Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 30790
-
04-01-25 00:49 #27595Senior Member

Posts: 274Dude just call or text her. Why are you asking folks on here.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 23:56 #27594Regular Member

Posts: 11Pink Persia is now Bexley
https://tryst.link/escort/bexley-111
Bexley is a curvy brunette. Very pretty with a nice body. She (along with her friend Jessica) are my go-tos in the Raleigh area. She provides a non-rushed GFE experience in a extremely nice setting. She changed her name due to privacy concerns. She has a day job and did not want to show her face in her profile pics. I did not see her in previous years. But she told me that she lost a substantial amount of weight. Pics in the Bexley profile are recent.
-
03-31-25 21:51 #27593Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava
She's in Durham now off hey 55. She is doing $200 hh. BBFS.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 21:43 #27592Senior Member

Posts: 124Does she allow multiple pops? Do I bring my own cover or does she have some? Does she at least kiss?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 12:57 #27591Senior Member

Posts: 264Madison
I have seen her a number of times. I only have had BBBJ from her. She is a master of the BJ. He apartment is clean and she is very pleasant to talk with. Only warning I would give is that she is very thin. If you are into skinny providers you will love her.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 10:53 #27590Regular Member

Posts: 6Sasha
I've seen her twice past two months. Definitely is the girl in the pics, she stays in Rtp. She also has a SeekingArrangement profile. Initially was kind of difficult to get into contact and I've only seen her at night. No GFE or bare. But she gives nice head and sex is good. Her body is nice, has a fat ass / flat stomach. She's tall and has large frame. Looks like she might be on ugl steroids or something. She's smart and fun to talk with. Damage was 200 hh.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 10:27 #27589Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry, she's a known scammer on these forums. Been doing it since last year I think.
Originally Posted by Arevir
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 09:49 #27588Senior Member

Posts: 274Nope not GFE. But you get what you pay for. No smokey ass smelling dirty room or demons or some handler about to run away with your money. .
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 09:38 #27587Senior Member

Posts: 107Summer not GFE
She is not GFE. I agree with you on rates. As others have said, she seems to be trying to get her life together. Like a lot of these providers, she is pretty scatter-brained, can't prioritize or manage time, not responsive sometimes, etc.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
But she is sweet and has a great little body
-
03-31-25 09:02 #27586Senior Member

Posts: 156Is she GFE friendly?
Is she GFE friendly? Ad says no daty, no bare, but rates are steep for those limited options.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 20:58 #27585Senior Member

Posts: 76Not into Greek.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 16:48 #27584Senior Member

Posts: 274No. I've tried before.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 16:44 #27583Senior Member

Posts: 1657I haven't kept up with Raleigh area since moving away years ago. Whatever happened to Baby? She was typically in Cary area on most occasions.
-
03-30-25 15:30 #27582Senior Member

Posts: 29Is she into greek?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 15:17 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 274Nope it's not it.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






