Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 24695
-
04-02-25 15:41 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 40Meditation spa
Popped in the other day to "check prices" really wanted to see what the women looked like and I'm pretty sure I saw Cindy from city Jasmine there, at least looked a lot like her I'm definitely going to have to pop in for real as she was one of my faves of the last year.
-
03-30-25 08:53 #23329Regular Member

Posts: 21I've been considering Belle- amazing man made -tit job? What was the damage? TIA.
Originally Posted by Newb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 16:24 #23328Senior Member

Posts: 103Meditation
Meditation on Watson is much better now.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 15:09 #23327Senior Member

Posts: 510I've done that a lot. Never like to, but I totally refuse DIY.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 15:02 #23326Senior Member

Posts: 158Are you talking about Peaceful Massage in the little strip mall where the BBQ and a Mexican Restaurant are located on Telegraph? I moved into this area a few years ago and tried this place. I guess I got lucky because I got a tug the first time. Tried a few times after that and never more than a DIY suggestion. The same thing happened at Sunshine in Lamplighter Plaza. First two times I left happy but then it went to DIY. I haven't returned to either place.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
I'm still wondering about the Massage-O place on Jeff Blvd in Arnold. I've inquired on here a while back but never got any responses. I'm assuming it is a legit location.
-
03-28-25 14:54 #23325Regular Member

Posts: 23I sometimes go in and immediately think "nope. " I tell them I wanted to grab a business card and I'll come back another time.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
A couple other times I've paid but immediately know I'm going to hate it so I make up an excuse that I need to leave and they refund me.
If the vibes suck, trust your gut.
My experience at Jing was always decent but I haven't been in a while. Maybe it sucks now. Zen is one I will never bother with (despite what the paid pushers say on here).
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
I'm grateful for the guys who TOFTT. I have some friends who don't mind wasting time and $$ and I exclusively go off their recommendations.
-
03-28-25 09:49 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 195Yup
Happend to me many times, I will get just massage and tip $25-30 hoping some other time they have a better looking girl that will be worth.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 08:52 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 1744Beauty
At AMPs I have never gone looking for a "hottie". Almost every time I see a well preserved 30-50 year old. Some are better than others. Some communicate better than others. I have hit one or two under 30 pretty enough but it has been a while and was not able to repeat.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
I am looking for the rub and tug. Play with a butt or some titties so much the better. I don't think I can put it down on the page, but if I think the next time is going to be better, I tip $10-20. If you even think you will be back you want to tip something. Tipped employees have long memories of non-tippers.
Places I one and done and aren't going back: Zen, Jing, the one down Telegraph.
Maybe: Meditation on Watson.
-
03-27-25 17:52 #23322Senior Member

Posts: 457Has anyone gone in, not been particularly attracted to their masseuse, and just settled for the massage and rejected the DIY or handy finish and just tipped $20 for the massage and left to try again for a better looking one another time? Sometimes these stories seem like a bit of a waste of money orherwise.
-
03-27-25 14:27 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 851Last time I was there I received a jackhammer ending from an old lady.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 14:02 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 195Asian Moon
I have never been to this place as it is 35 min for me, DM me if anyone has more info like I am looking for young providers, who to ask for to try?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Newb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 09:14 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 186Body Sound and Soul
I'd still love to hear about any experiences had at Body, Sound, and Soul on Telegraph.
-
03-27-25 01:00 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 200Took me a minute to figure out Jasmine Chippy and Jasmine Bally. I drive by there almost daily and I think they were out of town last week. When I drove by on Monday, there were a couple of cars in the parking lot and sign was one so perhaps you were calling during the week they were closed.
Originally Posted by Newb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 21:57 #23317Regular Member

Posts: 13Sorry typo.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 21:55 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 186Useless around what?
Originally Posted by Newb314
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




