Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 116 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1736
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1106

    Age doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not from AZ I'm from TN but AZ is one of the states I'm interested in possibly moving to. I noticed the tricking scene in Arizona is really good. I checked out SA for Phoenix and Cuddle Comfort and was seeing so many attractive women on the sites. I used to live in FL and I'm not going to lie I think AZ might have FL beat when it comes to the amount of baddies there are and FL had a ton. Do you guys think SA would be able to work for me in Phoenix despite my age?
    These girls are looking for money. As long as you're not an asshole they couldn't care less. You'll be fine.

  2. #1105

    Do you guys think Seeking would work for a 24 year old guy?

    So I'm not from AZ I'm from TN but AZ is one of the states I'm interested in possibly moving to. I noticed the tricking scene in Arizona is really good. I checked out SA for Phoenix and Cuddle Comfort and was seeing so many attractive women on the sites. I used to live in FL and I'm not going to lie I think AZ might have FL beat when it comes to the amount of baddies there are and FL had a ton. Do you guys think SA would be able to work for me in Phoenix despite my age?

  3. #1104

    Maddi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-653d9c64681f

    Had a platonic public meet and greet with her. She was passive aggressive at times and I thought she was rather unattractive and a bit overweight. Not sure how much ppm she would want because we didn't get that far. Hard pass.
    She quoted me 500, and you have to wear a condom for every sex act.

  4. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    More context. We set a meet, communicated time, confirmed meet 30 min before, then no show. No reply.
    That's too bad. She did a porn about 10 years ago, and I wonder how she has changed.

  5. #1102

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    Hot pics. Quick to respond, flaked and ghosted me.
    More context. We set a meet, communicated time, confirmed meet 30 min before, then no show. No reply.

  6. #1101

    Autumn

    Hot pics. Quick to respond, flaked and ghosted me.

  7. #1100

    Yep a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Mire - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-6613794f8efe.

    Tried out something new and just asked in DMs if she was dtf and she immediately gave me her number LOL.

    Maybe a pro. Asking 3-400 no anal. Said she can come as a pair too. Attached is a pic of her gf.

    I'm not really looking for anything ATM so I passed, but she was ok with me sharing her number too, so DM if interested.
    She quoted me the same price range, but was willing to go BBFS. When I wasn't willing to meet up right away, she told me about her "friend". Going to pass on this one, cause I believe she is managed.

  8. #1099

    Intel

    Mire - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-6613794f8efe.

    Tried out something new and just asked in DMs if she was dtf and she immediately gave me her number LOL.

    Maybe a pro. Asking 3-400 no anal. Said she can come as a pair too. Attached is a pic of her gf.

    I'm not really looking for anything ATM so I passed, but she was ok with me sharing her number too, so DM if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250324_135251.jpg‎  

  9. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Jasmin is loose AF. She's got a VA and mail chimp. Haha.
    Wow. The number of dicks. Unreal. LOL. She's marriage material for a beta somewhere. LOL.

  10. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    Why do so many women have hygiene issues? I ran into many times, just tried to look away and finish it.
    Cause guys don't zip up and walk. Tell her! Hey babe you need to freshen up!!

    Girls are nasty, but what are we programed with? Sugar and spice and everything nice. What a fucking psyop!

    I got one that vapes, before we kiss I shove a mint them Listerine stops or a Altoid in there! Her pussy clean tho.

  11. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Just got this text from a random number. Jasmine must have gotten hacked and someone is trying to catch anyone she contacted with a phishing attempt IE something. Be careful out there.
    Jasmin is loose AF. She's got a VA and mail chimp. Haha.

  12. #1095

    Don't click any links from random numbers.

    Just got this text from a random number. Jasmine must have gotten hacked and someone is trying to catch anyone she contacted with a phishing attempt IE something. Be careful out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250318-143850.jpg‎  

  13. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    Did my own. Nice big naturals tight body with a little baby damage. So tight but hygiene needed attention.
    Why do so many women have hygiene issues? I ran into many times, just tried to look away and finish it.

  14. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    It's on her profile.
    Never listen to what a girl says. Watch what she does. She can't find guys under 43 with cash. You're in! Be a boss. LOL.

  15. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    She favorited me and I am 48.
    Guys. If she wants cash she's in no position to be giving orders. No disrespect men but we got to stop treating these ladies like we're so thirsty. If she can get away with guys under 43 that can afford this of course she'll ask. They all want a rich man under 45 LOL. I ignore what women say (it's all emotional anyway) I don't care if they txt back all pissy. I'll keep my money and shall still be broke. This is not regular dating. The men are the prize in this game. The game is going sideways IMO because us men are taking a knee to women that have low value outside the fuck for a payday world. She sets the price I set the terms. So I get less action? Maybe, but she don't get my resources we work hard for! I won't pay to put her on a pedestal LOL. Pretty faces are everywhere. Again no disrespect men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape