Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 13320
-
03-31-25 16:07 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 418Shania
Any info on her? I've texted her a couple of times but no response so far.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/441883955222
-
03-29-25 23:05 #12749Regular Member

Posts: 15Brandi. Hit or miss but when you hit it's pretty good.
So I used to see Brandi relatively often and it was a long drive from South side town all the way up to Hamilton. Sometimes she would ghost me when I got there, and I would be pissed although sometimes her sister Codi them up and she's pretty a little thicker more reliable and she has a twin sister that lives in Indiana, but she's not here very often. When Brandi did show up sometime, she would try to pull some shady cash – or let me grab my stuff and I'll be right back type of bullshit and burn me a couple times, but I kept going back because when she was on her A game and wanted to perform and was horny stepped it up and was extra submissive and let you do pretty much anything you wanted. I did hear a while back that she had another baby, and it was likely one of her clients. She was trying to narrow down who it was, but I don't know how many guys were letting loose in her guts, but I'm sure it was more than a few. I wouldn't mind linking back up with her, but it's even hard to connect with her on Facebook. I have an easier time connecting with her sister and her sister has a hard time getting with her, but when Brandi does want to perform she can step it up and is willing to take it in the 5 hole also as long as you don't caught up in her game getting all her supplies and going to Meijer and this kind of shit but if you manage that well you can get multiple pops out of her in 30 minutes or an hour or longer and so let you do whatever you want that's why she just got knocked up and had a baby. I haven't seen her for over 2 years but now that I'm back in town. I'm trying to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 21:47 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 28Latinos
Lisa from LC is realshe 29 yrs old
.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 16:15 #12747Regular Member

Posts: 17She will rip you off. Had tons of bad reviews on callescort but have since been deleted. She tried to get me but I bailed out.
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 12:58 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 418Mesha
Whenever they say they only do QV and HHR I assume they are stacking appointments like cord wood and are going to rush you out.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 12:08 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 157Mesha WH?
Looking to see if anyone has any info on this girl. Looks fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184832863
-
03-29-25 06:29 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 160UTR Excellent
I've got a great girl that's UTR. She is looking for a few more people. She's attractive, nice body. She cannot host. She's in Sharonville as of right now. Pretty open menu senior members. Send me a message for details. She's looking to get about 300.
-
03-22-25 11:48 #12743Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636She only sees someone on the first visit to protect her energy and told me on the phone that she doesn't relieve the person and it's up to them to do that. Now after the first session, if she feels like you're a fit with her, then she said she would talk to you about a follow up visit and what all that in tails.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
She said if you want someone to do FS on the first visit, then you need to look somewhere else.
She looks hot though.
-
03-21-25 12:16 #12742Regular Member

Posts: 32Feedback posted a couple comments down.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 19:41 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 207She ghosted me.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:59 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 229Brandi Meyers
Any feedback please PM Me!
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 08:56 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 113Latinas
A lot of ads for Latinas lately. Has anyone have any info. Does anyone know one that is real there my favorite. It's easy when I'm in Florida but up hear it seems hit or miss.
-
03-18-25 14:38 #12738Regular Member

Posts: 239Love to meet
Have same problem with communication.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 12:17 #12737Regular Member

Posts: 32She sent me this selfie
She doesn't look familiar to me. And she looks a bit rougher, then her ad pictures.
Originally Posted by DirtBallBill
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 08:38 #12736Regular Member

Posts: 32Morgan
Search turns up nothing recent. Has one one seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/511896053485









Reply With Quote






