Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 472 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6111

    7857 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines,

    Any scoop on this place? Oasis bu I think its used to be Yin Yang?

  2. #6110

    Angels Massage Spa

    I visited after seeing the recent post about them. I visited during the evening, and because of that the surrounding area was packed. There are two popular restaurants next to them and the windows in the lobby aren't completely opaque, so I recommend visiting during a different time frame. Upon entering, I was promptly greeted by a girl who I believe is named Arin (I didn't quite catch her name) she was around 5'2, with MM B-cups, and a nice round ass. She followed me into the room where I showed her the cash and then started the massage. After that she started with a CBJ, I don't really like CBJs but she did it with enough skill that it was enjoyable. After that we switched to FS for a little bit and finished with a fantastic HJ; I usually just skip past the HJ but hers was the best I've ever had. She cleaned me off with a hot towel and offered me a water bottle then sent me off. 2. 2 all in and I would go again.

  3. #6109

    Jessica AMP in Pompano Beach

    Heard the hype around Jessica and decided to take at trip to Pompano Beach. Tried calling ahead but the number listed does not work. Was able to walk in and get a session with her. She is a mature Asian lady but she takes her time with her service and its really open minded. Based on what people are posting here, $200 for 30 minutes is Jessica's standard fee. Offered and she accepted $200 total for 30 minutes ($60 for room and $140 tip).

    Would I repeat? Probably because the value is good. Everything here seems very expensive or the service sucks.

  4. #6108
    Saw Oriana when she was under a different name. I got nothing from her but there are reviews on another website that say otherwise.

    I asked at the end and she said no.

    Massage was ok but definitely not worth what she is asking.

    She is hot.

  5. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to an AMP three times in my four years of mongering. The last time was three years ago. I've never requested for anything more than a L1 or HJ because asians have never really been my cup of tea. Lately, I've been wanting to try and Asian for a L3 or FS. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out. Thanks in advance.

    My last AMP visit was at Orchids Spa on Lyons Road and Coconut Creek parkway. I visited twice and saw two different girls, both of whom looked decent. I wouldn't mind revisiting, but I can't ignore the explicit reviews.
    I find that what you get depends in part on how they are dressed. Sexy easy to take off. FS almost nurse scrubs. HJ.

  6. #6106

    Re: Arina CL

    https://miami.craigslist.org/search/...h_distance=3.4#search=2 card 8 p7836040652.

    Saw her again. She keeps moving (within the same complex in Hallandale and changing her pictures but I keep getting fooled. She gives a good massage and offers a HE for an extra 1. She won't let you touch and won't take anything off so its like highschool all over again. Will not repeat.

  7. #6105

  8. #6104
    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    It can go down a few ways. After the rub they sometimes start L1 rubbing around until they see no objections. If this starts you can intervene and start the negotiation if you want more.

    Or they will ask what you want. Either way use sign language to point to the body part on her you want to get at and make the first pump in and out, which is the universal signal, LOL. If you want L2 for instance point at your chin. If she's game negotiations begin so make sure you bring enough. They will either ask you for or tell you a number. You can probably negotiate within. 5 of whatever number if thrown around. 1. 5 - 2. 0 is usually the going rate with some holding out for 2. 5. Starting with a half hour session can save a few too.

    Anyway I find if you're nice and clean the vast majority of them will accept and I find the majority of the encounters I've had were positive (for a MP) with the provider kind of getting into it. Not as good as a GFE, but words better than a drugged out provider rushing the session so she can get her candy. Good Luck and YMMV.
    Thanks for the thorough response. I haven't boned an asian. I'm looking to start venturing into the AMP swamp to check it off my list.

  9. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for some big tit fun? I'll be in your town for a few days soon. Love to find some big tittys preferably with a cute face? Russian finish would be a bonus. Massage, incall escorts etc. Love to find some fun without wasting too much time and money. Love Latinos, race unimportant. Prefer spinners but wth?
    Laura in Coral Springs. Not a spinner, but offers the fun you are looking for and Russian. Not sure about escort services because she's a BR girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/1214669

    Are.

  10. #6102

    Traveling senior

    Any recommendations for some big tit fun? I'll be in your town for a few days soon. Love to find some big tittys preferably with a cute face? Russian finish would be a bonus. Massage, incall escorts etc. Love to find some fun without wasting too much time and money. Love Latinos, race unimportant. Prefer spinners but wth?

  11. #6101
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to an AMP three times in my four years of mongering. The last time was three years ago. I've never requested for anything more than a L1 or HJ because asians have never really been my cup of tea. Lately, I've been wanting to try and Asian for a L3 or FS. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out. Thanks in advance.

    My last AMP visit was at Orchids Spa on Lyons Road and Coconut Creek parkway. I visited twice and saw two different girls, both of whom looked decent. I wouldn't mind revisiting, but I can't ignore the explicit reviews.
    It can go down a few ways. After the rub they sometimes start L1 rubbing around until they see no objections. If this starts you can intervene and start the negotiation if you want more.

    Or they will ask what you want. Either way use sign language to point to the body part on her you want to get at and make the first pump in and out, which is the universal signal, LOL. If you want L2 for instance point at your chin. If she's game negotiations begin so make sure you bring enough. They will either ask you for or tell you a number. You can probably negotiate within. 5 of whatever number if thrown around. 1. 5 - 2. 0 is usually the going rate with some holding out for 2. 5. Starting with a half hour session can save a few too.

    Anyway I find if you're nice and clean the vast majority of them will accept and I find the majority of the encounters I've had were positive (for a MP) with the provider kind of getting into it. Not as good as a GFE, but words better than a drugged out provider rushing the session so she can get her candy. Good Luck and YMMV.

  12. #6100

    Amp

    I've been to an AMP three times in my four years of mongering. The last time was three years ago. I've never requested for anything more than a L1 or HJ because asians have never really been my cup of tea. Lately, I've been wanting to try and Asian for a L3 or FS. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out. Thanks in advance.

    My last AMP visit was at Orchids Spa on Lyons Road and Coconut Creek parkway. I visited twice and saw two different girls, both of whom looked decent. I wouldn't mind revisiting, but I can't ignore the explicit reviews.

  13. #6099

    Angel Massage Spa

    I always opted for the 1/2 hour session which I believe is $50 or $60. Once she opened the door, I didn't pay attention to pricing as I said before this lady is very attractive. My sessions always provided great satisfaction as she really didn't watch the clock and ensured I left 😁.

    I suggest you mongers stop by for a quick peek. If you don't find Vickie attractive, just leave. I wanted to leave you all with a beautiful gift.

    No TS

    Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustys  [View Original Post]
    Don't need the down and dirty details bc YMMV on those but what about hour house fee? Table shower?

  14. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Don't need the down and dirty details bc YMMV on those but what about hour house fee? Table shower?

  15. #6097

    Angel Massage Spa

    For those asking.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=ange...ie=UTF-8#ebo=0

    Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    In my haste to leave you mongers with a gift, forgot to mention an A+ beautiful masseuse. When I say beautiful I mean she is gorgeous. Will not give out too many specifics but massage is worthwhile and excellent. Ask specifically for Vickie.

    You'll thank me later.

    Angel Massage Spa on Commercial Blvd in Oakland Park.

    Happy mongering and good luck to you all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape