ocean spa downtown Vancouver?
Are you sure about Ocean spa ?
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 00:40 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 152Ocean spa?
I doubt you're talking about Ocean
Originally Posted by Random2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 19:35 #9996Regular Member

Posts: 12Any new BBFS spots?
Title. Could use another place beside the few well known spots.
-
03-30-25 19:28 #9995Regular Member

Posts: 129No doubt Fellow AMP brotherin' salute glad to be of service. Yeah Bella a top 3 AMP chick for me. Zoey is very solid & definitely recommend. She's leaving, after tomorrow in Bella to NY. It's unknown if she'll come back or when she will. I got texted by Mamasan today to see Bella. I said I was at work plus with my living expenses coming up it was a no go for me, and she understood. Definitely if she comes back will see her again. However, I'm very pleased to hear you had a great time with Bella & at least you still got Zoey too there definitely worth seeing.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




