Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 18204
-
03-31-25 15:34 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 95UTR Hailey
This really sucks. It just shows you can't trust any of the crap that's out there now and if you know anyone who might have a problem in this area do whatever you can to get them help.
Originally Posted by Mtrbtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 13:55 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 41Michele 1 L
Set up another session with Michele 1 L and she did not disappoint. She opened the door in her see through outfit that had me excited to open my gift. After some making out she dropped to her knees and went to work like a good girl. She took direction well and never let up until I was done. We then laid in bed for me to recover for a few minutes and then went back to it. After some teasing I bent her over and pounded away until I couldn't hold back anymore. I will definitely be seeing her again soon.
SS01.
-
03-30-25 11:45 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 253Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.
I finally made it back to Orlando. Reached out to the beauty Sophia. She came to the condo I'm using. She showed up on time freshly showered and looking so sexy. Tight cropped T shirt with a little under boob showing. And that tanned toned tummy. We had a few snacks together. I had some fresh fruit and steamed seasoned shrimps that she devoured. A precursor of things to come. Soon we were making out like teenaged lovers. The hour was filled with passion and desire. This time she added another nuance. Tenderness. Her BBJ with eye contact was out of this world. So slow and tender. Lots of tongue. And lots of verbal cues. It was so intense I almost blew right there. But I wanted to feel more and so I covered up and finished in missionary with DFK. So intense. So personal. I can't wait to see her again. Orlo69 is the gate keeper. Enjoy this beautiful treat.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 11:07 #15546Senior Member

Posts: 207Had a chance to meet Ginger thanks to Willie earlier this week. Certainly a great gal with a good head on her shoulders. Very accommodating, and her tight pussy gets real wet! While her body isn't as tight as I'd hoped, she definitely has a good body for someone her age. No complaints, just think that the image I had in my head was a little built up in reading reviews. That said, I'd definitely repeat.
-
03-29-25 11:12 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 255Ginger
First, a thank you to willie24 for helping make contact with Ginger. Everything that has been said about her is true. It took some time with our busy schedules, but we finally met this past week. Very nice lady and easy to talk to you. This made for a great experience. I wiill definitely be seeing her again in the future.
Fletch3.
-
03-29-25 10:41 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 255Hailey
Thank you for letting the board know. Very sad situation. She seemed happy lately that things were starting to get better.
She will be missed.
Fletch3.
Originally Posted by Mtrbtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 21:22 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 55Jim many cricket.
You say couldn't get it together, I say had access to something she should never have access to. I don't know if anyone here has ever read William S Burroughs, but junk makes you inhuman, it changes your cells to junk cells. Shit is killing good people left and right. I just wish there was a way an old guy like me could find and stop it. Like Rambo in that last movie, this shit sucks. And I never seen this girl, but I’ve seen ones like her in ER irl. Best part of this forum I think is always the feeling that I get that mongers like myself don’t care for the junk. I appreciate that, cause this shit hits home.
Originally Posted by Mtrbtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 20:45 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 75Hailey
Good evening fellow mongers.
I posted about Hailey's passing a few weeks ago, just wanted to give you guys an update, she passed due to a fentanyl overdose.
So sad, she was really starting to turn her life around, losing her job devastated her, I noticed a possible sign of pill usage, but, she promised me that the pills were her dads pills and he'd been on them for years.
Sweet girl that just couldn't get it together.
RIP.
-
03-28-25 13:47 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 186Utr
UTR Kera DAYTONA AREA.
Some of you may have seen her before. She's back again with a promise to provide during her hours of availability. Very sexy. Takes directions well and her pussy is pretty tight. Until you are super hard you cannot get in. Can do outcall or car date only. Not a clock watcher. Her safety is prime so be sure to provide that. Daytona Beach area. Trusted members can reach out.
-
03-28-25 09:50 #15540Senior Member

Posts: 237WOW your a lucky man she is stunning!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 15:11 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 70Jealous all around
Jealous here to. She seemed beautiful from the pics. I guess I didn't make the cut either.
Originally Posted by MachoManSavage
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 20:47 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 212Jenna Meeting
I was in O town for some business and set up a meeting with Jenna. My first time meeting her, but it will definitely not be my last. She is a very sexual women. I believe or mutual chemistry was good and I think we both had a great time. She is a pleaser. We explored a variety of very enjoyable activities. Her in-call is one of the cleanest and well decorated I have ever been in. I felt very comfortable and left extremely happy. All previous reviews of her are spot on. I look forward to seeing her again very soon.
-
03-26-25 19:17 #15537Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
I had a great visit with the very sexy Sophia, she greeted me in a very sexy white attire that highlights all of her wonderful assets. Sophia has an amazing sense of humor we chatted for a good while catching up with each other. We started with DFK, BBBJ doggie Misha, RCG, CG A lot of positions were attained. We worked up a nice sweat. We had to take a shower afterwards to cool off and get cleaned up. BTW Sophia informed me that she was going to take a little vacation at the end of April for about a month or so. So if you want to see her soon you need to book with her soon before the end of April.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
03-26-25 18:24 #15536Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It's always great to see you!
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 17:08 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 46Super Jealous
Super jealous of you being able to see her. Tried message skywalker9 but guess I didn't make the cut. If she's looking to see more people would love to connect with her.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






