Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27595
    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow multiple pops? Do I bring my own cover or does she have some? Does she at least kiss?
    Dude just call or text her. Why are you asking folks on here.

  2. #27594

    Pink Persia is now Bexley

    https://tryst.link/escort/bexley-111

    Bexley is a curvy brunette. Very pretty with a nice body. She (along with her friend Jessica) are my go-tos in the Raleigh area. She provides a non-rushed GFE experience in a extremely nice setting. She changed her name due to privacy concerns. She has a day job and did not want to show her face in her profile pics. I did not see her in previous years. But she told me that she lost a substantial amount of weight. Pics in the Bexley profile are recent.

  3. #27593

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    I haven't kept up with Raleigh area since moving away years ago. Whatever happened to Baby? She was typically in Cary area on most occasions.
    She's in Durham now off hey 55. She is doing $200 hh. BBFS.

  4. #27592
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    She is not GFE. I agree with you on rates. As others have said, she seems to be trying to get her life together. Like a lot of these providers, she is pretty scatter-brained, can't prioritize or manage time, not responsive sometimes, etc.

    But she is sweet and has a great little body
    Does she allow multiple pops? Do I bring my own cover or does she have some? Does she at least kiss?

  5. #27591

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Many of these are in the Raleigh positive reviews thread too http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...sitive-reviews.
    I have seen her a number of times. I only have had BBBJ from her. She is a master of the BJ. He apartment is clean and she is very pleasant to talk with. Only warning I would give is that she is very thin. If you are into skinny providers you will love her.

  6. #27590

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of ads in case pages disappear.
    I've seen her twice past two months. Definitely is the girl in the pics, she stays in Rtp. She also has a SeekingArrangement profile. Initially was kind of difficult to get into contact and I've only seen her at night. No GFE or bare. But she gives nice head and sex is good. Her body is nice, has a fat ass / flat stomach. She's tall and has large frame. Looks like she might be on ugl steroids or something. She's smart and fun to talk with. Damage was 200 hh.

  7. #27589
    Quote Originally Posted by Arevir  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/522946014912

    I messaged this one last night asking for her incall location and donations. She replied 10 hours later saying "near Crabtree. ".

    Donations were later mentioned as "140 180 240".

    After a FaceTime verification I was advised to meet in front of La Quinta by Crabtree mall. Same girl I saw on FaceTime meets me there. Says she needs payment up front to pay for the room. I follow her to reception. Receptionist says no cash is accepted. I didn't want ti use my credit card for the room. We step outside. She approached an AA man near the door and asks if he can do cash to CashApp. He says yes. She asks for the cash and I provide it (100). They speak. An SUV pulls up and says hi to him. He approaches the SUV. I ask if he transferred. She says no. She goes up to speak with him. SUV pulls up behind some bushes in another parking lot. He walks towards the bushes. She chases after him as if to get the cash app issue resolved. They both get in the SUV hidden by the bushes and drive off.

    I have the license plate number and FaceTime I'd email. I'm not sure if I can share them here. Anyways, save yourself from being robbed of your money after I took one for the team.
    Sorry, she's a known scammer on these forums. Been doing it since last year I think.

  8. #27588
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE friendly? Ad says no daty, no bare, but rates are steep for those limited options.
    Nope not GFE. But you get what you pay for. No smokey ass smelling dirty room or demons or some handler about to run away with your money. .

  9. #27587

    Summer not GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE friendly? Ad says no daty, no bare, but rates are steep for those limited options.
    She is not GFE. I agree with you on rates. As others have said, she seems to be trying to get her life together. Like a lot of these providers, she is pretty scatter-brained, can't prioritize or manage time, not responsive sometimes, etc.

    But she is sweet and has a great little body

  10. #27586

    Is she GFE friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in summer bae.

    Here is pics from her old Ad.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9193958390

    She is currently in Cary / Morrisville area.

    The number on her ad is her old number. Her new one can be sent in DMs since we can't post up their numbers.

    She is a sweet girl so treat her well.
    Is she GFE friendly? Ad says no daty, no bare, but rates are steep for those limited options.

  11. #27585
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualHobby  [View Original Post]
    Is she into greek?
    Not into Greek.

  12. #27584
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualHobby  [View Original Post]
    Is she into greek?
    No. I've tried before.

  13. #27583
    I haven't kept up with Raleigh area since moving away years ago. Whatever happened to Baby? She was typically in Cary area on most occasions.

  14. #27582
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in summer bae.

    Here is pics from her old Ad.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9193958390

    She is currently in Cary / Morrisville area.

    The number on her ad is her old number. Her new one can be sent in DMs since we can't post up their numbers.

    She is a sweet girl so treat her well.
    Is she into greek?

  15. #27581
    Nope it's not it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Is the number current in this one? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/181912054.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape